Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Banned for Aimbot.  (Read 6358 times)

Offline WR_

Re: Banned for Aimbot.
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2011, 01:59:46 PM »
No problem, Im here only for unban. If Ive had aimbot, i would not be here whining about my ban, would I? :P

Offline Pyro

« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2011, 02:05:47 PM »
I can vouch for him. He is one of my friends, he is a cool guy. He surely doesn't aimbot.
Also why these insults? That is just dumb.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2011, 02:05:47 PM »

Offline Sir Willis

« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2011, 02:15:53 PM »
http://www.netsyscentral.com/xfclan/sourceban/index.php?p=banlist&hideinactive=false&searchText=STEAM_0:1:18192687

http://thepwned.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=5668

Among many others.
Looks like your a troll, racist and an Aim botter.

However I'll look into your inquiry deeper in the morning. Its 6:30AM hear right now So I'm not going to do this right now. Thanks

-Game On-

please note how old those bans are. June of 2009
if i sang 'friday' it would start out "7am go to bed in the morning, gotta be fresh gotta get some sleep"

Offline WR_

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2011, 02:33:13 PM »
http://www.netsyscentral.com/xfclan/sourceban/index.php?p=banlist&hideinactive=false&searchText=STEAM_0:1:18192687

http://thepwned.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=5668

Among many others.
Looks like your a troll, racist and an Aim botter.

However I'll look into your inquiry deeper in the morning. Its 6:30AM hear right now So I'm not going to do this right now. Thanks

-Game On-

please note how old those bans are. June of 2009

Yea and that is not my SteamID;)

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2011, 02:41:09 PM »
i believe he gave the steam id of the guy accusing him, not his steam id, before he modified it.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2011, 02:46:51 PM »
Stop posting until Commodore responds. Until we hear his side posting is pointless. If you see him on, redirect him here.

by Kwaurtz

Offline WR_

« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2011, 03:11:39 PM »
i believe he gave the steam id of the guy accusing him, not his steam id, before he modified it.
Dont you trust me? Go and check my profile, its up there in first message. also, theres website which allows you to see anyones steamID. Google "MysteamID" and take the first link. type in there anyones steamname, and it will find it for you.  :)

Offline Mr. Commodore

« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2011, 08:40:00 PM »
I get pm'd on steam saying there are people RDM'ing.

Join server under an alias. I get in there is someone RDM'ing, I slayed. Then I get an admin tell saying that you are aimbotting. I watched you for four rounds all with aimbot headshots in them (Snapping right to head, following people through walls, aiming at their feet and hitting them in the head.) I watched you for a couple more rounds then I should have with the evidence I witnessed. Then a traitor decided to ghost out his traitor buddies to the entire server. So I banned you and him.

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2011, 11:07:22 PM »
Although I trust Commodore's judgement I think from now on we need more than one admin's judgement to ban someone for aimbot if it's hard to tell. If you simply can't get another admin on the server take a video and post it on the forums. And I'm only saying if it's hard to tell. If it's obvious, it's obvious.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2011, 11:42:05 PM »
This is what I think we should do:  A single admin can ban for aimbot, but they must record it, and if necessary they can post it on the forums.  If they didn't record it then you should just unban them.

In this case, I think we should give him a second chance, I've seen him on before a few times and he doesn't seem to cause any trouble.

Offline Sly

« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2011, 12:11:42 AM »
This is what I think we should do:  A trial admin can ban for aimbot, but they must record it, and if necessary they can post it on the forums.  If they didn't record it then you should just unban them.

In this case, I think we should give him a second chance, I've seen him on before a few times and he doesn't seem to cause any trouble.

I agree with that

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2011, 12:28:06 AM »
Dont you trust me? Go and check my profile, its up there in first message. also, theres website which allows you to see anyones steamID. Google "MysteamID" and take the first link. type in there anyones steamname, and it will find it for you.  :)

No no. i mean the first steam ID you posted was Dead Islands not yours. Yours is clean. Dead Islands however is pretty full with bans
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2011, 01:15:27 AM »
Commodore, please post any evidence you have. If you did not record it, can anyone verify your story? Such as the person who asked you to the server.

by Kwaurtz

Offline Mr. Commodore

« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2011, 02:25:09 AM »
Shikaru asked to join because of RDM'ing, I joined and Spaceman said he was aimbotting as were 3-4 other people. I didn't think to record it as it was around 4am

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2011, 03:05:36 AM »
Input from spaceman?

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2011, 03:05:36 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal