Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Black Ops 2 a waste of money?  (Read 11936 times)

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

Re: Black Ops 2 a waste of money?
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2012, 06:04:19 PM »
I heard that you can finally have selectable fire modes on your guns. Most realistic part of the game.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2012, 07:11:27 PM »
Depends on what you consider wasteful?  If you enjoy the same gameplay as the older ones, then it is not wasteful.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2012, 07:11:27 PM »

Offline (QC) Spell Bound

« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2012, 07:49:46 PM »
Depends on what you consider wasteful?  If you enjoy the same gameplay as the older ones, then it is not wasteful.

If you enjoy the same gameplay as the older ones, why not play the older ones if it has the same gameplay ?     Meme9
*DEAD* (TEAM) (=CG=) StormOfAshes: you can't even spell.
*DEAD* (TEAM) HamsterAtWar: bitch i can spell wright

"if you bother me with the steam cards again, I'll cut your nuts off and stuff them with rice and chesnuts like a christmas turkey :)" - Storm

It's all fun and games until someone pulls out a brand new .44 magnum, world's mot powerful handgun... yeahhhhhhhhhhhh - Storm ( Actually Clint Eastwood)

*DEAD* Lunar Xmascopter: I am going to have you banned! My Dad is a developer for Nintendo!

Offline Pillz

« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2012, 08:36:35 PM »

If you enjoy the same gameplay as the older ones, why not play the older ones if it has the same gameplay ?     Meme9

Because the older ones don't have 10x more content and better graphics? It's like making a remake of an old movie; you have better CGI and more ideas to make it cooler so they do. Take the same game, change the story and make it more awesome and like I said earlier that's how you make a sequel.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2012, 11:27:55 PM »
So I work in a ToyStore at the local Mall; and I overheard a 5 year old boy and his 7 year old sister (guessing) discussing black-ops.

They were talking about the toys when the little boy said "I wish they had games here though, like Black Ops!" The girl said "Oh I have Black-Ops" and then they went on talking about shooting people and how much more fun it is then toys; and the girl trailed off talking about her prestige level in a previous call of duty.

I knew kids played the game but I never imagined them that small.. back in my day 7 year old girls didn't play video games much less the shooting kind. I'm kinda jelly they have the game and I don't. I'm stuck playing Borderlands 1 and SoulCalibur 5 D:

Offline MeOwMoO

« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2012, 02:11:14 AM »
Buying Black ops 2 all depends on who you are or how you feel about the franchise. Personally, I believe they are starting to over stretch the franchise. I can easily see this game  being the last, well, at least from treyarch.

The thing that changed CoD forever was CoD 4, this mainly started all of their futuristic/more modern things like weapons and all that other shit. But, going future was way overboard, they took a huge risk by trying this and it FAILED. Everything is fucked up. You can't just add 2 weapons and a new scope or whatever "future" things they added and say it's a game  based in the future. Honestly, call of duty is terrible, and need to rename the franchise to call of quickscope.

I hate call of duty and will probably until a new better one comes out.  So yes, its a waste of money and fucking time.

(=CG=) Mrs.TheNurse(MeOwMoO): i would fuck you
(=CG=) Mrs.TheNurse(MeOwMoO): so hard
[FL:RP] X Armless Gamer X: O_O

Offline (QC) Spell Bound

« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2012, 02:36:34 AM »
So I work in a ToyStore at the local Mall; and I overheard a 5 year old boy and his 7 year old sister (guessing) discussing black-ops.

They were talking about the toys when the little boy said "I wish they had games here though, like Black Ops!" The girl said "Oh I have Black-Ops" and then they went on talking about shooting people and how much more fun it is then toys; and the girl trailed off talking about her prestige level in a previous call of duty.

I knew kids played the game but I never imagined them that small.. back in my day 7 year old girls didn't play video games much less the shooting kind. I'm kinda jelly they have the game and I don't. I'm stuck playing Borderlands 1 and SoulCalibur 5 D:

Jesus...

"if you bother me with the steam cards again, I'll cut your nuts off and stuff them with rice and chesnuts like a christmas turkey :)" - Storm

It's all fun and games until someone pulls out a brand new .44 magnum, world's mot powerful handgun... yeahhhhhhhhhhhh - Storm ( Actually Clint Eastwood)

*DEAD* Lunar Xmascopter: I am going to have you banned! My Dad is a developer for Nintendo!

Offline (QC) Spell Bound

« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2012, 03:41:41 AM »
Buying Black ops 2 all depends on who you are or how you feel about the franchise. Personally, I believe they are starting to over stretch the franchise. I can easily see this game  being the last, well, at least from treyarch.

The thing that changed CoD forever was CoD 4, this mainly started all of their futuristic/more modern things like weapons and all that other shit. But, going future was way overboard, they took a huge risk by trying this and it FAILED. Everything is fucked up. You can't just add 2 weapons and a new scope or whatever "future" things they added and say it's a game  based in the future. Honestly, call of duty is terrible, and need to rename the franchise to call of quickscope.

I hate call of duty and will probably until a new better one comes out.  So yes, its a waste of money and fucking time.

Couldn't have said it better, Cod is a huge fail in gameplay but yet staying on the top because more and more 12 year olds buy the game and like sheep, make the company grow bigger.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2012, 03:57:40 AM »

Couldn't have said it better, Cod is a huge fail in gameplay but yet staying on the top because more and more 12 year olds buy the game and like sheep, make the company grow bigger.

Its funny because you guys think its just some twelve year old's buying the game. No there are obviously lots of teens and young adults buying it as well. It sells like crazy and it does for a reason. The gameplay can be simple and a little spammy but (cant believe I am defending CoD) Its probably the best tactical shooting game outside of CS. It requires a hair trigger, alot of looking over your shoulder, and shooting skills to come out on top.

I will also disagree with you on the future part. Treyarch actually tries to do something different when it makes its CoD aka every one they have made so far. They try new things, and try to actually put together a good story (lets not say good, maybe an ok story). My point being, is that what Treyarch has done is much better then what MW2 and MW3 have done, which is to say have an actual story that feels like it has an impact.

I enjoyed Black Ops 1 much better then MW2, and am finding Black Ops 2 enjoyable as well, hell its got Micky Rouke's voice in it (look it up)

I will certainly agree that CoD4 was the height of the series, and nothing beats All Guilled Up, a classic game level in all of shooterdom.

I will also agree that the series is stale, and if much does not change, they might lose their player base. I'll just say this. Something must be working if you are selling 200M games every single opening night. At that rate, they will outsell every Mario game combined.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Napoleon BonaPARTY

« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2012, 09:26:11 AM »
Black Ops 2 is pretty good actually. It was Treyarch and not infinity ward after all.
ha ha I made a signature

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #40 on: November 27, 2012, 03:37:44 PM »
Black Ops 2 is pretty good actually.
:-X
:o

Meme7

ironymeter

Because the *new* idea of adding lava chains to the floor to shrink a map and kill you is a good idea.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #41 on: November 27, 2012, 03:49:24 PM »
ironymeter

Blardyblar about how everything you like sucks and the things I have or do are better.

Don't ignorant to people's views and be courteous god-damnit >.<

Anyway, I may buy this when it's on sale, I enjoyed Black Ops so I should enjoy this.
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
Quote from: Inject OH 4
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #42 on: November 27, 2012, 04:01:07 PM »
ironymeter

Blardyblar about how everything you like sucks and the things I have or do are better.

Don't ignorant to people's views and be courteous god-damnit >.<

Anyway, I may buy this when it's on sale, I enjoyed Black Ops so I should enjoy this.

"Don't ignorant to people's views and be courteous god-damnit >.<"
is ignorant to my view ironymeter

This a is forum this is how things work no need to get a sandy vagina about everything. I don't think the new game mechanic is a good idea and so I pointed it out. Chill out.  Meme11
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Pillz

« Reply #43 on: November 27, 2012, 07:28:50 PM »
I can't wait to buy this game for my new WiiU!

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
  • How does one maintain community when no power?
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2012, 09:13:27 PM »
After playing a bit of Modern Warfare 3, Black Ops 2 just seems so much better then I thought. MW3 was pretty trash and bland. I can confidentially say they are trying new things with Black Ops 2.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2012, 09:13:27 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal