Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Apocolyptic, Bluepie, and Drew Ban Request  (Read 1928 times)

Offline Sniper no Sniping

Apocolyptic, Bluepie, and Drew Ban Request
« on: May 05, 2012, 02:06:26 PM »
Your name in-game: (=CG=) Pckables [Turbo]

• Offender's name in-game: An Apocalyptic Sperm Whale, Bluepie, and Drew

• Date/Time of the offense: 11 AM and continued for more than an hour.
    • SteamID:Apocalyptic Sperm Whale: STEAM_0:1:37823602
Bluepie: STEAM_0:0:39666598
Drew: STEAM_0:1:36257874

• Server: TTT

• Any administrators on the server?: No, tried inviting admins on to help but all were busy.

• What was the problem/offense?: Mass RDM and micspam for multiple rounds and maps

• Proof:  http://steamcommunity.com/id/pckables/screenshots/?tab=public&

• Other comments: I suggets a perma ban for all three, they were purposly doing this and talking to eachother over the mic advertising their mass RDM. They also knew there were no admins on and were taking advantage of this.

Pinhead Larry was also joining in heavily with the mic spam.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 03:23:05 PM by Sniper no Sniping »

Offline Pillz

Re: Apocolyptic, Bluepie, and Drew Ban Request
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2012, 02:20:26 PM »
# userid name                uniqueid            connected ping loss state
#    168 "-[HkG]-XenoSniper(+)-(CG)-" STEAM_0:0:33264593 48:49  124    0 active
#    151 "[EZC] DREW-STAR"   STEAM_0:1:36257874   1:11:31   111    0 active
#    199 "ÆŠr. Horrible"     STEAM_0:0:24847701  16:42       63    0 active
#    195 "Pinhead Larry"     STEAM_0:0:36129664  26:51      136    0 active
#    160 "An Apocalyptic Sperm Whale" STEAM_0:1:37823602 58:58  107    0 active
#    183 "Bluepie40"         STEAM_0:0:39666598  35:41      128    0 active

HERES THIS. Someone was bitching that Xeno RDM'd too but nobody else said anything, the main focus was on

Drew was micspamming/being obnoxious and challenging admins
Apocalyptic was his wingman, requesting songs and laughing at everything, probably RDM'd too
I didn't see bluepie do anything while I was there but everyone said he was with them RDM'ing,
Pinhead was micspamming but begged for forgiveness after everyone was banned.

I just banned Bluepie, Drew and apocalyptic. Tower yelled at me for doing things wrong last time so I just banned them for 500 minutes or so untill someone just throws them on the ban lists.. or somethin.

Chat log on pinhead and how nobody liked him;

*DEAD* (TEAM) -[HkG]-XenoSniper(+)-(CG)-: wow steven rdm
HeLLoKiTTY: No.
*DEAD* (TEAM) -[HkG]-XenoSniper(+)-(CG)-: wait sry Machete rdm
HeLLoKiTTY: I'm with Lack Of A Better.
*DEAD* (TEAM) -[HkG]-XenoSniper(+)-(CG)-:  on accident
Player Tegid left the game (Disconnect by user.)
Tegid(STEAM_0:0:17938881) disconnected from US
*DEAD* (TEAM) -[HkG]-XenoSniper(+)-(CG)-: no he iddn't rdm me
*DEAD* (TEAM) [USA] Hash Slinging Slasher: which corner...
*DEAD* (TEAM) -[HkG]-XenoSniper(+)-(CG)-:  he rdmed you
*DEAD* (TEAM) [USA] Hash Slinging Slasher: Pinhead rdmed again
*DEAD* (TEAM) ÆŠr. Horrible: me? I wasn't rdmed.
*DEAD* (TEAM) [USA] Hash Slinging Slasher: I know
*DEAD* (TEAM) Pinhead Larry: no i didnt
*DEAD* (TEAM) [USA] Hash Slinging Slasher: Yes you did.
HeLLoKiTTY: Yes.
Lack Of A Better: (=CG=)Bokino is a Traitor!
(LAST WORDS) Lack Of A Better: (=CG=)Bokino is a Traitor!
*DEAD* (TEAM) Pinhead Larry: slasher i didnt rdm they tried to rdm me
*DEAD* (TEAM) Pinhead Larry: so i killed them
HINT: As spectator, use team chat to talk during an active round!
Player Bear Grylls has joined the game
*DEAD* (TEAM) [USA] Hash Slinging Slasher: You've mic spammed,rdmed , and ghosted, You expect us to beleive you.
*DEAD* (TEAM) (=CG=) Canaan [RS-A]: ghosting is perm
Bear Grylls(STEAM_0:0:47816046) connected from 
*DEAD* (TEAM) (=CG=) Jeffe: Just ban him for a year or something
*DEAD* (TEAM) Pinhead Larry: dexric rdms striker so i kill dexric
*DEAD* (TEAM) (=CG=) Jeffe: JUST GET RID OF THEM
*DEAD* (TEAM) [USA] Hash Slinging Slasher: Im a little mad they only got banned for 500 mins
HINT: As spectator, use team chat to talk during an active round!
*DEAD* (TEAM) ÆŠr. Horrible: If he rdms then I'm the queen of franse
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 02:24:31 PM by Pillz »
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2012, 02:20:26 PM »

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2012, 02:24:16 PM »
The pics i posted shows a lot of their RDMs, challenging admins, and pretty much warrents a long ban.

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2012, 02:30:31 PM »
Also i know 1 or 2 of my pics show Hash with below 600 karma, but i dont think he should get banned for it, as he was killing the RDMers in self defense, thus his low karma.

Offline holydeath98

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2012, 02:44:46 PM »
Here is a link for a demo, just listen and read chat and it shows what pinhead and drew were doing.

http://www.mediafire.com/?c1thk5z4n9t89hq
I don't know who you are or what you want. I don't have a lot of money but what i do have is a very particular set of skills. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop posting useless shit on the forums I will not look for you I will not pursue you. But if you continue I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline holydeath98

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2012, 09:08:52 PM »
Another thing is pinhead has been banned 2 times already, so if i had any say it would to keep him out for a bit longer than the 9 hours.
I don't know who you are or what you want. I don't have a lot of money but what i do have is a very particular set of skills. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop posting useless shit on the forums I will not look for you I will not pursue you. But if you continue I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2012, 09:16:27 PM »
Pinhead is probably perma'd and tower's looking into the others as far as I know but they're all being taken care of.

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2012, 11:54:55 PM »
Okay, demo shows larry and drew micspamming like crazy, and drew being racist.

In screenshots drew has two rounds of RDM, one including 4 people killed.  That's enough for week if not perma, I vote perma seeing as he was trolling and micspamming along the way.

Sperm Whale killed 3 in one screenshot and 2 in the other.  Sounds like week if not perm.

Xeno was threatening mass revenge RDM in chat, whether he actually did it or not who knows.

Pinhead Larry was trolling and mic spamming, and had one RDM.

To sum it up, I think bans should go along the lines of this:
Drew perma, sperm whale perma, larry day-week, larry was joinig in with the trolls, whether he was actually apart of their RDMing group or not can't be told.  No evidence on xeno so I say let him know revenge RDM is a no-no and that's it.

Btw pillz, looks like you pbanned larry, dunno if you were trying to do this or not.  I'm going to reban sperm and drew and put them down for a week, their previous bans expired.  Tower can decide if they need to be perm'd or not.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2012, 11:59:16 PM »

In screenshots drew has two rounds of RDM, one including 4 people killed.  That's enough for week if not perma, I vote perma seeing as he was trolling and micspamming along the way.

Sperm Whale killed 3 in one screenshot and 2 in the other.  Sounds like week if not perm.

Xeno was threatening mass revenge RDM in chat, whether he actually did it or not who knows.

Drew perma, sperm whale perma, larry day-week, larry was joinig in with the trolls, whether he was actually apart of their RDMing group or not can't be told.  No evidence on xeno so I say let him know revenge RDM is a no-no and that's it.

Btw pillz, looks like you pbanned larry, dunno if you were trying to do this or not.  I'm going to reban sperm and drew and put them down for a week, their previous bans expired.  Tower can decide if they need to be perm'd or not.

tower doesn't like pinhead cause he's micspammed and trolled before etc. So he just pbanned him and was looking into the others.

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2012, 12:00:12 AM »

Pinhead was not joining in the RDMing, he was just micspamming. Also one pic shows Sperm Whale disrespecting CG admins in general and he was basically coordinating the RDM fest like he was the leader.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2012, 02:31:40 AM »
Hey sniper got any pictures of damagelogs by chance, that always helps a little more then karma (unless its below 700) or the after round log. Just something for the future, cause it looks like everybody has gotten their bans for now but here are some other things I could add to this

Sperm Whale: 3 pages of bans

Permabanned for multi-hack, racism, etc on 3 other servers and pretty recently too

http://www.vigilantegamers.net/bans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=%09STEAM_0%3A1%3A37823602+&Submit=

http://sourcebans.heartkoregaming.com/index.php?p=banlist&hideinactive=false&searchText=STEAM_0:1:37823602

http://www.xxlgamers.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A1%3A37823602+&Submit=

Drew:Couple of recent bans and 1 permaban

http://sban.bybservers.co.uk/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A1%3A36257874&Submit=

http://66.150.121.155/bans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A1%3A36257874+&Submit=

http://nnjg.site.nfoservers.com/sb/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:36257874&Submit

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/DREWSTAR  Looks kinda like a troll group, circumstantial but bluepie is on it as well

« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 02:39:12 AM by Old Crow »
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2012, 02:31:40 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal