Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Iflounder ban  (Read 3341 times)

Offline Iflounder

Iflounder ban
« on: July 18, 2012, 01:27:18 AM »
Who were you banned by: Mystery

Why were you banned: No recoil?

What server where you banned from: Garrys mod TTT server

What date and/or time around were you banned: 7/17/2012 11:25

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:3718971

Your in game name: Iflounder

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197967703671

Additional comments:Okay i just got banned from the garrys mod ttt server for no recoil. I dont really know how to dispute this but i know i wasnt using any hacks. Im actually quite confused on why i was banned stating i killed no one in the round i was banned? the only kill i had was with the knife and the other two were after the round and one was like 15 m16 bullets sprayed all over the place and a one shot with a deagle neither of which could have been no recoil stating the m16 rounds want everywhere and the deagle has 100% accuracy the first shot after being pulled out like an ak47 in css the first shot hits the cross hairs with no recoil. so im completely baffled why i was banned. umm idk what to say really other than i would like to be unbanned because i know i wasnt hacking so there cant be proof of me hacking.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 01:34:50 AM by Iflounder »

Offline TowerSheep

Re: Iflounder ban
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2012, 01:28:02 AM »
Proper format please.

by Kwaurtz

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2012, 01:28:02 AM »

Offline arth987

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2012, 01:33:21 AM »
Mystery may be a lot of things but I trust his judgement on admin related stuff so please get proof.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 01:47:03 AM by arth987 »

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2012, 01:35:39 AM »
Mystery may be a lot of things like a dirty Canadian but I trust his judgement on admin related stuff so please get proof.
Enough Nationalism. Stop ripping on Canada and stay on topic. If you don't have any thing relevant to say don't reply to the topic.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline ??Mystery??

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2012, 01:36:30 AM »
I was surprised when I saw it since you were a regular but here's the demo.

http://www.mediafire.com/?53durfy68gsmrro

Offline Iflounder

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2012, 01:42:47 AM »
how can i play a demo file cause i want to see this myself? but i know i wasnt hacking because i never hack and i would never threaten getting banned off the only garrys mod server i play on

Offline Andredem

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2012, 01:51:32 AM »
how can i play a demo file cause i want to see this myself? but i know i wasnt hacking because i never hack and i would never threaten getting banned off the only garrys mod server i play on

Download the demo from that URL, put it in the proper folder (should be C:<name>\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\Iflounder(or whatever)\garrysmod

Go in-game Garry's Mod and open the developers console and type

"playdemo flounder.dem"

That is easier than converting a .dem to .avi, that's hell.

Good luck on your appeal, I'm ashamed at a regular like you to be in this mess.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 01:54:19 AM by Andredem »
"Get busy livin' or get busy dying"

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2012, 02:26:08 AM »
Steam ID is clean, no bans for hacking at all. Will check the demo tomorrow afternoon after work
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Waffuls the Huntress

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2012, 03:07:07 AM »
All it was was the first kill on Snak about 30 seconds into the game.

Not really much for evidence, and honestly, I feel like this isn't no-recoil.

But, again, there was just one kill, and Flounder was using an accurate gun which rarely has any recoil anyway.

That's my input.

Offline ??Mystery??

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2012, 03:08:34 AM »
You obviously didn't watch the whole demo, he kills 2 more people after the round ends.

Offline artixloktar

« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2012, 05:30:32 AM »
Not to undermine Mystery but this really looks like Iflounder was just aiming down with the M16. First, its a really accurate gun. Second, if you slowly aim down as your shooting, you will stay on target. I don't think flounder is haxorz here Mystery. I think flounder just has a case of the skilled player sickness. If you don't think so, spectate Tendovvie or skilled shots like Hellokitty or myself ( smug ), we all do it with accurate rapid fire guns. I myself think this ban is silly and not even worth being on the forums. I could be way off, idk but to me this looks like a simple aim down wile shooting.

Offline Waffuls the Huntress

« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2012, 07:15:16 AM »
You obviously didn't watch the whole demo, he kills 2 more people after the round ends.

I watched the whole thing and really only saw one kill. :I

Offline Liam Neeson

« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2012, 01:10:23 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJAdZzJB-zY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJAdZzJB-zY</a>

and Liam said let there be avi and there was avi
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 01:15:44 PM by Liam Neeson »

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2012, 01:24:08 PM »
Meh looks like jerky lag all through the video. Could be hacking but I don't think it's solid.

EDIT: The last two kills were probably the most sketchy. I'll watch it again in better quality later.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Liam Neeson

« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2012, 01:28:25 PM »
I'll watch it again in better quality later.

um...fuck you.

edit: http://filesmelt.com/dl/Untitled801.jpg also just got this google ad and I now have the feeling im being watched Meme11

edit: Inject stop touching posts you pedophile
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 01:38:45 PM by Liam Neeson »

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2012, 01:28:25 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal