Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: GuitarPlayingTimm - Ghosting  (Read 1056 times)

Offline Andredem

GuitarPlayingTimm - Ghosting
« on: June 11, 2012, 11:41:53 PM »
   â€¢ Your name in-game: (=CG=)Andredem

• Offender's name in-game: GuitarPlayingTimm

• Date/Time of the offense: 6/11/12 at about 9:20 PM EST

• SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:38912893

• Server: ConjointGaming TTT

• Any administrators on the server?: Just me, Megadave joined a bit later to end up in pure chaos.

• What was the problem/offense?: This GuitarPlayingTimm guy was going around sniping traitors, no proof. I had a couple T's report rdm. I questioned him. He said in a mocking voice, "they were traitors" so I slayed him. He had no DNA proof or anything in the logs.  He proceeded to kill 3-4 traitors that next round. Then in spectator, after that, he said to me "You won't ban me! I ain't got you doing it! Plus this server sucks anyway and the admins are anal about everything." Once he left, Megadave week banned him for RDM/leave.

• Proof: Screenshots, wish I would of gotten a demo. You can see the traitors he killed in the logs. It's pretty obvious.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/andredem/screenshot/595846901688101382?tab=public <- you can see in this one how he quickly kills one traitor after another, no retaliation from those traitors, no starting damage, and I was ingame to hear no call outs - but you'll have to trust me on that one .
http://steamcommunity.com/id/andredem/screenshot/595846901688100557/?tab=public
http://steamcommunity.com/id/andredem/screenshot/595846901688102349/?tab=public <- in this one, you can see Zombie reporting his T round rdm again. Also - at the bottom, there is where he is conversing over the mic with me saying "you won't ban me. Come on, ban me." and I'm typing in response "haha, well you and your friend will be gone" I'm indicating that he and his friend will be perma banned for ghosting. He later disconnected.

he never gave me reasoning to why he killed these traitors - but he was associated with the 2 that were just permanent banned, giving this guy no reason why not to support his ban.

You can see his traitor kills in the logs and in one of them I am asking him twice- like i had the round before that I slayed him for rdming 2 traitors.

• Other comments: It was reported that players named "IdiotBoy" and "Ductape" were helping Timm ghost. However, they both rdmed massively and left, megadave permed them- Which you can see both the bans right away if you go to SourceBans- , so we no longer have to worry about his ghosting partners. It's just Timm who needs a permanent-ban.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 12:34:23 AM by Andredem »
"Get busy livin' or get busy dying"

Offline caboose74

Re: GuitarPlayingTimm - Ghosting
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2012, 12:04:35 AM »
also he mass rdm people
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 12:16:06 AM by caboose74 »

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2012, 12:04:35 AM »

Offline Andredem

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2012, 12:26:08 AM »
also he mass rdm people

who, IdiotBoy or Ductape? Technically Timm never mass rdmed, he specifically rdmed traitors.

Offline caboose74

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2012, 12:28:32 AM »
guitar was rdming people in camel

Offline Fullmetal Megadave

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2012, 12:31:54 AM »
guitar was banned for a week for rdm and leave, and I permanently banned idiot and tape for massive rdm and leave

Offline Andredem

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2012, 12:35:27 AM »
Ah, alright, so this could be a request for his permanent-ban ticket. I see

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2012, 03:18:31 PM »
You have shown rdm but no actual proof he was ghosting.

However you have shown multiple rounds of rdm, enough to constitute a perma-ban.

by Kwaurtz

Offline Andredem

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2012, 03:40:38 PM »
Yeah leaving on the last rdm round capitalized that, I guess it's easier to get him off for mass rdm rather then trying to find proof about ghosting. Alright, thanks Tower. Case resolved.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2012, 03:40:38 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal