Show Posts - Scottitot

Back

Messages - Scottitot

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
GarrysMod / Re: My lost faith in TTT
« on: 27 Mar, 2013 01:10 »
This isn't anything new or significant? If this bothers you... man you should have been a TTT admin when Jorgen was the HA.
Im going to take this a step further if ya don't mind kwaurtz if u do I will delete it. If you lose faith in playing TTT because their are trolls in the TTT server you probaly shouldn't be an admin.

Help Section / Re: Looking for an AMV
« on: 27 Mar, 2013 00:36 »
Bumping.

Help Section / Re: Looking for an AMV
« on: 01 Mar, 2013 18:36 »
Bumping.

Help Section / Looking for an AMV
« on: 01 Mar, 2013 02:19 »
Hello everyone I found an AMV a while ago that I can not find anymore so I am hoping yall can help me find this Multi Anime AMV. So far of what I remember a few of the animes are loster here. Another, Black Rock Shooter, and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. The AMV is a horror amv with heavy rock/metal music. Thanks for looking at this if you have seen an amv like this or know what im talking about leave a post below thankyou.

can you put Scottitot in a purple white match with the image below.

Debate Forum / Re: Gun control: Due to recent events
« on: 13 Jan, 2013 17:05 »
You guys don't wanna blame video games for it, why blame the guns?
because as hard as I try, I can't kill someone in real life with a video game.

Yes you can, bright flashing lights with loud noises and force someone into a seizure so hard they stop breathing.
Their is problem with the argument you're trying to make kwaurts. Video games were made for 1 purpose and that was so people could be entertained while a gun's sole purpose is to kill people, I am not saying all guns should be banned or taken, but that assault rifles that are used for "hunting" with the ability to kill a mass amount of people should be banned.

« on: 11 Jan, 2013 00:27 »
One of my teachers for the class is a former marine and the other is retired army and the marine teacher said that their isn't anything more american than shooting terrorist.

Way Off Topic Box / Re: You rage, you lose!
« on: 10 Jan, 2013 06:03 »
I still have not raged so keep going.

« on: 10 Jan, 2013 06:02 »
Due to recent "events" in the United States the gaming tournament that my class is hosting can no longer play CS:GO so yeah, this sucks.

General Gaming Talk / Dota 2 Take Em
« on: 08 Jan, 2013 05:01 »
I have gotten 7 dota 2 keys through steam so first people that want the game and don't own it or already have it in their back pack I will give a copy if I don't pass them out first.

CG Community Suggestions / Re: Battlefield 3 server
« on: 04 Jan, 2013 00:29 »
Every one that plays BF3 say I PLAY BF3

Solved Ban Appeals / Re: Pckables - An Accident
« on: 02 Jan, 2013 00:16 »
Because your supposed to warn people in the area that you are attempting to disarm a c4 before doing so. But I think the ban should be lifted since everyone makes a mistake from time to time.

Help Section / Re: Computer Heatsink
« on: 01 Jan, 2013 16:15 »
I was going to get an H100i from corsair but then I read all the bad reviews off amazon and newegg of how their system got fried since their was a cut in the tubing and I can't replace my system if something like that happens so I am just going for air cooling for now. Also cadaver I looked at the coolermaster 212 evo you linked and I am not certain that it will fit without blocking ram but it looks nice.

Help Section / Computer Heatsink
« on: 01 Jan, 2013 07:14 »
Hello everyone I am looking for an aftermarket heatsink for my computer and I have a 100$ budget would prefer cheaper but don't want to cheaper out too much. Current issue stopping me from finding one is my mobo (asus p8z77-v lx) ram slots are close to the processor so a heatsink may cover a few ram slots since my ram is corsair vengeance ram with the tall heatsinks so yeah need some help here and thanks for replies or advice.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Go to page:
You're not logged in

Navigation

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal