Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Opinions of the Death Penalty  (Read 16035 times)

Offline Boxman

Re: Opinions of the Death Penalty
« Reply #60 on: July 28, 2012, 11:16:03 PM »
I fear little.

And Who says I survived?

What is my name again?
Touche.. That is all.

harrizons
Disonarded
Demons only lead to no sales when your game sucks
Quote from: Inject OH 4
ingorent
wtf r u challenge me to game? u r on u little pussey, i bet u cant evn gt 4 gfs like me
i tuch theyre bxxbs ALL DAY
&then we all go 420 on dat crank shiett and hav good time
but anywaes u wanna go? u wanna go rite now> lets do this
il meet ur face any time in leage o legens
wat? u scared/????

Offline Reznov

« Reply #61 on: July 29, 2012, 01:01:28 AM »
63 FUCKIGN POSTS JESUS CHRIST I HAVENT BEEN ON THE FORUMS FOR LIKE 5 DAYS JESUS!  Meme6

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #61 on: July 29, 2012, 01:01:28 AM »

Offline Sniper no Sniping

« Reply #62 on: July 29, 2012, 04:31:38 PM »
63 FUCKIGN POSTS JESUS CHRIST I HAVENT BEEN ON THE FORUMS FOR LIKE 5 DAYS JESUS!  Meme6
I went on a week vacation without internet (i survived because there was an Arcade). I come back and i have 3 pages of unread topics.

Offline Liam Neeson

« Reply #63 on: July 29, 2012, 05:13:46 PM »
Thank you jorgen after reading all this pro Death stuff its nice to see someone post against the death penalty. I personally don't think the death penalty should be used no matter how horrible the crime nor should they be convicted of life in prison. People often times confuse the justice system as a tool for revenge against people that have wronged others ,but its called the justice system for a reason.

Also the argument that the death penalty saves money isn't true at all look it up for yourselves.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #64 on: July 29, 2012, 06:03:14 PM »
Thank you jorgen after reading all this pro Death stuff its nice to see someone post against the death penalty. I personally don't think the death penalty should be used no matter how horrible the crime nor should they be convicted of life in prison. People often times confuse the justice system as a tool for revenge against people that have wronged others ,but its called the justice system for a reason.

Also the argument that the death penalty saves money isn't true at all look it up for yourselves.
It would have to depend.

If you paying to keep in inmate in jail for 60 years then yes death is cheaper and if you think otherwise your insane.
I'm not saying because something can cost less makes it a better option but money defiantly is an issue when it comes to jails/prisons.

It cost a lot of money to house all those prisoners which is a major problem.

However, no justice system or legal system is perfect and none are particularly great in my opinion. At least not the American one (I would include Canada's in that).
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Liam Neeson

« Reply #65 on: July 29, 2012, 06:14:34 PM »

It would have to depend.

If you paying to keep in inmate in jail for 60 years then yes death is cheaper and if you think otherwise your insane.
I'm not saying because something can cost less makes it a better option but money defiantly is an issue when it comes to jails/prisons.

It cost a lot of money to house all those prisoners which is a major problem.

However, no justice system or legal system is perfect and none are particularly great in my opinion. At least not the American one (I would include Canada's in that).
There is a reason I only devoted a small part of my statement to the issue of cost and that's because it isn't and shouldn't be the main argument for the death penalty. Saying that we should kill prisoners to save money is getting uncomfortably close to social Darwinism. These are peoples lives we are talking about and they are worth more than any piece of paper ever will be.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #66 on: July 29, 2012, 08:27:13 PM »
Social Darwinism? :l What?

I personally don't think the death penalty should be used no matter how horrible the crime nor should they be convicted of life in prison.

Then what do you think?
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Liam Neeson

« Reply #67 on: July 29, 2012, 08:38:06 PM »
Social Darwinism? :l What?

I personally don't think the death penalty should be used no matter how horrible the crime nor should they be convicted of life in prison.

Then what do you think?

I laid out pretty well what I think, we should always give people the possibility of redemption. This idea that people should die for their actions or be in a cage for the rest of their lives is barbaric.

Offline Nelth

« Reply #68 on: July 29, 2012, 10:05:54 PM »
Why is it barbaric? It one thing to say that, but tell me how it is. Otherwise your words will just ring hollow to me.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #69 on: July 29, 2012, 10:20:36 PM »
It's barbaric to murder people too. And for the protection of citizens those people must be removed from society as to insure the safety of others, or at least thats the basic reason behind it.

Also theirs an old CollageHumor video that would fit AWESOMELY here but I can't find it.

I can see you like Norway's system. Which yeah it defiantly has things over the American one. But I don't agree with all of their ideas and it isn't perfect either.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 10:22:07 PM by Inject OH 4 »
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #70 on: July 29, 2012, 10:34:01 PM »
Thank you jorgen after reading all this pro Death stuff its nice to see someone post against the death penalty.

Take in mind that an average person spends 15 years on death row in prison before being executed. Around a quarter of people put on death row die from natural causes.

My source is wiki but it's all cited.

Feels bad man  Meme12
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Nelth

« Reply #71 on: July 29, 2012, 10:35:29 PM »
Well your comment really isn't for or against, just stating a fact.

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #72 on: July 29, 2012, 10:36:08 PM »
the question is not if it is perfect but if it is better...
perfection is impossible one can only strive to be better

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #73 on: July 29, 2012, 10:41:30 PM »
but its not just unperfect it's very lacking.

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #74 on: July 29, 2012, 10:42:17 PM »
but its not just unperfect it's very lacking.
Elaborate -.-

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #74 on: July 29, 2012, 10:42:17 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal