Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Hairslut ban request  (Read 4315 times)

Offline Leetgrain

Re: Hairslut master retard?
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2012, 01:22:01 PM »
Sigh... Rebel...
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2012, 03:34:47 PM »
requesting ban on rebelmaster for single offense disrespect  Meme9
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2012, 03:34:47 PM »

Offline Boxman

« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2012, 03:36:19 PM »
starting a topic with the title of personal attacks probably isn't the best way to get your message across, especially when you are already on thin ice.

I haven't had time to read all of this yet or watch the dem, but That ice may have just cracked.

EDIT:
All I see is Rebel being a jealous dick to Hair Slut and Rebel, you haven't even posted evidence on his rdming. This post is almost as useless as 10% of Inject's posts.
And 100% of yours -_- douch
Hey, now. Just because over 700 of my posts are on the way off topic doesn't make my posts WORTHLESS per se. Also, 10% of 2500 isn't bad <3 I love you? meme2

harrizons
Disonarded
Demons only lead to no sales when your game sucks
ingorent
wtf r u challenge me to game? u r on u little pussey, i bet u cant evn gt 4 gfs like me
i tuch theyre bxxbs ALL DAY
&then we all go 420 on dat crank shiett and hav good time
but anywaes u wanna go? u wanna go rite now> lets do this
il meet ur face any time in leage o legens
wat? u scared/????

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2012, 03:48:13 PM »
requesting ban on rebelmaster for single offense disrespect  Meme9
Single offense?  The night he was pbanned upon request he was repeatedly muted for flaming hairslut. He was set off on hair without him even being online.
There have been multiple offenses.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2012, 03:59:04 PM »
I'm sure he did; but I don't see either getting banned. Hair slut is one us though and not because he donated but because he's a good friend, plays on our servers, helps out and actively posts. So if Rebel wants to be a main part of CG too he better learn to get along because this shit is retardulous and I don't want to see this bullshit all the time.

Hairslut might of RDM'd or made a mistake but you're handling it like a 10 year old who didn't get what he wants; love you but clearly this isn't going over well.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 04:00:35 PM by Pillz »
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2012, 04:09:41 PM »
I'm sure he did; but I don't see either getting banned. Hair slut is one us though and not because he donated but because he's a good friend, plays on our servers, helps out and actively posts. So if Rebel wants to be a main part of CG too he better learn to get along because this shit is retardulous and I don't want to see this bullshit all the time.

Hairslut might of RDM'd or made a mistake but you're handling it like a 10 year old who didn't get what he wants; love you but clearly this isn't going over well.
I don't see anyone getting banned either, but it certainly doesn't leave a good impression to those who haven't spoken to him since he returned. It is all rather silly if no evidence is here, although I am still curious what is on that demo and am going to watch it after school.

Offline Scottitot

Re: Hairslut ban request
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2012, 04:26:53 PM »
I would suggest that this thread be locked since it is not properly made, its a personal attack, and their is no evidence besides rebel yelling at hair slut over steam.

SkiesAhoy

« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2012, 04:54:09 PM »
waiting on evidence lol

request perma ban on hairslut for mass troll

Waiting on evidence, FROM YOU. One does not simply post a ban request without proof and then expect the OTHER party to provide evidence against their ban!

yee lets see this demo hhahahhaha this kids a fuckin weirdo needs a permaban, hes a delusional schzo

Again, nothing but personal attacks and pointless ranting.

Strangely enough, what started as a seemingly useless attempt to ban Hairslut is quickly turning into a successful attempt to ban yourself. Yet. Again.

You've been told this before. You are walking on the edge of the knife. Your warning stat is upped. This is your final chance RebelMaster. Disrespect Hairslut or any other member again and you're out.

Format,  evidence, respect, maturity.

None of which are being shown in this thread. I'm very disappointed.

I will wait a tad more. If you are unable to provide evidence that would justify banning Hairslut, then I will lock the thread, and all you will have achieved with this is sinking even further in the eyes of the community.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 04:57:14 PM by SkiesAhoy »

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2012, 05:12:50 PM »
UnBanned at the request of Majority CL's.

He's on thin ice and any negative complaints towards him prior to this unban will result in a reperminate-ban (assuming legitimate and verified)

Just saying...
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2012, 05:16:25 PM »
UnBanned at the request of Majority CL's.

He's on thin ice and any negative complaints towards him prior to this unban will result in a reperminate-ban (assuming legitimate and verified)

Just saying...
yes I know, and I'm still undecided on if I should just ban him right now.

At this point isn't looking like hes going to be around much longer anyways.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Ashes Relandi

« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2012, 05:48:42 PM »
Honestly knew this was coming.
Gave him a chance and he already blew it. Amazing....

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2012, 05:52:52 PM »
Derp.

Offline Snak

« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2012, 06:01:34 PM »
Never got any evidence but I will, he does it anytime hes on with me and no admins are on, so it won't be long. And im not the only  one he does it too, he pisses off the entire server when he gets the chance.

Dont give me this thin ice shit. I know where i stand. And if it looks like im personally attacking him, its because i am. you call me a troll yet you have players like him on the server.

Only difference is he pays for your whole community
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 06:05:09 PM by RebelMaster »
Life's not a bitch! Life is a beauitful woman, you only call her a bitch cuz she wouldent let u get that pussy, maybe she dident feel yall shared any similar interest, or maybe u jus an asshole that couldent sweet talk the princess.

Offline Scottitot

« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2012, 06:04:33 PM »
Then why make this thread in the first place rebel you have no evidence so it just makes you look bad and saying don't tell you your on thin ice doesn't make it any better.

Offline Snak

« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2012, 06:09:33 PM »
Likewise! Requesting lock on thread.
Life's not a bitch! Life is a beauitful woman, you only call her a bitch cuz she wouldent let u get that pussy, maybe she dident feel yall shared any similar interest, or maybe u jus an asshole that couldent sweet talk the princess.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2012, 06:09:33 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal