Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Admin Abuse  (Read 7199 times)

Offline Mex

Admin Abuse
« on: July 18, 2010, 07:04:30 AM »
MEX

Admin ABuse=Remscar
Server=TTT
being rocketed multiple times this is not the first time its happened. then being kicked and banned from a server for no reason
 Time= its happened multiple times at late night

added comments: he claimed i did not report anything when rdmed. even though i said something to him when the room was quite during the rocketing/slaying the next round i was the only one to be slayed until another admin slayed the other guy. to me that was unfair treatment if we both rdmed we both deserve to be slayed. being kicked and banned frm a server when i didnt do anything is uncalled for i was. me and the guy i rdmed (Coward) were apologizing to each other and i said the only reason i rdmed was because the admin (REMSCAR) whom i asked a 100 times to do something refused to and then i was banned.
and on another note i try to talk to him to get the problem resolved without any issues and he refuses to talk to me and tells me to stfu. i didnt disrespect him in any way and dont feel i should be disrespected
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 01:41:07 AM by DarkEmoKonata »

Offline agentorange

Re: Admin Abuse
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2010, 07:37:33 AM »
I was there, I don't recall everything, but remscar was busy with technical server issues.

Your attitude didn't help the situation.  I know you were upset but revenge RDM is a serious matter. It complicates things.

When you have a complaint you MUST see that it gets heard. The best way is to use the "!report name issue" command.

Half the time I don't hear what people are saying on the mic, and in between rounds there is a brief moment that voice com is disrupted.

I am sorry that this happened but I can't stress it enough that we, the admins, are here to help you so don't fight us. Don't redirect the anger and frustration of being RDM onto us, we are trying our best. The nature of TTT causes it to be very hard to administrate, and we all make mistakes.

I suggest you befriend the admins, don't hold a grudge.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2010, 07:37:33 AM »

Offline Mex

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2010, 07:48:56 AM »
i know you were there but you were only there for that one time its happened multiple times and i was trying to resolve them but he didnt want to listen it wasnt that i couldnt be heard.then the kicking and ban i'm sure you were there for that to but why was i banned? i've said it multiple times but it appears he has a grudge with me for one resaon or another.like i said this isnt the first time its happened 1 incident i was rocketed cause i was in a area i wasnt supposed to be i asked why his response was cause your not suppose to be there and your gonna die anyway. i mean come on. sometimes and admin will at least try and listen and try to come to an agreement and not just say they are always right.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 07:52:45 AM by Mex »

Offline agentorange

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2010, 07:52:49 AM »
Alot of RDM took place on that map,  but believe it or not i didn't hear one complaint from you. And I check end of game logs regularly, so this multiple RDM from the same player slipped by me.

IIRC you received a 5 minute ban for your attitude. Try to be pleasant.

Offline Remscar

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2010, 08:21:05 AM »
I RDM after the round ends, therefore i am not abusing. The only time i had rocketed when the round was going on is because i needed to quickly do something, and it was 1v2 with 1 minute remaining, so everyone already knew how it was going to end.

Based on what hes saying, it happened last night when he was constantly RDMING. AgentOrange and i consistently warned him and other players about consequences of RDMing.
Part of my pride was dead the second that you talked to me
And I knew that no matter what lied ahead you wouldn't walk with me
So alone I traveled

Offline Mex

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2010, 08:33:18 AM »
you need to clarify "he" because i know i have never rdmed constantly so i dont believe that is directed towards me and if so its a lie. i was even talking with coward and apologizing. i had no attitude. and its not at the end of the round when you do these things.i try to speak with you in game but you ignore me.as for agentorange he was not there when you did these thing so he can not defend you or me in any way he was only there for this isolated incident .when i was apologizing for my actions to the person i wronged. and then kicked and banned for having an attitude? correct me if i'm wrong but i dont believe someone apologizing has an attitude. i was trying to come with an agreement with you so we could drop this and go on with it but you refuse to.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 08:36:03 AM by Mex »

Offline Remscar

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2010, 08:38:26 AM »
You never apologized, you have one of the worst attitudes then anyone else on the server.
Many of the times you were slayed its because you RDMed. Simple solution, dont RDM.
Apologizing for an RDM does not get you out of punishment.
So alone I traveled

Offline Mex

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2010, 08:56:23 AM »
i dont have an attitude thats the funny thing and many of the players will vouche for me i dont rdm and was only slayed when i killed you for being a traitor.not to mention the time you ghosted and rdmed me for no reason.i dont know what your issues are but your lying. and you know it. i'm sure it keeps log record on the server check the times i rdm none exactly.your abusing your admin rights and you know.

Offline Coward

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2010, 09:01:30 AM »
Um, i don't know if i should post anything here but i was a witness to this. MEX and i did RDM but we were apologizing and fixing it but he was banned for 5 minutes. I really don't even know why. Yes we were also both rocketed as well but i think that was to make the punishment fair for our RDMs.

Sorry for any problems caused.
Q: What's the difference between a terrorist and a woman with PMS?

A:You can negotiate with a terrorist

Offline Remscar

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2010, 09:01:48 AM »
I have not abused my admin rights. I use my admin when i need to, when someone RDM's or deserves a kick.
Like something that has been said before
GET PROOF BEFORE YOU POST AN ADMIN ABUSE
So alone I traveled

Offline Coward

« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2010, 09:05:51 AM »
I've also witness you Remscar RDMing people more then the average player. The your the one who is brought up doesn't surprise me by the very least. I do believe that another admin besides you should be looking into this. It is a conflict of interest that your the one who is going through "logs" and saying this.

Offline Mex

« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2010, 09:08:22 AM »
see i told you i was apologizing. there was no attitude. you didnt hear us apologizing because me and him were dead at the time but it did happen.and i agree another admin should look into this not the one being accused

Offline Coward

« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2010, 09:09:50 AM »
Yes MEX his story is mixing up because yes you weren't being that bad about it. I would know because i was involved and paying attention. RemScar said we were apologizing while we actually were. Like i noted before Remscar's abuse isn't surprising.

Offline Remscar

« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2010, 09:14:00 AM »
GET PROOF BEFORE YOU POST AN ADMIN ABUSE
Before you try to say someone is abusing, you need proof, that means screen shots, videos.
also
[07/18/10 04:03:14] [NNJG] LoLCaT! [STEAM_0:0:7202584|205.250.0.237:27005] reported Coward [STEAM_0:0:7424009|69.207.82.147:27005] with reason 'territory claiming'
[07/18/10 04:07:38] [NNJG] LoLCaT! [STEAM_0:0:7202584|205.250.0.237:27005] reported Coward [STEAM_0:0:7424009|69.207.82.147:27005] with reason 'rdm'

Found in the reporting log.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 09:19:31 AM by Remscar »
So alone I traveled

Offline Coward

« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2010, 09:22:05 AM »
Well Remscar, Be warned then because our words don't matter I guess... My next action is to record and log all of your actions because of your child like tone your giving MEX and I. I find it rude that you have enlarged your text the way you did, its very child like. You could of simply said "Due to the lack of evidence this case of admin Abuse can not proven. If you wish to continue this please do so when such evidence is provided"

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2010, 09:22:05 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal