Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: TTT GMOD TeH_MILKDUD/thetrickedshadow  (Read 3519 times)

Offline TeH MILKDUD

TTT GMOD TeH_MILKDUD/thetrickedshadow
« on: May 28, 2012, 08:41:22 PM »
Ok first off I Don't know were to post about this so i just put it here.
So me( TeH_MILKDUD) and thetrickedshadow have been removed as trial admin for....
1. Trolling of other communities.
2. Being part of a racist / troll group.
By Towersheep

The video provided was almost 3-4 months ago way before i started with CG and TeH_MILKDUD and thetrickedshadow never play Minecraft anymore and don't troll other communities. The servers we were on were friends that we know in real like and just rolled back the server so its like nothing ever happened. They never got mad at us. The friends we greifed/trolled said we could to their server. They were going to start a new map anyway.  This is a post/protest about getting trial admin back for both of us. For the racist part thetrickedshadow is Jewish and doesn't care. He is not offended one bit.
Thanks for reading if you did i hope you forgive us or in anyway give the trial admin spots back.

TeH_MILKDUD
[/b]

Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name:

In game name: TeH MILKDUD

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TeH_MILKDUD

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:44552599

Do you have past admin experience: Yes.

Why you wish to be admin: To make sure the rules are enforced on the server mostly when other admins aren't on.

What are some good qualities you possess: I can problem solve problems on servers and make sure that no one it treated unfairly.

What country are you from: US MI

Microphone: (yes or no) Yes.

thetrickedshadow
[/b]

Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name:

In game name: thetrickedshadow

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198045120097

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42427184

Do you have past admin experience: Yes

Why you wish to be admin: To enforce the rules and help out when other admins are not on.

What are some good qualities you possess: I like to follow the rules and make sure no one breaks them and I like to help people.

What country are you from: United States, MI

Microphone: (yes or no) yes

Offline Blackllama

Re: TTT GMOD TeH_MILKDUD/thetrickedshadow
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2012, 09:02:18 PM »
You're in a minecraft trolling/hacking team titled TheTeamSwasticka.  You have a link to it on your steam profile.  Anyone who sees that is going to think, oh, CG admins are trolls and hackers.  Not the image we want.  Judging by this, not the admins we want.

Quote from: Admin app format
NO VAC BANS, AND NO BANS FROM OTHER COMMUNITIES, OR CLANS, WITHIN THE LAST 6 MONTHS.

NO CHEATING, HACKING, TROLLING, OR MINGING OTHER COMMUNITIES, OR CLANS, WITHIN THE LAST 6 MONTHS.

Googled steam ID, Milkdud, only a few weeks ago you were pbanned from nexus for mass RDM.

Don't meet requirements, and the hacking team thing is unacceptable.

No reason why admin should be returned IMO.  You troll and hack on other communites, heck, you even publicize it in a racistly named youtube series.

EDIT: Your most recent video was 2 months ago, the application format says 6 months.  Ideally the admins shouldn't have any past hacking and trolling, but nobody is perfect.

EDIT2: I was a bit shocked when someone showed me this last night btw. Didn't expect this kind of stuff.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 09:10:25 PM by Blackllama »

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2012, 09:02:18 PM »

Offline Nelth

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2012, 09:12:50 PM »
Wow, I would never of guessed you guys were in that crowd. I am disappoint.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2012, 09:13:25 PM »
It is linked right on your steam page, so anybody that looks at your page sees this. Admins are the face of CG, anything that admins of CG do reflect back on CG, so having that page about trolling minecraft reflects real bad on us.

Also the videos appear to be on multiple servers, not just your friends.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Andredem

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2012, 09:56:58 PM »
Milkdud... Tricked...
I thought better of you guys..

* And I know this has nothing to do with the removal, but Tricked, remember when I told you that he would not be happy with Milk getting suspended. You said this, and I quote you on it:

"You know some good responsible admins act out in school" *

Apparently not
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 10:14:00 PM by Andredem »
"Get busy livin' or get busy dying"

Offline Hair Slut

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2012, 10:14:43 PM »
so he was removed from admin because of a troll group and then doesnt quit it or anything and is reapplying for it? this doesnt seem right

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2012, 10:18:35 PM »
 So we all know humans arnt perfect so i was wondering if the channel was deleted could we become a trial admin again but be watched carefully and if we slip up we will take a permanently banned from the community

Offline TeH MILKDUD

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2012, 10:22:38 PM »
so he was removed from admin because of a troll group and then doesnt quit it or anything and is reapplying for it? this doesnt seem right
If you read what i said I didn't know were else to put this so i just put it here.

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2012, 10:34:06 PM »
So we all know humans arnt perfect so i was wondering if the channel was deleted could we become a trial admin again but be watched carefully and if we slip up we will take a permanently banned from the community
Even if you deleted it, you'd have to keep yourself clean for at least 6 months to meet admin app requirements, but this doesn't even mean you'll ever be given admin back, that's just to be technically qualified.

Offline TeH MILKDUD

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2012, 10:37:03 PM »
Even if you deleted it, you'd have to keep yourself clean for at least 6 months to meet admin app requirements, but this doesn't even mean you'll ever be given admin back, that's just to be technically qualified.
So your saying we can never get admin back in anyway.

Offline CamperStrike

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2012, 10:52:16 PM »
So your saying we can never get admin back in anyway.

You'll have to wait for Tower to reply.
Cookies go here?

Offline Nelth

« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2012, 11:03:49 PM »
But it doesnt look good.

Offline Waffuls the Huntress

« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2012, 11:09:46 PM »
What the heck, guys.

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2012, 11:11:02 PM »
in the end it is Towers decision and whatever he decides I will stand behind it 100%

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2012, 12:45:42 AM »
You cannot reapply UNTIL you meet our standards.
I should have done some more research before letting you have admin, they you would not have gotten it.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 02:16:32 AM by TowerSheep »

by Kwaurtz

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2012, 12:45:42 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal