Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Map discussion  (Read 5620 times)

Offline otterfiend

Map discussion
« on: May 09, 2012, 10:21:27 PM »
Post map issues/requests/etc in this thread for zombie master.

I feel this thread is needed because NOBODY should ever have to witness zm_donkeykong in their entire life.
When a map loses most of its players to a fiery bottle neck barrel jump, especially right after spawn, you know there is a problem.

Everyone else: DISCUSS!

Offline Sejo Mino

Re: Map discussion
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2012, 10:35:56 PM »
Well the Map is good if playerz dont kill people at the spawn. We tried to add the ability to walk through people but it went horrible. But i will have to agree with the map should be taken out. It is pretty much a troll fest kind of map.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2012, 10:35:56 PM »

Offline otterfiend

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2012, 11:06:38 PM »
Well the Map is good if playerz dont kill people at the spawn. We tried to add the ability to walk through people but it went horrible. But i will have to agree with the map should be taken out. It is pretty much a troll fest kind of map.

exactly. good idea on paper, bad in action.

Offline Sammy

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2012, 07:36:24 PM »
Wont be able to be done for a while, Arbys killed his computer fan therefore cant get on to do anything at this time...

Plus if we're on the topic of map discussion why not throw in zm_random_v(whatever is new newest ver.)
Its popular and Arby only took it out for personal preference... (or unpreference, impreference or whatever preference would be the opposite)
Its a fact...

Dick Figures Movie! :) http://ykr.be/1p9g102w6a

Offline Smiffy

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2012, 08:04:38 PM »
Donkey Kong is a fun map if you have decent players + a fair zm, Just saying.

Offline Sejo Mino

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2012, 01:37:31 AM »
Was random the Mountain One. I think we took that one out because it crashed the server when people spam the Giant Box thing. Also we can also ask Inject if we can take the map out or another person who controls the server. So How long does one think till the fan comes back.

Offline Smiffy

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2012, 09:05:27 AM »
Was random the Mountain One. I think we took that one out because it crashed the server when people spam the Giant Box thing. Also we can also ask Inject if we can take the map out or another person who controls the server. So How long does one think till the fan comes back.

Naw the mountain one was deathrun, Random was the one with the Ima firin' mah lazor, barney or a car as the first trap, and with the dora box to, Also i expect you also know Arby is back now to.

Offline Spadie

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2012, 11:33:16 AM »
I still think Random should come back. Variety in those kinds of maps isn't a bad thing.. If it has to replace something, let it be Deathrun Gyro as that map is impossible and kind of boring. Not to mention the ''Eyyuyuah'' and chatspamming LOL when you leave the starting room

---
Oh goddammit.

Offline Sammy

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2012, 10:16:54 AM »
I still think Random should come back. Variety in those kinds of maps isn't a bad thing.. If it has to replace something, let it be Deathrun Gyro as that map is impossible and kind of boring. Not to mention the ''Eyyuyuah'' and chatspamming LOL when you leave the starting room

We cant cause we promised cake to the person who is first to win it.
Its a fact...

Offline xXArbysOvenMittXx

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2012, 12:36:42 PM »
Random will return, any more suggestions?

Offline Sammy

« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2012, 08:26:17 AM »
Random will return, any more suggestions?

zm_minerconvenience plskthx... (not sure if its the right spelling)
Its a fact...

Offline otterfiend

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2012, 08:54:58 PM »
Not sure if this map is on there (can't check right now), but what is everyone's thoughts on zm_ghz_b2 ?

Offline xXArbysOvenMittXx

« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2012, 10:35:04 PM »
Not sure if this map is on there (can't check right now), but what is everyone's thoughts on zm_ghz_b2 ?
Terrible broken map, supposed to be Green Hill Zone with the music, but it's absolutely broken.

Offline otterfiend

« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2012, 10:17:37 PM »
Terrible broken map, supposed to be Green Hill Zone with the music, but it's absolutely broken.
Dang... I like that map...

Offline whenbananasattack

« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2012, 11:52:37 PM »
How about the Desert trilogy, zm_Desert_SkyStation, zm_Desert_Tower, and zm_Desert_Laboratory?

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2012, 11:52:37 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal