Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: I got banned for being misunderstood :/  (Read 3451 times)

Offline Gabriel123

I got banned for being misunderstood :/
« on: February 01, 2013, 08:03:44 PM »
Who were you banned by: Nexus

Why were you banned: Being a detective and killing innos who claimed they killed the dead traitors so i killed them.. The admin counted that as rdm :(

What server where you banned from: ttt, hidden, etc
''TTT''
What date and/or time around were you banned:
About a week ago

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:55738239
Your in game name:
[UG] Gabriel Wurtzel
Link to your steam page:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198071742206/
Additional comments: I'm a friend of Tendovvi, i got misunderstood and i'm a respected player of CG's server. So if you would please be so kind and unban me, that would make my day, thanks :)

Offline Blackllama

Re: I got banned for being misunderstood :/
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2013, 08:09:44 PM »
About how many did you kill?

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2013, 08:09:44 PM »

Offline ๖ۣۜNexus

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2013, 08:12:42 PM »
-1 Absolutely not, there are too many instances of RDM with you, you once called us admins fucking (censored) in the admin chat and immediately left. I spectated you mass RDMing during the round + I have had way too many problems with you RDMing on other occasions and you have been nothing but trouble. This ban should've happend earlier in my opinion and should stick.

Founder and leader of:
Seal Team 6
Army of 2
Task Force

Offline Prince LunaShy

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2013, 08:13:11 PM »
Who were you banned by: Nexus

Why were you banned: Being a detective and killing innos who claimed they killed the dead traitors so i killed them.. The admin counted that as rdm :(

What server where you banned from: ttt, hidden, etc
''TTT''
What date and/or time around were you banned:
About a week ago

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:55738239
Your in game name:
[UG] Gabriel Wurtzel
Link to your steam page:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198071742206/
Additional comments: I'm a friend of Tendovvi, i got misunderstood and i'm a respected player of CG's server. So if you would please be so kind and unban me, that would make my day, thanks :)
so you killed proven innos....

"If violence isn't the answer, you're not using enough." - DustTraveler
(=CG=) StormOfAshes: YOU JUST LOST YOUR VIRGINITY
≈EBS≈ (=CG=) Prince Lunashy: XD
≈EBS≈ (=CG=) Prince Lunashy: nope
≈EBS≈ (=CG=) Prince Lunashy: that's locked up tighter than fort knox
I humped a three year old last night.
Her name was ??Mystery??
"Fuck the rules, I can break as many as I want."
Good by RebelMaster, please let the door hit you on your way out.

Offline Tyber

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2013, 08:25:57 PM »
-1 Absolutely not, there are too many instances of RDM with you, you once called us admins fucking (censored) in the admin chat and immediately left. I spectated you mass RDMing during the round + I have had way too many problems with you RDMing on other occasions and you have been nothing but trouble. This ban should've happend earlier in my opinion and should stick.
Same problem with him here, I've slayed you multiple times before/had problems with you.

Offline Guztav.

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2013, 08:30:44 PM »
(-1) Not at all, Gabriel. I was there, infact you killed me too. I just walked over to you and you shot me without even identifying my body. (I was innocent) After that you killed other people for no reason. That is exactly what it looked like for me, straight after you were perma-banned.

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2013, 02:00:29 AM »
What's the deal with the plus/minus ones on unban requests? Seems kind of silly to me, people aren't so much looking for your opinion as your side of the story/evidence.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2013, 03:18:24 AM »
I'm a friend of Tendovvi, i got misunderstood and i'm a respected player of CG's server. So if you would please be so kind and unban me, that would make my day, thanks :)

Ah so since your a friend it must mean you are special, and can't get banned. Let me take care of that right now.....

I think I have heard "friend of Tendovvi" so much now on apps and ban appeals its laughable.

seems like multiple admins say you mass Rdmed, sounds like you might have reaped what you sowed.

also guys there is no +1 -1 for ban appeals fyi.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Tyber

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2013, 03:35:20 AM »
Can we get this locked, he's not responding and all the admin involved with this ban have posted.

Offline Boxman

« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2013, 04:19:53 AM »
What's the deal with the plus/minus ones on unban requests? Seems kind of silly to me, people aren't so much looking for your opinion as your side of the story/evidence.
The +1 or -1 is a matter of a call of vote. If multiple people witness something, or have had experiences with someone, they can put their input and tally a vote of whether or not to have him unbanned. It's been a part of the forums and a part of the community & logic, therefore it stuck...

harrizons
Disonarded
Demons only lead to no sales when your game sucks
Quote from: Inject OH 4
ingorent
wtf r u challenge me to game? u r on u little pussey, i bet u cant evn gt 4 gfs like me
i tuch theyre bxxbs ALL DAY
&then we all go 420 on dat crank shiett and hav good time
but anywaes u wanna go? u wanna go rite now> lets do this
il meet ur face any time in leage o legens
wat? u scared/????

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2013, 04:23:58 AM »
The +1 or -1 is a matter of a call of vote. If multiple people witness something, or have had experiences with someone, they can put their input and tally a vote of whether or not to have him unbanned. It's been a part of the forums and a part of the community & logic, therefore it stuck...

Meh its not going to go towards unbanning/keeping them banned. Just the admins/witnesses stories should be there and then judgement will be handed down. Of course you can also state your opinion but what Cortez means by that is this is not like an admin app where you +1/-1 and it applies by that logic.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Hair Slut

« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2013, 05:15:53 AM »
That is only suspicious that innos who claim to have killed a t, so yes you mass rdmed.

Offline Lone Mudkips

« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2013, 02:35:16 PM »
Killing Innos that claimed that they killed a traitor, leaving them proven? That is in fact RDM since you asked.

So yeah. I don't see a reason why you should be unbanned.

Quote from: Lone Grey
TTT is like a radio station, they always play the same damn thing every day.
In Memory of BladeTwin
I almost made it
Fuck you Scooby
From Organ Trail Stream

Offline Tendovvi

« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2013, 03:55:44 PM »
If you know for a fact that innos who say they have killed a traitor when for example you have killed them, you can kos them.
TGOD
Doll023: ur from finland? thats in ireland right?
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Blazyd: why do you accept random friend invites from fans you've never met
Blazyd: Your friends list is packed
Blazyd: packed as hillary clintons ass

Offline Liam Neeson

« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2013, 04:00:39 PM »
If you know for a fact that innos who say they have killed a traitor when for example you have killed them, you can kos them.
They could have called them out or attacked them and not received the kill. Even if that weren't the case there are very few cases where you can be 100% certain and even then its still not kill-able.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2013, 04:00:39 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal