Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: ZM2 Server Online  (Read 4195 times)

Offline Sammy

ZM2 Server Online
« on: March 19, 2013, 10:50:41 AM »
Just thought people should know...

As a question; Whats the dealio then, are we going to get a separate team to run it? Or we just going to have the Zm1 team do it as well?

Its a fact...

Dick Figures Movie! :) http://ykr.be/1p9g102w6a

Offline Christovski

Re: ZM2 Server Online
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2013, 11:50:15 AM »
Hoping the dev team patch it soon because it is barely playable with all the bugs, especially the weapon select system.

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2013, 11:50:15 AM »

Offline Sammy

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2013, 12:01:48 PM »
Well, we have to wait for that.

For now we have to deal with plugins, mapcycles etc... atm I typed nominate and there was only 5 maps... im sure thats already known though.
Its a fact...

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2013, 01:58:58 PM »
Hoping the dev team patch it soon because it is barely playable with all the bugs, especially the weapon select system.
Agreed.

Anyways, reason an official announcement wasn't made is because it's not 100% set up. Just has stock maps and what not.
It has sourcebans, and sourcemod.

Should be fully setup and officially announced later today or Early Tomorrow.

All admins from ZM1 will be ported over to ZM2. In that you will have admin on both.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Christovski

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2013, 02:02:03 PM »
Agreed.

Anyways, reason an official announcement wasn't made is because it's not 100% set up. Just has stock maps and what not.

All admins from ZM1 will be ported over to ZM2. In that you will have admin on both.

Sounds good, at least we will be prepared.

Will this sync up our ban lists between the two?  Not sure how all that works, only ever dealt with one server at a time with ZPS

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.

Offline Tyber

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2013, 02:25:51 PM »
Time to get my ZM on  parrot

Offline Sammy

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2013, 02:27:48 PM »
Agreed.

Ah, makes sense... I just saw the server this morning randomly there.
Its a fact...

Offline ninjamemnoch

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2013, 02:16:26 AM »
Just thought people should know...

As a question; Whats the dealio then, are we going to get a separate team to run it? Or we just going to have the Zm1 team do it as well?

But...But....Ur suppose to know everything...

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2013, 02:23:54 AM »
Will this sync up our ban lists between the two?  Not sure how all that works, only ever dealt with one server at a time with ZPS
Yes, sourcebans syncs all of the bans on all the servers. Only one not on there is TTT because sourcemod doesn't work on it.

Offline Sammy

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2013, 05:02:29 PM »
Agreed.

Ofc you'll hate me saying this. But when can we expect maps to be setup, is this in your stuff as well?
Just so we know when we will have more than 5 maps on nominate :)
Also the side menu plugin, and motd etc etc... you probably know this already, in which case i'm just prodding you annoyingly (for which I apologise :S)
Its a fact...

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2013, 05:38:30 PM »
Side menu that you are talking about (radio menu) is not supported by ZM2, nor ZM1 given that ZM2 is in a slightly newer engine perhaps it will function better. Hear is the official support list:
Code: [Select]
"game" "cstrike"
"game" "dod"
"game" "sourceforts"
"game" "insurgency"
"game" "tf"
"game" "pvkii"
"game" "diprip"
"game" "synergy"
"game" "left4dead"
"game" "left4dead2"
"game" "obsidian"
"game" "empires"
"game" "gesource"
"game" "NeotokyoSource"
"game" "bg2"
"game" "cspromod"
"game" "FortressForever"
"game" "zps"
"game" "gesource"
"game" "RnLBeta"
"game" "fas"
"game" "fistful_of_frags"
"game" "dinodday"
"game" "esmod"
"game" "nucleardawn"

I'll add ZM2, but it's going to be buggy as hell and probably more buggy then ZM which has issues with the radio menu as well.

Report any issues.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 05:45:02 PM by Inject OH 4 »
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2013, 07:22:53 PM »
MOTD is in, all that is left for ZM2, (I believe) is maps and Spray Plugin possibly.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2013, 07:30:41 PM »
Did you just add admins to ZM2?  Cause Death and I weren't admin before when we were on there

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2013, 07:33:10 PM »
Did you just add admins to ZM2?  Cause Death and I weren't admin before when we were on there
Done, and Done!

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2013, 08:52:54 PM »
Maybe we should make it an announcement?
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2013, 08:52:54 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal