Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Admin Abuse  (Read 6767 times)

Offline Coward

Re: Admin Abuse
« Reply #45 on: July 19, 2010, 02:29:46 AM »
3 ppl have spoken up your telling me 3 ppl that have witnessed is not enough. i understand the evidence is needed but i dont think i should have to run fraps everytime i play the game just for evidence. all i'm asking is for a little cooperation eps. i just want to enjoy the game along with the others.

Relax man, Wholegrain is going to dig through the logs we will be good.
Q: What's the difference between a terrorist and a woman with PMS?

A:You can negotiate with a terrorist

Offline Epsilon

« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2010, 02:58:46 AM »
3 ppl have spoken up your telling me 3 ppl that have witnessed is not enough.

That is exactly what I am telling you. You need more than just witnesses if you hope to get somewhere, which you obviously do.

Quote from: Mex
i understand the evidence is needed but i dont think i should have to run fraps everytime i play the game just for evidence.

You don't have to. Go to console and type: record demo
then upload it here.

And I have been trying to cooperate with you constantly to be turned down by ridiculous statements. And a lot of people would like to enjoy the game as well but you are trying to strip an admin of his powers for rocketing people when no others had complaints on it and what a few rdms at most? That's a little silly considering I probably rdm more in a day than he does in three (exaggeration).
« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 03:00:53 AM by Epsilon »
if(cop=1) then{shot}
elseif(terrorist=1) then {profit}

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2010, 02:58:46 AM »

Offline Mex

« Reply #47 on: July 20, 2010, 10:52:32 AM »
so if i'm correct. here your saying a few rdms. which is a bannable offense to any regular player. but since he is admin he is above the rules?

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #48 on: July 20, 2010, 04:19:46 PM »
no but if it is a few rdms over a day or so it isn't even a banable offense for regulars, but if you go on a killing spree killing like 3 innocents for no reason then it is an obvious ban... but if you get a sneaky suspicion and kinda kill one person that is just to weird for you that is not banable in it self merely a nuseanse and something to complain about and then set it straight with the person afterwards =) i must appologise for my grammar i am in a hurry writing this seeing that i am on a vacation and i do not really have that much time on my hands right now =)

Offline Remscar

« Reply #49 on: July 21, 2010, 12:34:07 AM »
I don't even know what to say anymore. I do my job as an admin, i contribute the server, but when some player comes on, gives people a hard time, RDMs, and then is punished for it, he cries wolf and says im abusing. Im not a mean person, i try to ask every person that i see RDM why they did so. Sometimes i have to slay them, sometimes they have a legit reason. But it is extremely hard to enforce rules when you have 8 people screaming on the mic.

Also quoting someone saying i mic spammed
I happen to remember all the times you spammed the mic with your voice changers.
As i recall, like Epsilon said, i eventually started a vote to rid voice changers. I even voted to get rid of them. I did so after i recieved a few complaints about voice changers (not just me using them). The vote said to get rid of them, so i switched mine off. Also i remember one case when i was using a voice changer and 2 players complained about it. I asked them "Why should i turn it off" they said it was annoying. Skieski aka Juani steam chatted me and said "Its up to you to turn it off or not". I turned it off. If someone had a problem with me using voice changers then i stopped usage and catered to their needs. Never have i mic spammed.

Wholegrain and i have discussed this issue on the phone and he going to look into the logs regardless. However after our conversation i got the feeling that this is all just a waste. And it would be fun to kayak upside down (inside joke)
Part of my pride was dead the second that you talked to me
And I knew that no matter what lied ahead you wouldn't walk with me
So alone I traveled

Offline Global_Meltdown

« Reply #50 on: July 21, 2010, 01:03:41 AM »
the condump command does wonders too

9:04 PM - (=CG=)Lone Mudkips: Something happened to me that is so vile, that I want to go out in a rampage
9:05 PM - (=CG=)Lone Mudkips: brb
9:05 PM - Global_Meltdown: k
9:05 PM - Global_Meltdown: :\
9:05 PM - (=CG=)Lone Mudkips: Do you want to know?
9:05 PM - Global_Meltdown: yeah
9:05 PM - (=CG=)Lone Mudkips: Do you REALLY want to know?
9:06 PM - (=CG=)Lone Mudkips: There is a Justin Bieber sticker on one of my binders for school.
9:06 PM - (=CG=)Lone Mudkips: That makes me mad
9:06 PM - Global_Meltdown: hahahaha
9:06 PM - Global_Meltdown: pwned
9:06 PM - (=CG=)Lone Mudkips: EFF U WURLD

Offline Remscar

« Reply #51 on: July 22, 2010, 10:08:02 PM »
So asuming this will and is not going anywhere, can this be locked?
So alone I traveled

Offline Coward

« Reply #52 on: July 22, 2010, 10:09:07 PM »
I don't know i don't care any more you seem to be much better now. It will be up the person who made the complaint lol

Offline Epsilon

« Reply #53 on: July 23, 2010, 12:24:58 AM »
I think this thread can be locked seeing as the OP can provide no evidence other than a few witnesses.
if(cop=1) then{shot}
elseif(terrorist=1) then {profit}

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #54 on: July 23, 2010, 09:45:15 AM »
heck thanks to this thread we got another forum member who seems to give a damn to =P welcome coward

Offline Hollow

« Reply #55 on: July 23, 2010, 10:17:40 AM »
This is getting a little out of control..It really should be locked..BTW welcome Coward.

Offline Remscar

« Reply #56 on: July 23, 2010, 02:57:41 PM »
What an interesting introduction post!
So alone I traveled

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #57 on: July 23, 2010, 03:51:53 PM »
yes indeed

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
  • How does one maintain community when no power?
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 23, 2010, 05:01:29 PM »
Ern, providing there was no evidence there isn't really much I can say. Remscar seemed to have a good reason to do whatever. Anyways I can't lock this, damn iPod.

Offline Coward

« Reply #59 on: July 23, 2010, 06:16:37 PM »
Thank you, a weird place to do say welcome but hey im not going to complain.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #59 on: July 23, 2010, 06:16:37 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal