Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Gun control: Due to recent events  (Read 17633 times)

Offline Dante

Re: Gun control: Due to recent events
« Reply #90 on: January 05, 2013, 02:18:37 PM »
Well it's a very complex subject to talk about, there are pros and cons on both sides , if you let Americans keep their weapons,  irresponsible citizens can make it hard to convince the government to support their cause , if they don't have any weapons, they can't defend themselves.
And irresponsible citizens without guns are not dangerous too? You can't just take away their weapons, with the mass quality of them already out in the air it would be impossible to take them away and attempting to do so would only make matters much much worse.

And it's not Irresponsible citizens, it's insane homicidal citizens.

Keep in mind that just about everyone will kill someone for the right reason...
Not everyone is crazy, Cortez.
Well it's a very complex subject to talk about, there are pros and cons on both sides , if you let Americans keep their weapons,  irresponsible citizens can make it hard to convince the government to support their cause , if they don't have any weapons, they can't defend themselves.
No. No guns equals America breaks off into multiple countries. Have you never heard of the right to bear arms?

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #91 on: January 05, 2013, 03:14:32 PM »
And irresponsible citizens without guns are not dangerous too? You can't just take away their weapons, with the mass quality of them already out in the air it would be impossible to take them away and attempting to do so would only make matters much much worse.

No. No guns equals America breaks off into multiple countries. Have you never heard of the right to bear arms?

You don't have to be crazy to kill someone. Take everybody in their respective armed forces everyone or the police maybe.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #91 on: January 05, 2013, 03:14:32 PM »

Offline Dante

« Reply #92 on: January 05, 2013, 03:52:21 PM »

You don't have to be crazy to kill someone. Take everybody in their respective armed forces everyone or the police maybe.
I didn't say everyone has to be crazy. I said Alot of people will NOT kill someone for any reason.

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #93 on: January 05, 2013, 08:01:16 PM »

I didn't say everyone has to be crazy. I said Alot of people will NOT kill someone for any reason.

Let's just say that only 1% of Americans would kill someone for the right reason then, that's over 3 million potential murders. #quotetrain
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #94 on: January 06, 2013, 08:10:41 AM »
OK lets go ahead with this crazy improbably situation.

I'll murder if someone kidnaps my wife to get her back... Check sure.

I'll murder for 300 and 40 trillion dollars. Sure of course.

The likly hood of these events ever happening? Priceless. That's master c... oh wait I mean they would happen.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Scottitot

« Reply #95 on: January 10, 2013, 06:02:43 AM »
Due to recent "events" in the United States the gaming tournament that my class is hosting can no longer play CS:GO so yeah, this sucks.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #96 on: January 10, 2013, 09:25:46 PM »
Due to recent "events" in the United States the gaming tournament that my class is hosting can no longer play CS:GO so yeah, this sucks.
Did you tell your teacher (or whoever is in charge) that their a retard? You should.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Pillz

« Reply #97 on: January 10, 2013, 10:33:39 PM »
Did you tell your teacher (or whoever is in charge) that their a retard? You should.

I'd be like BUT WE'RE SHOOTING TERRORISTS. LIKE WHAT WAS BROADCASTED ON THE TELEVISION WHEN OSAMA DIED; WERE NOT SHOOTING KIDS DONT WORRY
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #98 on: January 10, 2013, 11:09:44 PM »

can't play Microsoft flight sim either cause of 9/11 right? What a joke.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Scottitot

« Reply #99 on: January 11, 2013, 12:27:19 AM »
One of my teachers for the class is a former marine and the other is retired army and the marine teacher said that their isn't anything more american than shooting terrorist.

Offline Coreybush11

« Reply #100 on: January 11, 2013, 12:37:04 AM »
One of my teachers for the class is a former marine and the other is retired army and the marine teacher said that their isn't anything more american than shooting terrorist.

This is why everyone hates us.

Offline Andredem

« Reply #101 on: January 11, 2013, 01:01:00 AM »

Haha that was pretty good

And Coreybush, who cares what other countries think about us lol?
"Get busy livin' or get busy dying"

Offline Leomire

« Reply #102 on: January 11, 2013, 01:34:32 AM »

Haha that was pretty good

Yeah really who cares?

Offline Coreybush11

« Reply #103 on: January 11, 2013, 02:27:13 AM »

I care that we are seen as warmongering people who only want to go and kill terrorists for 'Murica, as it only causes arguments and just general dislike. We probably wouldn't do too well without the rest of the world as we are right now, if everyone else was just like "Fuck it, these guys are assholes, who needs 'em!"

Offline Leomire

« Reply #104 on: January 11, 2013, 04:06:02 AM »

I care that we are seen as warmongering people who only want to go and kill terrorists for 'Murica, as it only causes arguments and just general dislike. We probably wouldn't do too well without the rest of the world as we are right now, if everyone else was just like "Fuck it, these guys are assholes, who needs 'em!"
If it's our time, it's our time.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #104 on: January 11, 2013, 04:06:02 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal