Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Banned for Aimbot.  (Read 6357 times)

Offline WR_

Banned for Aimbot.
« on: September 21, 2011, 06:26:35 AM »
Who were you banned by: No idea, He wont tell, just insults and insults. There just is "Admin:" prefix before text, no name, anything. I would like to know who banned me, does anyone know it?

Why were you banned: They say Im aimbot.

What server where you banned from: Conjoint Gaming Terrortown server

What date and/or time around were you banned: 11:10-11:20am(GMT+2) / 21.9.2011 (DD/MM/Year)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25968270

Your in game name: iWR

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/-WR

Additional comments: So I got banned for aimbot like 10minutes ago. "Dead island A.K.A Pen island" STEAM_0:1:18192687 accused me for aimbot, and then the whole server said im aimbot. One round after that, Dead island A.K.A Pen Island was traitor with me and player called "GLaDos", so he decided to REVEAL ALL THE TRAITORS. Round lasted in 30seconds. Honestly, i killed Dead island next round. Then admin got on, and people told him to ban me for aimbot, and wow "Server: Banned".
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 10:18:21 AM by WR_ »

Offline WR_

Re: Banned for Aimbot.
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2011, 06:44:00 AM »
I heard they specced me and they saw me aimbotting, 3 kills in 1 round with aimbot is baad aimbot.
I think the admin have abooooosed. Replies?

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2011, 06:44:00 AM »

Offline Sir Willis

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2011, 06:51:24 AM »
Who banned you, do you know?
if i sang 'friday' it would start out "7am go to bed in the morning, gotta be fresh gotta get some sleep"

Offline WR_

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2011, 06:53:36 AM »
No, they are just saying, "YOUR MOTHER" , "retard, go to school" and shit. what admins does this server have. goddamnit. :-\

Offline WR_

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2011, 07:09:53 AM »
Could someone respond?

Offline Sir Willis

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2011, 07:15:32 AM »
please be patient. It's 5am, and i know my sig says I stay up until 7am, but i have school tomorrow so i should sleep. Someone with more admin experience than me will handle this in the morning.
if i sang 'friday' it would start out "7am go to bed in the morning, gotta be fresh gotta get some sleep"

Offline WR_

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2011, 07:16:36 AM »
Okay thanks, and sorry:p

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2011, 07:39:06 AM »
http://www.netsyscentral.com/xfclan/sourceban/index.php?p=banlist&hideinactive=false&searchText=STEAM_0:1:18192687

http://thepwned.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=5668

Among many others.
Looks like your a troll, racist and an Aim botter.

However I'll look into your inquiry deeper in the morning. Its 6:30AM hear right now So I'm not going to do this right now. Thanks

-Game On-
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline WR_

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2011, 08:15:27 AM »
Wow. Troll, racist and aimbotter? Who said that? Are you able to read chat history of server? Because I am not a racist, Im sometimes a minor troll and I never aimbot. Am i banned permanently?

Edit: Wait wait.. Why did you give a link about "# 7 "J:D John dorian A.K.A Bambi" STEAM_0:1:18192687 1:34" 's ban?
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 08:23:49 AM by WR_ »

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2011, 08:27:36 AM »
STEAM_0:1:18192687
Is not your steam ID?
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2011, 08:42:10 AM »
Wrong section, move please
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline WR_

« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2011, 08:42:39 AM »
STEAM_0:1:25968270
This is my SteamID.
And oh, wrong section, sorry:S
Do i have to start new topic?
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 08:45:01 AM by WR_ »

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2011, 09:06:12 AM »
STEAM_0:1:25968270
This is my SteamID.
And oh, wrong section, sorry:S
Do i have to start new topic?
No I'll move it but I suggest you edit you post to follow the proper layout of an unban request like so:
http://www.conjointgaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=5.0

Offline WR_

« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2011, 10:10:31 AM »
No I'll move it but I suggest you edit you post to follow the proper layout of an unban request like so:
http://www.conjointgaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=5.0
Edited.

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2011, 01:33:38 PM »
It seems like you were banned by Mr. Commodore. I shall ask him to post his side of the story as soon as I seem him. Sorry for the delay, I was working in fixing the rifles and didn't check the forums.

by Kwaurtz

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2011, 01:33:38 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal