Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: French Canadia may be at it again  (Read 3063 times)

Offline Old Crow

French Canadia may be at it again
« on: September 05, 2012, 10:04:01 AM »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-19081614

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-19478694

So if you read these articles you will see that a French Canadian party has won some seats. They say that they will see if they can win a vote for the separation of Quebec from Canada but if there is little support for it (which there is only a little now) they will not try it.

What do our fellow CG Canadians think of this?
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline arth987

Re: French Canadia may be at it again
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2012, 10:16:41 AM »
Again i ran out of fucks a couple days ago.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2012, 10:16:41 AM »

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2012, 10:21:41 AM »
They've tried before. I say nothing will happen. Although... what would happen if one were to teraform that land while people where still on it? Because that could be an actual solution :P (I'm Kidding!  Meme9)
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2012, 02:34:43 PM »
As an American I think my policy on the issue would parallel those of the rednecks in south park

RABBLE

RABBLE RABBLE
RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2012, 05:01:20 PM »
Oh great another thread for people to be dicks to Canadians. If you don't care don't post. Honestly it's pretty much impossible to seperate Quebec from Canada because they don't really have any natural resources.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7L7RkOO5x8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7L7RkOO5x8</a>
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2012, 01:56:29 AM »
Oh great another thread for people to be dicks to Canadians. If you don't care don't post. Honestly it's pretty much impossible to seperate Quebec from Canada because they don't really have any natural resources.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7L7RkOO5x8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7L7RkOO5x8</a>

Who is being a dick here to Canadians??? Its interesting to see if they will attempt it again, so whats the harm in discussing it?

3 Days isn't log

Offline Spadie

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2012, 04:56:08 AM »
As a Canadian (Ontario), I can honestly say.. Nobody actually cares except for Quebec. I've been there once or twice, and both times, everyone was a stuck up douchebag. Didn't run into a single pleasant person there.

@Old Crow

Almost all threads I see relating to Canada devolve into LEL LEL SOUTHPARK XD LEL ABOOT EH LEL XD LEL IGLOOS EH EH LEL XD MAPLE SYRUP LEL XD AMERICAS HAT

---
Oh goddammit.

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2012, 05:16:10 AM »
As a Canadian (Ontario), I can honestly say.. Nobody actually cares except for Quebec. I've been there once or twice, and both times, everyone was a stuck up douchebag. Didn't run into a single pleasant person there.

@Old Crow

Almost all threads I see relating to Canada devolve into LEL LEL SOUTHPARK XD LEL ABOOT EH LEL XD LEL IGLOOS EH EH LEL XD MAPLE SYRUP LEL XD AMERICAS HAT

I THOUGHT I WAS BEING UNIQUE AND FUNNY

now I realize I may have come off as unoriginal and douchebagish

welp I know where I am off to go live!

Offline Ashes Relandi

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2012, 05:45:12 AM »
Honestly, i heard about this early morning.

It's quite dumb if you ask me.

Every election I've seen, Quebec is always just there just wanting separation.

Fuck our people, lets just separate and fuck our people more!

Probably is what's going on in their heads. Even if they do separate, what will they do next.

Offline Spadie

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2012, 08:11:54 AM »

@Old Crow

I THOUGHT I WAS BEING UNIQUE AND FUNNY

now I realize I may have come off as unoriginal and douchebagish

welp I know where I am off to go live!

Wasnt referencing what you said directly, but since I had just read the word ''Southpark'', and usually people do go there with any Canadian discussion, I mentioned it first. Worry not

---
Oh goddammit.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2012, 10:16:59 AM »
@Spadie: That's much less worse then what is constantly said about Americans around here, so if you think its Canadian bashing I'm just gonna lock this.

3 Days isn't log

« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2012, 04:17:00 PM »
@Spadie: That's much less worse then what is constantly said about Americans around here, so if you think its Canadian bashing I'm just gonna lock this.

Silly Old Crow, America is the class clown that invented most of the jokes about them. Canada is the emo kid in the corner that hates everyone in the class.

On topic though apparently the party leader doesn't want to separate. The only reason people are so concerned is because this was the party that wanted to separate.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2012, 11:25:47 PM »

Silly Old Crow, America is the class clown that invented most of the jokes about them. Canada is the emo kid in the corner that hates everyone in the class.

On topic though apparently the party leader doesn't want to separate. The only reason people are so concerned is because this was the party that wanted to separate.

And that's the point!

I just find it hard to believe that they almost did it the first two times. I have a feeling that one day there will be enough nationalism for them to break off.

3 Days isn't log

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2012, 05:13:21 PM »
F* you Cortez, you stole that Heist from me!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2012, 05:13:21 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal