Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Banned for stalling the game?  (Read 1934 times)

Offline InstantClassic

Banned for stalling the game?
« on: April 15, 2012, 03:11:16 PM »
Who were you banned by: No idea he didnt say anything. The only people with your tag on were people named Boo, symmy, and frybones. No idea if they are admins or what.

Why were you banned: I was playing Saxton Hale mod and I was Hale. I was doing my best to legit kill a spy using the L'tranger + Cloak. When he wouldn't die after 20 minutes everyone wanted me to kill myself and said I was hiding (I was in the middle of the map in plain sight chasing the spy whenever I got hit for most of the time) but he would just cloak and run away. After sometime I was just slayed even though I was doing nothing wrong. Then I told the admin he slayed the wrong person (I wasn't being mean at all) and he banned me for a day with no warning.

What server where you banned from: Saxton Hale

What date and/or time around were you banned: Around 12:45 PM EST Sunday.  4/15/12

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26295600

Your in game name: The Instant Classic <SF>

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198012856928

Additional comments: First time Ive been on the server and I didn't come to cause any trouble I just wanted to play the game. I just feel like the ban should be overturned because I didnt get banned for "stalling" because I got to play afterwards, only after I said that he slayed the wrong guy did the admin ban me. Nothing was said to the other guy playing the game even though everyone was getting mad at him, not me. I feel a kick would have sufficed if the admin was that mad about it.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 03:25:51 PM by InstantClassic »

Offline Finniespin

Re: Banned for stalling the game?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2012, 03:38:55 PM »
I was the one who slay and banned you.

I trust symbolz that he is right. I just hopped on the server, see if people were complaining.
Then slayed you.

You were "camping" on the CP. Just running around left and right.

No-one said that symbolz should slay himself. So I guess everyone voted that you did something wrong.

Still I want to hear symbols story about it.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2012, 03:38:55 PM »

Offline symbolzzzz

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2012, 03:48:33 PM »
I was doing my best to legit kill a spy using the L'tranger + Cloak.
HA as if, you were sitting on top of the stairs in the corner saying: "I have time to wait", that is camping plain and simple. Every time I shot you you took 2 steps out of your hiding spot and then turned around and ran straight back in.
Slightly offtopic but if you can't kill a single spy when you have 16k health and some saws to help you build up your rage then you really suck at VS hale, that or you weren't
doing my best to legit kill a spy
I need a new sig...

Offline InstantClassic

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2012, 03:57:13 PM »
I was doing my best to legit kill a spy using the L'tranger + Cloak.
HA as if, you were sitting on top of the stairs in the corner saying: "I have time to wait", that is camping plain and simple. Every time I shot you you took 2 steps out of your hiding spot and then turned around and ran straight back in.
Slightly offtopic but if you can't kill a single spy when you have 16k health and some saws to help you build up your rage then you really suck at VS hale, that or you weren't
doing my best to legit kill a spy

Are you always this disrespectful to people that play in your servers and in ban appeals? Btw remember when I was in the middle of the map waiting for you? Where were you? Oh yeah hiding from me with the cloak trying to do 16k health on your own. You were at a disadvantage so you called in a mod to slay me? I was in the corner waiting yes, but then I waiting for you in the middle of the map after that. You were in the wrong and disrespectful the entire time. Btw that was my frist time in a saxton hale map so I felt like trying it out. Maybe you should just stop being disrespectful and rude.

Offline symbolzzzz

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2012, 04:07:24 PM »
Btw remember when I was in the middle of the map waiting for you?
Yhea, that's whats called "camping".
I need a new sig...

Offline Nelth

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2012, 06:18:52 PM »
It is hales responsibility to be on the offensive. It is the norm's responsibilities to SURVIVE. Therefore by camping, you were in the wrong.

Offline Yahtzee

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2012, 07:06:36 PM »
I can understand symbolz's distress. What instantclassic did is considered camping. Camping (especially on saxton) is a rule that needs to be enforced seeing as it effects an entire server. Camping as a spy is a offense but I really dont think it warrants a permaban...

Offline symbolzzzz

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2012, 07:10:34 PM »
Camping as a spy is a offense but I really dont think it warrants a permaban...
It was a day ban and he was camping as the hale.
I need a new sig...

Offline InstantClassic

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2012, 07:23:11 PM »
Oh I stopped caring hours ago, I'm not really gonna go on your servers anymore if rude people like symbolz can be admin here. If this was a warn followed by a kick and not any sort of ban then this wouldnt have been any problem, but apparently this warranted a day ban so whatever. I know you guys dont' care but I don't really have much of a plan to come back, please ban this account.

Offline Yahtzee

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2012, 08:03:28 PM »
Oh how I love when a problem fixes itself!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2012, 08:03:28 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal