Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Kacey  (Read 11576 times)

Offline oobla37

Re: Kacey
« Reply #60 on: April 26, 2013, 09:30:25 PM »
I don't know if I can believe you... caboose is the only one coming forward that this happened... and you were pissed off at him for the first week ban...

By kwuartz
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline Billy

« Reply #61 on: April 26, 2013, 09:36:40 PM »
I don't know if I can believe you... caboose is the only one coming forward that this happened... and you were pissed off at him for the first week ban...

I believe him.
Purity of heart;

corruption of man.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #61 on: April 26, 2013, 09:36:40 PM »

Offline Kacey

« Reply #62 on: April 26, 2013, 09:42:25 PM »

I left that in the past.

I mean it when I say I don't tell people to kill themselves. My girlfriend struggles with self harm, as do several of my best friends. I didn't do that.

Offline UnknownError

« Reply #63 on: April 26, 2013, 10:12:52 PM »
Well seeing how you're not the most level headed guy when you're angry. You have used words like "****got" on the server, I would side with caboose. Its weird how your friend messaged caboose, a guy you have had problems in the past with.
"DONT JUST WHIP IT OUT"-All of Haiti
"my nipples are hard" - Mrs.TheNurse (MeOwMoO)
"Guztav: How dare you leave me, you beuitiful individual full of love"
"Time to eat 8 tacos" - BladeTwinSwords
"How about I send your buttcheeks to Tybers "magic stick" - Linkster
"+1, seems like a guy who doesn't abuse power, etc."- Death
"He betta wrap dat sheet, ho. Don't want no baby unknowns runnin round" - Oobla
"YOU WANT SOME MORE CRACKERS" - Nexus

Best on TTT: 12 Kills, 8 Headshots

Offline Kacey

« Reply #64 on: April 26, 2013, 10:34:01 PM »
Well seeing how you're not the most level headed guy when you're angry. You have used words like "****got" on the server, I would side with caboose. Its weird how your friend messaged caboose, a guy you have had problems in the past with.

Again, I'm not saying it was necessarily my friend.

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #65 on: April 27, 2013, 02:22:14 AM »
I would not give your "friend" access to your account, especially if they might be sending people pictures of mutilated dicks and breaking rules on servers. Who's to say they wouldn't RDM on ttt?

Friend is in quotes because they definitely do not sound like your friend and I would advise against associating with them.

Offline Muffins

« Reply #66 on: April 27, 2013, 03:37:25 AM »
Well, that was an interesting read to say the least. Now, as for Kacey's unban I say no.

1. A permaban is permanent, as in forever, as in not to be unbanned. I don't know why we unban those who have been permabanned, I think we need better regulations on this stuff.

2. Kacey being a repeat offender has prop killed many times, has posted threads saying he'll "change" and "stop prop killing". And you know what happens? He prop kills again.

3. He already posted a ban appeal on this particular perma ban, it was denied.

4. I don't care if it could have been your friend, you shouldn't be allowing people under you account name to tell Caboose (someone you've had problems with) to kill himself, and show him pictures of nasty nasty things.

5. I noticed while reading this people said "give him a second chance". Now I don't know if you remember the previous problems we've had with Kacey but he's already had second chances.

The Linkster hath spoken, and the Linkster votes no.
Dis is my opinion also

SkiesAhoy

« Reply #67 on: May 01, 2013, 02:31:12 AM »
It's May already and no new posts.

Has the jury reached a verdict?

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #68 on: May 01, 2013, 02:33:25 AM »
It's May already and no new posts.

Has the jury reached a verdict?
I'd say so.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #69 on: May 01, 2013, 02:38:36 AM »
Hears the thing guys.

This perma argument has to stop. He was perma banned from a server not a CG wide perma ban which are two completely different things. Yes, it's a perma ban and no ones saying it becomes anything else. But a week ban is a week ban... and a day ban is a day ban.... Etc etc.

A ban is what it is unless it is contested. This is him contesting or asking for forgiveness about his ban.

So lets not argue if perma is perma and argue if HE as an individual has earned the right for an unban.

Alright?
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #70 on: May 01, 2013, 03:40:57 PM »
Sorry for not replying earlier. There really isn't anything left to be said, ban appeal denied, thread locked.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #70 on: May 01, 2013, 03:40:57 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal