Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: My lost faith in TTT  (Read 6673 times)

Offline Kwaurtz

Re: My lost faith in TTT
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2013, 09:29:20 AM »
This is still not hardly anything. You guys werent admins during the great DDOS War of 2011 (Formerly known as the Kwaurtz Conundrum). The ninja #4 squad hasnt rolled up and fucked your shit up. You werent around when Brian and Agentorange were admins. I'm not saying it isn't a tough job, its always been a tough job, but it can ALWAYS be a lot worse.

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2013, 10:17:26 AM »
I lost faith a long time ago, but it doesn't stop me from playing, doesn't astound me at how idiotic people can be anymore - and trust me, I've seen some shit, man!
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 10:25:41 AM by Leetgrain »
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2013, 10:17:26 AM »

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2013, 11:54:30 AM »
This is still not hardly anything. You guys werent admins during the great DDOS War of 2011 (Formerly known as the Kwaurtz Conundrum). The ninja #4 squad hasnt rolled up and fucked your shit up. You werent around when Brian and Agentorange were admins. I'm not saying it isn't a tough job, its always been a tough job, but it can ALWAYS be a lot worse.

I was here for that!
CG is possibly the most dysfunctional family on the Internet.
We've got a different shit storm for every season.

Personally the RemscarXRebelmaster fights were my favourite.

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2013, 12:41:16 PM »
TTT, a game I do not play. Why? I do not enjoy it.  Worse, when I did get on the server, people would beg me to admin, even though there were other admins on. It was like, "OMG its Cadaver!" Then all the admin would stop administrating, waiting for me to do it all. This is not how it should work.
When I did pop up, from time to time, I still got "outed."  So, its no fun for me.  I have not played in a long while. I do think I may start popping up again, in all of CG's servers I can, just to have people go, "OMG its Cadaver!" and forget to admin...

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2013, 12:48:07 PM »

I was here for that!
CG is possibly the most dysfunctional family on the Internet.
We've got a different shit storm for every season.

Personally the RemscarXRebelmaster fights were my favourite.

Oh god, those were the days, the terrible, terrible yet good days...
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline (QC) Spell Bound

« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2013, 01:18:56 PM »
Faith? That only existed when TTT first came out, now it's just a nuisance to play with these minges that polute our TTT environnement.
*DEAD* (TEAM) (=CG=) StormOfAshes: you can't even spell.
*DEAD* (TEAM) HamsterAtWar: bitch i can spell wright

"if you bother me with the steam cards again, I'll cut your nuts off and stuff them with rice and chesnuts like a christmas turkey :)" - Storm

It's all fun and games until someone pulls out a brand new .44 magnum, world's mot powerful handgun... yeahhhhhhhhhhhh - Storm ( Actually Clint Eastwood)

*DEAD* Lunar Xmascopter: I am going to have you banned! My Dad is a developer for Nintendo!

Offline Christovski

« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2013, 04:40:18 PM »
The biggest issue with TTT is that the way it is built it is very easy for a single person to ruin everything, and even with a shitload of admins on even with one bad person it can still get out of control and messy. 

This is why I don't play TTT anymore (played it for a short time between SKG going down and CG starting) because one troll can ruin it and make it shit.

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Sniper no Sniping

« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2013, 04:52:54 PM »
The biggest issue with TTT is that the way it is built it is very easy for a single person to ruin everything, and even with a shitload of admins on even with one bad person it can still get out of control and messy. 

This is why I don't play TTT anymore (played it for a short time between SKG going down and CG starting) because one troll can ruin it and make it shit.
That's a pretty pessimistic view don't you think? You are forgetting about frequency, and quality. Trolling doesn't happen all that often, and when it does it usually only affects 1 or 2 people for one round before they are slayed or banned for RDM+Leave.

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2013, 04:58:20 PM »
TTT is a lot of fun if you don't take it too seriously. The best times I've had in this game were messing around with friends, totally ignorant of what was happening around me. Our server may get a lot of trolls but it is by far one of the best out there. Numerous times I've heard people say that our system is the best, and makes the game the most enjoyable. Really, if playing TTT makes you mad just take a step back. It is a casual game. Take the sketchy hitboxes/hit registry for example. I understand that it can be frustrating when it appears that you've shot someone in the head yet they don't die, but remember, it's just a game. A game where score (for the most part) doesn't even matter.

Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2013, 05:02:26 PM »
Well really its the fun/frustration ratio.  If a game is more frustrating than it is fun for me, I just don't play because that is preferable to being cranky.  There are so many games and so little time I don't have the time to play them all anyways, so very many games I own on steam and have not even played yet (something like 12, Tictac has like 20!) so its not like I'm hurting for things to do by giving up on TTT :P

parrot

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Sniper no Sniping

« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2013, 05:10:40 PM »
If you lose faith in our TTT, just go to some other servers. You'll be back pretty soon.

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2013, 05:11:23 PM »

That's a pretty pessimistic view don't you think? You are forgetting about frequency, and quality. Trolling doesn't happen all that often, and when it does it usually only affects 1 or 2 people for one round before they are slayed or banned for RDM+Leave.

What are you smoking?
Trolling is literally a constant in TTT unless you have 2 - 3 GOOD admins on, it's a complete shit feast at least 80% of the time.

Offline Hair Slut

« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2013, 05:33:21 PM »
gotta make your own fun, like i do when im on

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2013, 05:55:39 PM »
TTT is a lot of fun if you don't take it too seriously. The best times I've had in this game were messing around with friends, totally ignorant of what was happening around me.
This is exactly it. I don't understand how people can even ragequit or whine about shitboxes. Honestly, if you ever ragequit you're taking it way too seriously.

Offline UnknownError

« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2013, 06:05:38 PM »
Don't misconstrue my meaning. Sure there are gameplay issues like hitboxes and glitches, but that means nothing compared to the community.

I love TTT and I love CG as a community but there is just a severe lack of personality. When my favorite regulars and admins are on, TTT is at its peak, like doing dumb stuff like "creeply walking towards someone" or just talking. But when the majority of the server is just negative about shitboxes and rdm, it becomes unenjoyable, and stressful.

There was a thread somewhere, I forgot, suggesting movie night. What ever happened to that idea ? The server is divided, right now. There are about half the Admin staff who doesn't even talk to me when they're on and only mention "Unknown" in a kos. The only admins I truly can call friends are the same ones I saw when I was a regular (ex. Nexus, Yankees, Cortez, Tyber, and Caboose)

I could give two damns about landing that headshot, but to see the server lifeless and a community stale. I "lose faith".
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 06:11:18 PM by UnknownError »
"DONT JUST WHIP IT OUT"-All of Haiti
"my nipples are hard" - Mrs.TheNurse (MeOwMoO)
"Guztav: How dare you leave me, you beuitiful individual full of love"
"Time to eat 8 tacos" - BladeTwinSwords
"How about I send your buttcheeks to Tybers "magic stick" - Linkster
"+1, seems like a guy who doesn't abuse power, etc."- Death
"He betta wrap dat sheet, ho. Don't want no baby unknowns runnin round" - Oobla
"YOU WANT SOME MORE CRACKERS" - Nexus

Best on TTT: 12 Kills, 8 Headshots

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2013, 06:05:38 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History