Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: JabberJawz's TTT server application  (Read 2313 times)

Offline jabberjawz

JabberJawz's TTT server application
« on: November 08, 2012, 05:29:16 PM »
Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name: Waffalz

In game name: JabberJawz

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198021141759/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:30438015

Do you have past admin experience: I used to have rcon to a couple Halo CE servers that I helped maintain for a year and a half.

Why you wish to be admin: I have played on this server for over 2 years and recently there has been a lot or new players who don't follow the rules when I play.  Having been with this server for so long knowing the rules is a no brainer, and would like to stop these people from rdming and causing many issues. 

What are some good qualities you possess:  I am pretty stern when it comes to rules.  I do not like players who bend the rules and make the game harder for people to play.  Having a good time is what it's all about, and I try to make a fun environment for all who play.  Being a just person and least bias as possible are my greatest qualities when it comes to this server.

What country are you from: United States

Microphone: (yes or no) YES

Additional notes: Like I stated earlier, I have been with this server for an extended duration.  Because of this I know the rules and have played many games with other admins like Waffuls, Tendovi, Blayzd and Towersheep and have learned from them.  I know I have not posted much on the forums, but I do play a solid amount of ttt and would like to help keep order to this server.  The community is also important, and I was shown that a little while ago by Old Crow.  Helping out this server would be nice because I love playing TTT on here, and everyone should be able to experience the fun without all the dumb players ruining it for them.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 06:56:24 PM by jabberjawz »

Offline Waffuls the Huntress

Re: JabberJawz's TTT server application
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2012, 07:36:18 PM »
Recommended because I really like this player. Don't recall having any problems with him, maybe a slay or two, but for two years? That's pretty good. Plays often, and is one of the players you actually need to worry about for reading text/listening to chat. So he's better than about 95% of people.

I knife him so hard. +1  trollface

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2012, 07:36:18 PM »

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2012, 07:39:51 PM »
+1 Good player, never had any trouble with him. I think he'll make a good admin.

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2012, 08:59:14 PM »
+1, haven't had any personal problems with him, and he seems like a good guy :)
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
Quote from: Inject OH 4
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Shpo

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2012, 09:44:30 PM »
+1, he's probably come in contact with my blood at some point and has absorbed my admin skillz.

But seriously he's been playing on this server for a long time, probably around the same time as me.  I'd write more but I'm obviously biased and haven't posted here in forever so my opinion doesn't hold much weight.

Offline Waffuls the Huntress

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2012, 04:47:55 AM »
+1, he's probably come in contact with my blood at some point and has absorbed my admin skillz.

But seriously he's been playing on this server for a long time, probably around the same time as me.  I'd write more but I'm obviously biased and haven't posted here in forever so my opinion doesn't hold much weight.

Shpo, my dear sar, all opinions count. NOW WHERE IS YOUR RE-APP? /coughtotallywentofftopicthere

Offline caboose74

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2012, 12:23:39 PM »
would like to see him more on ttt before saying anything about his application +0 for me

Offline Shpo

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2012, 03:10:35 PM »

Shpo, my dear sar, all opinions count. NOW WHERE IS YOUR RE-APP? /coughtotallywentofftopicthere

Haha I'd love to, and if I'm still playing regularly down the road I'll consider it, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to get into TTT as much as I was before.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2012, 03:24:49 PM »
Join Our New SteamGroup: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/conjointgaminggroup

That might make me want to +1 you, but not yet. :/
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline jabberjawz

« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2012, 12:40:20 AM »
I did not know there was a new conjoint group.  The one I was apart of must be the old one?

Offline Tendovvi

« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2012, 10:50:25 AM »
+1
TGOD
Doll023: ur from finland? thats in ireland right?
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Blazyd: why do you accept random friend invites from fans you've never met
Blazyd: Your friends list is packed
Blazyd: packed as hillary clintons ass

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2012, 12:29:23 PM »
Yes, WG has the old group, and since he was banned from the Community, he has been using it to troll, lie, and recruit for the community he joined.

Quite mature of him.

Offline jabberjawz

« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2012, 04:34:23 PM »
Wow, I didn't know that....thanks for the information.  I am with the new CG group now. 

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2012, 11:26:52 AM »
+8 (On it's side)

He knows the rules and is helpful.
[I'm on leave so I cannot accept... CL's can though]

by Kwaurtz

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2012, 11:28:26 AM »
Accepted!
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2012, 11:28:26 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal