Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Can't think of what to buy.  (Read 3410 times)

Offline Dante

Can't think of what to buy.
« on: June 04, 2013, 02:11:10 AM »
I have $80.00 left over graduation through amazon and no idea what are good games to buy. Please recommend fun multiplayer games that look good.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 02:29:40 AM by Dante »

Offline Kwaurtz

Re: Can't think of what to buy.
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2013, 02:19:44 AM »
My cock.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2013, 02:19:44 AM »

Offline Muffins

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2013, 02:32:15 AM »
Rising Storm, I recently bought it and it absolutely amazing.

Offline Dante

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2013, 02:37:02 AM »
My cock.
I am at a loss of words.

Offline NeoHatake

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2013, 02:39:09 AM »
What kind of games do you like?

Offline Dante

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2013, 02:43:31 AM »
What kind of games do you like?
Shooters, games that want you to do go on some action filled Adventure, but in the end I can say "Fuck you game" and ho run over zombies/Fly jets upside down into jeeps. Something with the pass of end game Dota 2 or something that emulates the feel of beating a zombie to death with just hands.

Offline NeoHatake

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2013, 03:15:05 AM »
Sounds like you should be playing Day Z :D.

Offline Dante

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2013, 10:59:26 AM »
Sounds like you should be playing Day Z :D.
I have DayZ. Really I just want games I can play with others or just fuck around in.

Offline Tyber

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2013, 11:43:55 AM »
Borderlands 2 w/ DLC

Offline Dante

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2013, 12:44:14 PM »
Borderlands 2 w/ DLC
I already have it.

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2013, 12:50:31 PM »
Payday 2 so we can play sometime!
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Mercy

« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2013, 02:54:34 PM »
I don't know if your into this kind of game. But it's like Halo a bit and it's going to have multiplayer. I never was that into Halo games but it the first thing I could think of related to a shooter. It's a shooter with aliens and possible zombie related monster thingamajigs. I'm sure you've heard of it. Only problem is Bungie are unsure if it will be on the pc platform.

http://www.destinythegame.com/uk/en/

If not there is stuff like Hawken, Blacklight retribution and this new game caled Remember Me which is suppossed to be good. I dunno just trying to help.  laughface
FRESDOM!

Quote from: All of Haiti
Mercy = bad singer and aimbot
Quote from: Slayha -,..,- (Rageoholic)
I hear masturbation increases TTT abilities....

Quote from: Lone Grey
Lone Grey: I am pissed at something else right now.
Lone Grey: Just in denial
Lone Grey: I JUST SAW THE FUCKING SEASON 3 FINALE OF MY LITTLE PONY

Quote from: Old Crow
so of you have both don't fret!

Offline Dante

« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2013, 04:34:15 PM »
I am looking for already released games. Leet how fun is Payday and what do you do in that game?

Offline Christovski

« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2013, 04:34:33 PM »
I don't know if your into this kind of game. But it's like Halo a bit and it's going to have multiplayer. I never was that into Halo games but it the first thing I could think of related to a shooter. It's a shooter with aliens and possible zombie related monster thingamajigs. I'm sure you've heard of it. Only problem is Bungie are unsure if it will be on the pc platform.

He's looking for something to buy now, not in 4 years when this game is coming out :P

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2013, 05:04:13 PM »
I am looking for already released games. Leet how fun is Payday and what do you do in that game?

Payday - the original, is really fun, you plan heists, rob banks and the likes, get LOADSAMONEY and get new weapons unlocks from it, it's randomised as well so it's really fun! One heist is in a bank, one's a drug deal, there's one you can do very stealthily and steal diamonds, and there are others I can't exactly remember atm (mental issues).

Payday 2 will be double that, it will be even better, with more heists, more weapons - and from what I see, massive customization, there will be many a way to do a heist and it will have even more random elements, you will be able to level up skill trees that give you different things:

the Enforcer can carry heavier weapons, the Mastermind can negotiate and intimidate cops to make them friendly, the Ghost is a master of stealth and can disable security cameras, and the Technician class returns from the Wolf Pack DLC. [Sentry guns, technology and etc]

And just the wiki to back up:
Spoiler for Hidden:
General informationEdit

The game was announced in February 2013, when very little information was shared, other than that Overkill Software would work on the sequel and 505 Games would publish it. In March, Overkill began showing previews of the game to major gaming publications.

The game will feature 30 locations, as seen in the IGN preview. These heists will vary in length and complexity due to the new Crime Net. The skill tree system featured in the original PAYDAY has been more fleshed out, and has been compared more to an RPG-like levelling system, with new classes: the Enforcer can carry heavier weapons, the Mastermind can negotiate and intimidate cops to make them friendly, the Ghost is a master of stealth and can disable security cameras, and the Technician class returns from the Wolf Pack DLC. Players can also use their heist rewards to purchase in-game upgrades to prepare for a mission, such as a hacking device that automatically disables shutters instead of manually tearing them down.[3]

Similar to the original PAYDAY, there are many dynamic events: enemies will be placed in different locations, the objective may be in a different room, the heist may have more objectives and thus take longer, and stealth will also play a greater role in heists.

Payday 2 comes out in August, so there's not really any point buying the original unless it's on sale.
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2013, 05:04:13 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal