Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Hello I'm Mr.Fluttershy looking if I can Admin  (Read 2174 times)

Offline Mr.Fluttershy

Hello I'm Mr.Fluttershy looking if I can Admin
« on: September 01, 2012, 10:16:31 PM »
Hello I am Mr.Fluttershy I am not new to Conjoint Gaming but I did have some problems trying to get this account to work (I kept having trouble finding the mail sent to me so my account would be activated.) I hope I can still become an Admin. I mainly play on the Team Fortress 2 Minecraft Trading/Idle server. I would really love to help out the Conjoint Community! I know how to handle situation and people correctly! I have been Admin several times. I own my own server and It is at the moment Out Of Order because I need to port forward again. So I'll explain what I would do with people being "Trolls" or "Hackers." I would watch the hacker and see if it is true. I would watch for a while to make sure he just didn't turn off his/her hack for a moment. If caught he would be banned if not he would be aloud to continue on. Now trolls I have a tolerance for them but if they go over the line they will be punished. I mean disrespecting Admins and Other players I would not stand for. First he/she would be warned to stop. Second if they continue they would be kicked. Third if they return and still act inappropriate they would be temp banned or permanently banned depending on what they are saying or doing. I hope I may help the community and thank you for reading.  :)
Hello there.

Offline Old Crow

Re: Hello I'm Mr.Fluttershy looking if I can Admin
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2012, 10:26:27 PM »
Gotta get post count up and make sure you are playing on the server.

Also welcome!
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2012, 10:26:27 PM »

Offline MeOwMoO

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2012, 10:46:32 PM »
Welcome to the forums.

(=CG=) Mrs.TheNurse(MeOwMoO): i would fuck you
(=CG=) Mrs.TheNurse(MeOwMoO): so hard
[FL:RP] X Armless Gamer X: O_O

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2012, 07:41:31 AM »
welcome to the community good sir ^>^

Offline arth987

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2012, 11:16:15 AM »
Welcome mang.

Offline Sammy

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2012, 11:27:10 AM »
Hello I am Mr.Fluttershy I am not new to Conjoint Gaming but I did have some problems trying to get this account to work (I kept having trouble finding the mail sent to me so my account would be activated.) I hope I can still become an Admin. I mainly play on the Team Fortress 2 Minecraft Trading/Idle server. I would really love to help out the Conjoint Community! I know how to handle situation and people correctly! I have been Admin several times. I own my own server and It is at the moment Out Of Order because I need to port forward again. So I'll explain what I would do with people being "Trolls" or "Hackers." I would watch the hacker and see if it is true. I would watch for a while to make sure he just didn't turn off his/her hack for a moment. If caught he would be banned if not he would be aloud to continue on. Now trolls I have a tolerance for them but if they go over the line they will be punished. I mean disrespecting Admins and Other players I would not stand for. First he/she would be warned to stop. Second if they continue they would be kicked. Third if they return and still act inappropriate they would be temp banned or permanently banned depending on what they are saying or doing. I hope I may help the community and thank you for reading.  :)

Get the post count, play the server often and apply when fufilling all of the conditions which allow you to apply (should be in the admin section somewhere)
Otherwise, welcome to CG.
Its a fact...

Dick Figures Movie! :) http://ykr.be/1p9g102w6a

Offline Andredem

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2012, 02:42:14 PM »
Welcome, glad to see another server pulling in people to the website... so that this doesn't become www.conjointgamingttt.com

just kidding  meme2
"Get busy livin' or get busy dying"

Offline Sammy

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2012, 04:10:29 PM »
Welcome, glad to see another server pulling in people to the website... so that this doesn't become www.conjointgamingttt.com

just kidding  meme2

Nah Andre, you hit the nail on the head there, I'd say on estimate well over 50% of our new joiners are from TTT.
Its a fact...

Dick Figures Movie! :) http://ykr.be/1p9g102w6a

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2012, 04:10:29 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal