Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: [MAU5]_V_'s resignation  (Read 3147 times)

Offline mau5_V_

[MAU5]_V_'s resignation
« on: May 02, 2012, 12:22:04 AM »
wow seems like i just did this before well just like the last time ive been hit with a lot of stuff in my life at the moment and quite frankly ive goten to a point to where my video games are taking priotity in my life and that is not what i need in life right now, so i am going to step down, i may or may not still be on the servers, but the reason this is perm is because im giving the account to another freind to change my password and such because that is how much it had been controlling my life, and i dont want any complications with someone else getting on on my profile and still be admin and such im really sorry becuase it seems like i did this exact same thing a couple of months ago. im not sure how long it will take me to come back, or even if i do come back but i enjoyed my time here with all of you and im sorr i have to leave.

Offline TeH MILKDUD

Re: [MAU5]_V_'s resignation
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 12:27:13 AM »
wow seems like i just did this before well just like the last time ive been hit with a lot of stuff in my life at the moment and quite frankly ive goten to a point to where my video games are taking priotity in my life and that is not what i need in life right now, so i am going to step down, i may or may not still be on the servers, but the reason this is perm is because im giving the account to another freind to change my password and such because that is how much it had been controlling my life, and i dont want any complications with someone else getting on on my profile and still be admin and such im really sorry becuase it seems like i did this exact same thing a couple of months ago. im not sure how long it will take me to come back, or even if i do come back but i enjoyed my time here with all of you and im sorr i have to leave.
I know how you feel...

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 12:27:13 AM »

Offline Mr. Commodore

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2012, 01:05:04 AM »
I used to feel that way, then I decided who needs friends anyway.  Meme5

Good luck, it will be a very tough journey.

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2012, 01:39:38 AM »
This would never work for me, I would just find something else that's useless to do on the internet, you would have to take my computer.  And if you took my computer, I would stab you, and keep stabbing you, and stabby stab stab stab.

lol jk not homicidal yet.

Good for you, glad you're cleaning up your life.

Offline TeH MILKDUD

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2012, 01:46:53 AM »
Yeah... i cant live without my computer or the interweb  :D

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2012, 03:03:06 AM »
Playing video games isn't for everybody, it can be a huge time sink as most of us can attest to. Video games are also not real live, so if they are overtaking your life or you feel suffocated by them take a nice long break from them, read a book, find a new hobby or learn to play in moderation. Being an admin requires time as well but like everybody has said, focus on the important things, not some made up virtual world

Good luck!
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Sammy

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2012, 06:21:03 AM »
Hell im finding it hard to keep gamind and university seperate too... I know how you feel man, sad to see ya go...

Best of luck in life!
Its a fact...

Dick Figures Movie! :) http://ykr.be/1p9g102w6a

Offline Nelth

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2012, 09:23:11 AM »
Alas another knight has fallen to the rigors of the mortal realm. Goodbye mau, I hope you can depart and free youself from your binds to come back to us one day. Vale

Offline Andredem

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2012, 09:26:10 AM »
I understand and salute this departure, as I can see me doing the same 2 years from now.. I wish you the best luck as you move on and to keep up the good work

but in a way... I'm here to take your spot. It's good to be in a community where when one leaves, a new one is here to learn, and fill the shoes of a former knight of CG
"Get busy livin' or get busy dying"

Offline Shikaru

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2012, 12:55:44 PM »
Sad to see you go mau  :( I will miss hanging out with u on TTT

Offline CamperStrike

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2012, 04:53:07 PM »
I know how it feels. You're doing the right thing, trust me. I kinda know it from experience.

Wish you best luck in your life.  discofrog
Cookies go here?

Offline mau5_V_

« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2012, 08:06:47 PM »
thanks for all the support and not getting pissed at me it means a lot

Offline Shikaru

« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2012, 08:08:27 PM »
You cant give away ur steam account mau!!! Keep it so incase you do come back you can game with us again

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2012, 10:06:03 PM »
Sigh.  Ok, hate to see you go.  Real life has to take precedence over gaming.  A hard lesson, many have trouble learning.

Take care, be safe, get it under control, and come back when you can.  CG's door is open, you are welcome here.

And on a business note: Please pm the HA impacted, and CL, advising you are leaving and giving your steam account away, so all admin abilities are removed.

Cadaver

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2012, 11:20:12 PM »
Sigh.  Ok, hate to see you go.  Real life has to take precedence over gaming.  A hard lesson, many have trouble learning.

Take care, be safe, get it under control, and come back when you can.  CG's door is open, you are welcome here.

Everything has already been said. Farewell mau5, I wish you luck in your endevors.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2012, 11:20:12 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal