Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Incredibly abusive admin  (Read 5203 times)

Offline AllegedMurderer

Incredibly abusive admin
« on: April 06, 2012, 08:47:29 AM »
I joned a game the other day and was almost immeditly banned with no warning. I understand my name was offensive and would have changed it right away upon request. As someone who just downloaded the game for the first time this is fairly offputting. The next day after my ban ended I rejoined with a new name. After literally seconds Arby had rebanned me for a week. Is it against the rules to talk during Arbys music or something? I think talking to someone like a human being rather than immitate banning would go a long way. The reasons he puts in the ban slots are complete bullshit. Please check the logs and show me what I did wrong especially to deserve a week ban, I would really like to know.

Offline Hair Slut

Re: Incredibly abusive admin
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2012, 08:59:18 AM »
well we need proof for anything to happen, screenshots, also must wait for him to respond

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2012, 08:59:18 AM »

Offline xXArbysOvenMittXx

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2012, 11:01:53 AM »
Your name was N****rJones and when you joined you started acting like a black stereotype. You refused to learn from your first ban and joined today with the same name and actions.

Offline Pyro

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2012, 11:12:33 AM »
this ban is legit.
I wasn't present at the first ban, but I was present when arbys banned him for the second time.
I checked sourcebans and you had been banned before with a 1 day lenght, that whole time you had the oppurtunity to change your name but no, you came back with the same name.

http://clans.ultimategamehost.com/36786c3a/bans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:3592760&advType=steamid&Submit

Offline xXArbysOvenMittXx

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2012, 11:31:22 AM »
this ban is legit.
I wasn't present at the first ban, but I was present when arbys banned him for the second time.
I checked sourcebans and you had been banned before with a 1 day lenght, that whole time you had the oppurtunity to change your name but no, you came back with the same name.

http://clans.ultimategamehost.com/36786c3a/bans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:3592760&advType=steamid&Submit
And the "Try again buddy" reason was because I thought he was a friend of one of the players joining just to break a rule, Just to clarify.

Offline Coreybush11

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2012, 02:19:59 PM »
The more recent ban isn't with the same name?

Offline Nelth

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2012, 02:28:40 PM »
That is confusing me as well

Offline AllegedMurderer

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2012, 02:30:09 PM »
My name was different the second time. You can see it in the logs. You banned me because you thought I was someones friend? Why don't you try using some manners like a normal person and have the balls to talk to someone at least for a second. You say I was talking like a black stereotype? Do a lookup of my ip, you can see where I live. That is how I always talk to everyone. The fact that you instantly classify me as a sterotype shows how racist and ignorant you really are. Even if you can't deal with people of new york accent wouldn't a mute or simple request not to use the mic once suffice? I didn't even know why I was banned the first time because of you're "try again buddy" so how was I even supposed to know. I took a guess and it looks like I was right but not everyone can keep track of every single server they join in steam. Please try and grow up.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 02:55:35 PM by AllegedMurderer »

Offline Pyro

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2012, 03:00:51 PM »
The most recent ban isn't with the same name because I changed it before he got banned.

Offline AllegedMurderer

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2012, 03:33:18 PM »
The most recent ban isn't with the same name because I changed it before he got banned.

Thanks for being resonable. I often don't check what server I'm joining just at the map and player numbers. That's my steam name so it follows when I go on new computers and such. So what exactly was I banned for the second time if my name was already changed. I find it odd that there has to be a whole conversation about this. Shouldn't the ban reasons be fairly obvious rather than random sets of phrases that only the auther can distingush.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 03:46:04 PM by AllegedMurderer »

Offline Sammy

« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2012, 04:52:20 PM »

Thanks for being resonable. I often don't check what server I'm joining just at the map and player numbers. That's my steam name so it follows when I go on new computers and such. So what exactly was I banned for the second time if my name was already changed. I find it odd that there has to be a whole conversation about this. Shouldn't the ban reasons be fairly obvious rather than random sets of phrases that only the auther can distingush.

Perhaps... but I think the idea is not to get banned in the first place...
Its a fact...

Dick Figures Movie! :) http://ykr.be/1p9g102w6a

Offline AllegedMurderer

« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2012, 05:08:30 PM »

Perhaps... but I think the idea is not to get banned in the first place...

How was I supposed to even know. I was not warned, kicked, or even spoken to briefly. When I went to check the reason it didn't even make sense to me all it said was "Try again buddy." Maybe if some effort was put into the writing it would be easier for everyone to figure out.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 05:10:44 PM by AllegedMurderer »

Offline Pyro

« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2012, 05:15:17 PM »
I mean I changed your name, like 5 seconds before you got banned, and before that Spadie spammed the whole chat with racism, though I forgot what you were talking about.

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2012, 05:48:48 PM »
Ok.  I am going to respond.  One of the FEW rules we have in ZM is NO RACISM.  It even pops up as an announcement during the game.
Your chosen name states you are a racist. Your actions were racist and foolish.  Racists are not welcomed here. Period.   Go play somewhere else.

Cadaver

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2012, 05:48:48 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal