Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Where has everyone gone?  (Read 3904 times)

Offline Pillz

Where has everyone gone?
« on: July 17, 2010, 07:52:23 PM »
Seriously. What's been going on? Is everyone on vacation or does nobody play ZPS anymore.

This whole past five days or week or so, has left the ZPS server very inactive. People who are admins pop in for a round or three then leave. I mean seriously, who here remember spending more than an hour on KAT in the past few days? Me and tictac have played practically alone, with a few people there at times, but never more than like 6 or 8 people.. I just think it's sad when tictac who "has the attention span of a turtle" is playing more than most of everyone..

Just wanna know what's going on with our KAT peoplez. Are you guys just bored with ZPS finally? For some reason? If that's the case let us know.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Christovski

Re: Where has everyone gone?
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2010, 09:46:51 PM »
If you paid attention to admin time away you'd see that I am away for about a week :P

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2010, 09:46:51 PM »

Offline Pillz

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2010, 10:01:51 PM »
I saw that, and I see that you were busy previously too, that explained why I only played with you like five times in the time ive been back lol Idk, this wasn't really directed at you though.

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2010, 11:57:30 PM »
Um.  I have played there.  And I am not a "true" member of KAT...

Map selection? Perhaps. 

In general, the ZPS  experience has be degraded by each update...   The Zombie pushback - making the Zombies "fly" away from the humans, for example. 

Look at the other servers, ZPS is waning.  Hate it, but it is true.   Look at how few play on your server, and look at its ranking... Explains a lot, don't it? 

Offline Pillz

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2010, 12:01:55 AM »
Yeah, Cadaver you have been playing there alot more than the others have, so this isn't really at you either. And yeah, idk. It was in its prime almost two months ago apparently, it's been declining ever since then, in rank i mean. The week before this one though everybody was on KAT though, like it was booming pretty nicely all day round, now this week, that shit is dead so much. I played for six or so hours the other day and it was me and like one or two other people 80% of the time.

Idk.

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2010, 12:17:49 AM »
zps is just in a failed state
but yea it could be cause of plugins maps etc....
ive been out of the zps scene for quite some time but if i recall right when our server wasnt doing so hot we just tinkered around with it to see what ppl like
but mainly you need consistency on the server if it isnt consistently populated then most people wont bother going to it (ppl out side of cg i mean like new players and possible regulars)
this is the reason i always bitch and moan about a server being down for mere hours or not populated 

Offline Pillz

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2010, 12:21:45 AM »
Well I'm talking about I'm there with two other people, playing on like all the maps, and nobody else really shows up. Not even people that always used to or whatever.

Tictactoe360

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2010, 01:52:11 AM »

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2010, 06:15:48 PM »
Sorry Pillz but I only got to play on the ttt server recently. I'll get back to it eventually, same goes for the KF server.
Phim Bogason

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2010, 10:00:09 PM »
my advice depends which maps

most custom maps are a no go when populating
zpo_biotec
zpo_harvest
zpl_armory2
those type of maps may not all be fun but they populate
remember difference between fun maps and populating maps

Offline SandBellie

« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2010, 10:04:35 PM »
Well, I've gotten some what busy with stuff in real, so I haven't been around much. I'll try to get on more when I can.

Offline vinnylord

« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2010, 11:47:02 AM »
a bit same like sand...

and my pc still sux cock and i lost about 500 dollar only this month and im only 16 so thats ALOT for me and i need to repair my pc and thats gonna cost some more but my cash is kinda out and i TRY to play only this fucking machine keeps failing on me,
ill get it fixed ASAP so i can play more ...

sorry for not being online that much
*blanc* WOOT WOOT

Offline Pillz

« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2010, 04:45:36 PM »
When you get extra busy with stuff IRLz, you post about it in the away section, but if it isn't enough to affect your gameplay then your fine. And I'm sure you are busy with stuff in real life Sand, but that's not what I was talking about. It's more of how everybody else is kind of just playing other games now. I ask them about playing ZPS and it's always "I don't feel like it" or they'll tell me they're busy, then boot up garrys mod 5 minutes later.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2010, 09:20:31 PM »
like how you posted in admin away when you were like SCREW YOU GUYS I GOT MY OWN SERVER KBAI!!!

:P

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Pillz

« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2010, 11:21:06 PM »
Yeah.

I mean my bad chris, I guess I could of tried to stay in KAT, barely ever popping in, once a week and stuff. Being too busy with my own server.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2010, 11:21:06 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal