Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Poll

Do you like ZombieMaster? Should we get a server in it again?

Yes!!!
No.

Author Topic: Zombie Master Interest  (Read 7371 times)

Offline xXArbysOvenMittXx

Re: Zombie Master Interest
« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2012, 04:00:55 AM »
Ok, sorry I don't check the forums every day and most announcements change every couple days...especailly with all the game events you guys are doing lately @_@  I just go to main page and hit recent unread topics so I guess thats how I missed it.
Accoutrements usually don't change for a month. Are you sure your not just pulling stuff out of your ass at this point?  Meme12

Also it would have poped up in recent unread.

Regardless you know about it now.

He's online like 2 days out of the week and I never got to tell him it went up; so I'm sure he checks the forums even less than that but is Pyro or any of the other old ZM admins even interested?
I've moved to a new ZM server, along with the other admins and most of the old CG ZM playerbase.
I can't speak for Pyro though.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #46 on: November 11, 2012, 04:44:53 AM »
I tried to convince Bunn3h to run a Zm server if I hosted it but she goes to school and works a job and does art for commissions and for video games so she too busy to run anything  :-\  At least her artz are cools.

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #46 on: November 11, 2012, 04:44:53 AM »

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #47 on: November 11, 2012, 01:21:25 PM »
I tried to convince Bunn3h to run a Zm server if I hosted it but she goes to school and works a job and does art for commissions and for video games so she too busy to run anything  :-\  At least her artz are cools.
lol, Anyways, I'll keep the server up. If you want something changed on it tell me.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #47 on: November 11, 2012, 01:21:25 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal