Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Poll

Do you like ZombieMaster? Should we get a server in it again?

Yes!!!
No.

Author Topic: Zombie Master Interest  (Read 7175 times)

Offline Blackllama

Re: Zombie Master Interest
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2012, 03:26:17 AM »
WE HAVE A HIDDEN SERVER BEFORE WE GOT ZM.

RAGE.
But it is late at night and all three of them are full. Obviously they are working out good.

EDIT: I lied, but they were a bit ago.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2012, 12:26:50 PM »
Put up test ZM server.

Join, or we won't keep it.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2012, 12:26:50 PM »

Offline xXArbysOvenMittXx

« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2012, 06:13:36 PM »
Put up test ZM server.

They'll join once, and then never again.

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2012, 06:49:44 PM »
Put up test ZM server.

They'll join once, and then never again.

Stop whining, you whiny cow.
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2012, 12:07:47 PM »
AT RISK OF SHUT DOWN!

No one is playing on the ZM server. Don't see a whole lot of reason to keep it up. Just saying if you want it to stay their has to be at least some population on it.
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Hair Slut

« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2012, 12:20:47 PM »
AT RISK OF SHUT DOWN!

No one is playing on the ZM server. Don't see a whole lot of reason to keep it up. Just saying if you want it to stay their has to be at least some population on it.

doesnt seem to be a lot of interest in it, may as well take it down.

Offline oobla37

« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2012, 12:23:22 PM »
AT RISK OF SHUT DOWN!

doesnt seem to be a lot of interest in it, may as well take it down.

I've never seen it with more than 4 people playing. It may just be unnecessary.

By kwuartz
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline Christovski

« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2012, 02:04:29 PM »
If it doesnt do that well I'd be willing to pay for a ZM server if someone else would run it/handle install and files, I want a fun place to play ZM where bunn3h and tictac and i can have good times :D parrot  It could be separate host so not to waste space on the server box.  I just dont have the time to manage files like i did for the KAT zps server years back

Also I never saw this ZM server?  Why dont we have gametracker or something on the main page that shows all our servers and their status?  I never know what we have for servers or where they are
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 02:06:21 PM by Christovski »

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2012, 02:15:47 PM »
I keep trying to play but no interest, that is depressing.
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2012, 04:23:59 PM »
If it doesnt do that well I'd be willing to pay for a ZM server if someone else would run it/handle install and files, I want a fun place to play ZM where bunn3h and tictac and i can have good times :D parrot  It could be separate host so not to waste space on the server box.  I just dont have the time to manage files like i did for the KAT zps server years back

Also I never saw this ZM server?  Why dont we have gametracker or something on the main page that shows all our servers and their status?  I never know what we have for servers or where they are

It's been sitting their. I even announced the server: http://www.conjointgaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=8296.0
I think i even had it in announcements at 1 point, putting it at the front page.

Money isn't the issue really, it's just if zero people play on it why have it. If you can get some population on that's be fine, It'd be all good.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2012, 05:56:07 PM »
Why not put on main page how am I supposed to know there is a random thread with server info on it?  No link on main page that I can see

And I wouldnt be able to keep up population I dont play much which is why I said i'd offer to host a server separate for zm for those of us who want to play but dont play enough to keep it populated

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2012, 06:21:09 PM »
Why not put on main page how am I supposed to know there is a random thread with server info on it?  No link on main page that I can see

And I wouldnt be able to keep up population I dont play much which is why I said i'd offer to host a server separate for zm for those of us who want to play but dont play enough to keep it populated

It was on the front page. Not a random thread. And if you like a game you probably watch it's thread. Their was a massive link on the main page. I can't link ever server on the main page, thats what the boards are for.

I'll keep it up for now I dont need a constant pop just a pop at some point.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2012, 06:55:51 PM »
Ok, sorry I don't check the forums every day and most announcements change every couple days...especailly with all the game events you guys are doing lately @_@  I just go to main page and hit recent unread topics so I guess thats how I missed it. 

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2012, 07:01:12 PM »
Ok, sorry I don't check the forums every day and most announcements change every couple days...especailly with all the game events you guys are doing lately @_@  I just go to main page and hit recent unread topics so I guess thats how I missed it.
Accoutrements usually don't change for a month. Are you sure your not just pulling stuff out of your ass at this point?  Meme12

Also it would have poped up in recent unread.

Regardless you know about it now.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2012, 03:45:10 AM »
Accoutrements usually don't change for a month. Are you sure your not just pulling stuff out of your ass at this point?  Meme12

Also it would have poped up in recent unread.

Regardless you know about it now.

He's online like 2 days out of the week and I never got to tell him it went up; so I'm sure he checks the forums even less than that but is Pyro or any of the other old ZM admins even interested?
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2012, 03:45:10 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal