Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Saxton Hale Mod Suggestions  (Read 6847 times)

Offline A.K Commando

Re: Saxton Hale Mod Suggestions
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2011, 12:42:23 AM »
I demand that Christan Brutal Sniepr get more then one shot per rage. Why you ask? Try breakni past a cade of 5 sentries when you only get four rages which only give you one shot. Also to belay any answers that go like so "Why don't you jsut get em faster?" It's because on maps like Blastoff you can't mvoe fast enough to stop the mass of turrets from appearing and raping you =.=
To those who seek me out, beware. The Darkness is my friend and it shall aid me. Do not be distressed though as only those of evil intent need fear the writhing darkness. Only those of Pure intentions can find me and receive my help.

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2011, 05:14:50 AM »
I demand that Christan Brutal Sniepr get more then one shot per rage. Why you ask? Try breakni past a cade of 5 sentries when you only get four rages which only give you one shot. Also to belay any answers that go like so "Why don't you jsut get em faster?" It's because on maps like Blastoff you can't mvoe fast enough to stop the mass of turrets from appearing and raping you =.=

requires a bit of coding

I am not familiar with sourcemod (in the coding sense) and just started coding so my skills are very basic

also what does everyone think about
* More custom VSH maps (vs saxton hale maps)
* No block be added to the server (so people don't push each other off ledges etc... which has been a problem)
* Add RTD (now this is the thing that i really want to ask everyone about... would this be too op or would it make it more fun? and remember everyone including saxton has access to rtd)

LINK BELOW for a description of RTD and its functions on the server
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=666222
(some of the features can be disabled like the ability to noclip which would just cause problems)

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2011, 05:14:50 AM »

Offline Sly

« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2011, 05:24:42 AM »
Noblock yes (I suggested is derp)

As for RTD i think that as long as it doesn't affect Teammates in any negative way, and every player understands that when they type rtd, it could be the end of their round.

Offline Sniper no Sniping

« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2011, 10:58:29 PM »
Add Painis Cupcake (Invulnrability rage) and WeaselCake (Everyone around him flies up and sentries are feared)

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2011, 11:41:12 PM »
Limit on number of scouts

« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2011, 12:12:41 AM »
Buff on melee weapons, if you are gutsy enough to take on Saxton Hale in hand-to-hand combat, you deserve to do more damage than a measly 105 as a scout. Also, can the spy's knife be buffed up on a non-backstab? I know it's backstab is strong enough, but cmon, only 40 on a normal swipe?

Offline Sly

« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2011, 12:34:03 AM »
Buff on melee weapons, if you are gutsy enough to take on Saxton Hale in hand-to-hand combat, you deserve to do more damage than a measly 105 as a scout. Also, can the spy's knife be buffed up on a non-backstab? I know it's backstab is strong enough, but cmon, only 40 on a normal swipe?

THIS

Limit on number of scouts

AND THIS

Offline xcwa8900

« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2011, 02:22:08 AM »
Christan Brutal Sniper deffinitly needs more arrows!

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2011, 01:49:17 AM »
look at these sites and tell me if they are good or garbage ideas

1. parachute (would apply to everyone)
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=580269
2. melee knockback (melee someone and they will go back a bit not too far just a bit though) (would apply to everyone)
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1466617
3. RTD (you know what it is) (would apply to everyone)
Description: type rtd in chat and you can get a cool perk or something bad or nothing at all
ex   you can get godmode or low gravity or you could catch on fire or die
4. piggy back ride
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1155504

this is just hilarious you can have players carry you around

if we did this we would DEFINITELY have a 3 scout limit on the server

but it would be really fun though

Offline Leomire

« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2011, 02:26:13 AM »
Rtd and melee knock back for sure. Rest sound stupid.

« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2011, 12:26:24 PM »
I love the melee knockback, and the piggyback seems like a good idea, but i can only imagine a heavy riding the scout...
I'm not too much of a fan of RTD, mainly because i hate the "Kill", i know there has to be some consequences of it, but i hate to see someone's round get ruined because of a bad roll. Instead of invincibility, make it low-gravity and speed increase (For classes except scouts) so that it doesn't give you that big of an advantage, and the negative rolls just make you lose 25-100 hp so you still could be killed, but it isnt automatic on the worst roll.
Plus, at the beggining of the round, many people will RTD, so that would cause about 5 people to get killed when the server is populated if you kept in the 'Kill' roll.

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2011, 07:02:06 PM »
I love the melee knockback, and the piggyback seems like a good idea, but i can only imagine a heavy riding the scout...
I'm not too much of a fan of RTD, mainly because i hate the "Kill", i know there has to be some consequences of it, but i hate to see someone's round get ruined because of a bad roll. Instead of invincibility, make it low-gravity and speed increase (For classes except scouts) so that it doesn't give you that big of an advantage, and the negative rolls just make you lose 25-100 hp so you still could be killed, but it isnt automatic on the worst roll.
Plus, at the beggining of the round, many people will RTD, so that would cause about 5 people to get killed when the server is populated if you kept in the 'Kill' roll.

it is highly possible to change what can and cannot be avaliable to roll in RTD

i would probably remove noclip and a few other too OPed rewards and kill as well and just leave some basics

i am going to be putting on melee knockback for a trial run on the server later tonight

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2011, 09:39:10 PM »
omg make take the bonk out
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2011, 09:43:08 PM »
"i am going to be putting on melee knockback for a trial run on the server later tonight"

Please don't.

I would rather see additional characters to turn into.

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2011, 10:44:49 PM »
"i am going to be putting on melee knockback for a trial run on the server later tonight"

Please don't.

I would rather see additional characters to turn into.

I need the files -_-

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2011, 10:44:49 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal