Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: My blowup doll  (Read 3195 times)

Offline Cartel

My blowup doll
« on: July 19, 2012, 10:03:10 PM »
Who were you banned by: [bd]Towersheep

Why were you banned: RDM and leave

What server where you banned from: CG TTT

What date and/or time around were you banned: 7/18/12 around 11ish? idk

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:21080119

Your in game name: My blowup doll

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/dedrites

Additional comments:

I was slayed pre-round and the I decided to leave because I was tired of traitors raging at me for being killed fairly. I apparently committed RDM against someone who clearly tried to kill me so he was angry and decided to go on a rant against me. Anyways, I was slayed and thus I didn't want to play anymore that night, so when Tower slayed me.. I thought I was free to go and left the server. I had no knowledge of the fact that I was to be slayed DURING the round. If that was the case, then why did Tower slay me pre-round? It's misdirection and led me to believe that I was punished and I could go now. But then he banned me for RDMing and leaving? So why didn't he slay me during the round or at round start?

I would just like an unban because I was punished unfairly with the slay because he did it pre-round. If Towersheep wants, I would be more than glad to come on and receive a round start slay once I am unbanned for his unfair actions.

Thank you.

Offline Old Crow

Re: My blowup doll
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2012, 10:37:51 PM »
You get slayed both pre-round and during it. The reason why is because people will stack up explosive barrels so people will rdm or they will try to kill pre-round which is a big no-no.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2012, 10:37:51 PM »

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2012, 10:39:57 PM »
I slay people so they will not be tempted to run around instead of answering why they killed someone.

by Kwaurtz

Offline Cartel

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2012, 10:40:53 PM »
Oh, well I had no idea that was the reasoning behind it. And I had no intentions of doing so.. I was going to take my slay and leave for the night because I didn't want to play anymore... I just didn't know? I don't think my lack of knowledge on that subject warrants a week ban. I would really like to be unbanned and I am even willing to take another slay for it to be fair.

Offline Cartel

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2012, 11:20:35 PM »
So I guess I'm staying banned? Sorry to bother if you guys are busy.

Offline Ashes Relandi

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2012, 12:56:01 AM »
1. Don't double post

2. Ban will stay, it's only a week just wait it out. If you've been slain pre round and never explained the rdm, take the ACTUAL slay THEN leave. As long as you take the punishment before you leave its ok.

But you left before tower did the final slay so yeah.

Offline Waffuls the Huntress

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2012, 01:01:12 AM »
We slay pre-round (to prevent RDM + get the attention of the player) and during round (for the actual slay). We ban if the person does not take the actual slay. Also, anytime we see someone that was RDM'd by a player, and that player leaves, no matter if they were shot at first or not, we normally ban because we see it as RDM/leave. If someone leaves, how are we supposed to get the reason why they killed that player? It just looks like a slay avoid. Unless if we pull up the logs and see differently (normally I don't if the person flat out leaves like that), then you'll get banned.

If you need to leave during/after a round that you RDM'd, you need to tell us that. Or, at least explain why you RDM'd and say that you need to leave because otherwise we see it as RDM/Leave.

This is up to Tower. But for me, I say he should be unbanned. I was there for this, and he did take the first slay before leaving, although it was the pre-slay. At least he cares enough to post a ban appeal and isn't trolling.

So +1 for unban from me.

Offline Cartel

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2012, 01:16:29 AM »
It's been quite some time since I actually played TTT and I remember the majority of the rules except for the slaying process. I thought once I got slayed I could go because I was punished.

I understand it now, although it is indeed up to Towersheep.

Thank you for understanding though.

Offline arth987

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2012, 01:44:16 AM »
Well I say give him another chafe and if it happens again punish moar but I think he understands what he did. Up to towersheep though.  Meme5

Offline Sniper no Sniping

« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2012, 01:47:23 AM »
Well I say give him another chafe and if it happens again punish moar but I think he understands what he did. Up to towersheep though.  Meme5
Wut

He came to the forums about it so obviously he cares and it's a minor offense, i'd +1 for cutting the ban short.

Offline Andredem

« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2012, 01:49:54 AM »
EDIT: Ah I see, Waffuls was there to witness it. Okay

You are correct though, Tower will have the final say

My advice is just as everyone else's: Wait until you've either been slayed twice or the 7:30 mark passes (generally most players are safe after 7:30) to leave after being responsible for an RDM.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 01:59:16 AM by Andredem »
"Get busy livin' or get busy dying"

Offline Cartel

« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2012, 01:54:02 AM »
Quote from: Waffuls
This is up to Tower. But for me, I say he should be unbanned. I was there for this, and he did take the first slay before leaving, although it was the pre-slay. At least he cares enough to post a ban appeal and isn't trolling.

So +1 for unban from me.

2 Admins were present, one says he saw how it occured. I am just waiting on Towersheep, and I will continue to do so.

=/

Offline arth987

« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2012, 02:07:23 AM »
I'd let it be it is towers decision and like everyone said not a lot of admins on to confirm odds are you are going to have to serve the week ban

Offline Cartel

« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2012, 04:49:19 PM »
Well hopefully tower replies and lets me know the situation.

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2012, 06:14:25 PM »
Um, FYI: Naming your thread, as you have, well, it does not help. Just sayin.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2012, 06:14:25 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal