Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Black Ops 2 a waste of money?  (Read 11935 times)

Offline (QC) Spell Bound

Re: Black Ops 2 a waste of money?
« Reply #60 on: November 29, 2012, 08:05:52 PM »
Talking about team work, Heres a video of mine. Me and my teammates managed to stay in a tower for like 10 minutes and attracted the bullets from every player, the enemies were so disctracted that our allies went in to capture the flags and win.   

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=410CMzBX2gI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=410CMzBX2gI</a>
*DEAD* (TEAM) (=CG=) StormOfAshes: you can't even spell.
*DEAD* (TEAM) HamsterAtWar: bitch i can spell wright

"if you bother me with the steam cards again, I'll cut your nuts off and stuff them with rice and chesnuts like a christmas turkey :)" - Storm

It's all fun and games until someone pulls out a brand new .44 magnum, world's mot powerful handgun... yeahhhhhhhhhhhh - Storm ( Actually Clint Eastwood)

*DEAD* Lunar Xmascopter: I am going to have you banned! My Dad is a developer for Nintendo!

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #61 on: November 29, 2012, 10:06:58 PM »
Tic(or whatever, I'm calling you tic) they did reduce the kill steaks. They are now point streaks and they are hard to get unless you are actually capturing the flag. They are quite reduced for TDM

spell: not with your friends, with people you don't know in the game aka in tf2 you need a medics help if you are a heavy, so usually its a random person. I don't see that happen at all in CoD/BF
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #61 on: November 29, 2012, 10:06:58 PM »

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #62 on: November 29, 2012, 10:28:55 PM »
Tic(or whatever, I'm calling you tic) they did reduce the kill steaks. They are now point streaks and they are hard to get unless you are actually capturing the flag. They are quite reduced for TDM

spell: not with your friends, with people you don't know in the game aka in tf2 you need a medics help if you are a heavy, so usually its a random person. I don't see that happen at all in CoD/BF

Well that's at least one good thing they've fixed.
There was no skill or even thought required when playing Black cocks

You'd sit in one spot and camp as many kills as you could tell you finally got a Helicopter. Upon which you'd use your "Super 1337" skills to kill roughly 30 people.

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #63 on: November 30, 2012, 12:09:56 AM »

No I'm talking about actual teamwork like talking to people on the server to cover you or heal you or stuff like that, not just 1 friend working with you. More then half the time I see transport helo's leaving without people on board and tanks running full tilt to the front line just to run over a land mine, or bypass the current objective to get spawn kills.
You should try some squad gamemodes, with such a small amount of people on your team people usually try to communicate and win. CoD has nothing like that in place.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #64 on: December 09, 2012, 08:38:27 PM »
Ahgr, we are still debating this?
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
  • How does one maintain community when no power?
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 09, 2012, 11:20:04 PM »
Last post was November 29th you stupid pants

Offline oobla37

« Reply #66 on: December 10, 2012, 12:44:51 AM »
Ban Inject for being a stupid pants.

By kwuartz
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #67 on: December 10, 2012, 02:03:49 AM »
Last post was November 29th you stupid pants
Oh, snap. I mega derped. Sorry.

Locked.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #67 on: December 10, 2012, 02:03:49 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal