Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Eternalseph ban appeal request  (Read 6064 times)

Offline eternalseph

Eternalseph ban appeal request
« on: March 14, 2012, 12:54:58 AM »
Who were you banned by: Towersheep

Why were you banned: No recoil apparently??

What server where you banned from: TTT customized #1

What date and/or time around were you banned: 3/13/2012
approximately 9:40 PM central time

Steam ID:0:0:23794183
(should be that not sure the only way i know how to check for sure is status while in game but this server the only server i play on -.-)

Your in game name: Eternalseph

Link to your steam page:http://steamcommunity.com/id/eternalseph

Additional comments:
So just played a game and no no problems for the last maybe 3 maybe 2 hours might be less I lose count of time easily but anyways, I been playing on this server for a long time just recently came back from a break and well I playing today and I was banned right after a round ended as me as a traitor and I dint really understand, I looked at the bans and it said no recoil????? I don't understand is it talking about my gun? cause those have recoil, some more then others but I fail to see how I was banned for no recoil???????? I'm lost I, I'm in good standing with vac, I always tried to follow the server rules, and report the ones not following them, I played on this sever well for the past week, few months prior to that and so on with no problems no complaints no nothing then just randomly this.
Towersheep was the one who banned me.
Prior to towersheep logging on I received no complaints about how I shot, never have, so I don't understand the no recoil remark.
I mean I don't even shoot all that well half the time I miss, horribly, seriously a guy was in front of me and I had a knife and I miss, I'm no tendovi that's for sure.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 12:57:56 AM by eternalseph »

Offline Sniper no Sniping

Re: Eternalseph ban appeal request
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2012, 01:03:00 AM »
You should probably fill in the first 2 questions if you know the answers then.

Can anyone else support the No Recoil?

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2012, 01:03:00 AM »

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2012, 01:05:31 AM »
Check the bans, I uploaded my demo.
He is clearly snapping and the huge doesn't have ANY recoil on it. it was REALLY obvious at the end when he kills hair.

by Kwaurtz

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2012, 01:10:16 AM »
Check the bans, I uploaded my demo.
He is clearly snapping and the huge doesn't have ANY recoil on it. it was REALLY obvious at the end when he kills hair.

Weird I don't see the demo. What the hell
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline eternalseph

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2012, 01:12:55 AM »
Give me a moment I tried to check the demo but it said it wasnt there, Im gonna try to make a video recreating maybe what you saw I think it might be that you confused is that I gotten maybe good? at fire control and reducing recoil, hurrah for Bf3 and Day of defeat, having to constantly push the mouse down, so I go do that if you give me a minute
as for the snapping I would have to see it, But I do have I think it called DPI but anyways a gaming mouse with adjustable dpi for faster aiming and being able to slow that all down when you please the cursor speed, and maybe that combined with approximate knowledge of where a guy is might account for what appeared to be snapping

Also I know this doesn't account for much but, why would I hack? I enjoy this game tremendously it why I play it so much, hacking would ruin all the fun of the game and defeat the purpose of a game, it no even playing anymore, if you just autowin practically, I enjoy playing, so why would I hack it gets rid of that nice warm feeling you get when You are having an awesome round, like the one I had before I was banned, that was an extremely good round for me I had over I think 5 innocent kills, which is why I celebrated at the end and said I was awesome cause I felt awesome, why would I hack and get rid of that nice feeling.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 01:16:16 AM by eternalseph »

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2012, 01:14:14 AM »
I forgot to hit save. It is up now.

You are not that good. All hackers say "I'm just that good" ffs, cut the shit.

by Kwaurtz

Offline eternalseph

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2012, 01:17:28 AM »
I didn't mean to say that,  tower. In the first post I clearly stated i don't think i am that good hell you seen me play tower and remarked how stupid it seems I am at times, I just meant maybe I do have some skill now brb I'm making the video

also am I allowed to view the file you uploaded that way I can get a better idea about what you mean by snapping???

OK video made I'm putting on youtube for sake of viewing convenience, I do hope it works, or maybe explains something, idk, I just wanna be unbanned, for I can play happily and enjoy the rest of my spring break, I never have cheated never would, it ruins the game, and a community that I enjoy since well honestly other servers not as good, seriously convict, they suck. . . badly and the rest are kinda just eh. So if anything if any of this doesn't work umm well I'm out of things to defend my self with, I seriously don't  know how to defend this charge, so if this fails then I ask for a second chance, this is my first offense if I remember correctly I have played for a while on this server, no complaints about hacking or anything, no other complaints accept maybe one or 2 rdms, which when I do I tend to go crazy about apologizing, so I don't see how I would start now?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 02:03:14 AM by eternalseph »

Offline Hair Slut

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2012, 01:41:40 AM »
its always no recoil hacks, but yeah that was just like every other ban where there was no recoil involved.

Offline eternalseph

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2012, 02:17:12 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEa2U7DXzLI
I hope this helps exonerate me of these charges, if they don't  IN HD lol :( trying to make light of the situation isn't helping.
is there a way I can help prove that I do not hack. I would like to play again, and I never had trouble before -.-

I mean just looking back I have frequently played on this server, Never accused of this, now before I was banned I played think 5 or 10 games before the ban? During that single sesson, none of which did I recieve a complaint that anyone thought i was hacking or anything, so then why would I for one single game all the sudden go hacker????????
hell if I recorded everything I did I remember actually on the map  I got banned on, the other round when  I was a traitor missing like 5 times with a shotgun point blank, thats not snapping, hell I accidently shot my traitor buddy when trying to kill a innocent too actually it killed him <.< . . . .dropped my karma but anyways, while they were in close proximity that doesn't sound like hacking????

also how can I view the .dem file I looked it up and they said type playdemo (file name) but idk where to put the file

also is there like another conjoint ttt server the one I play one says 1 so Im guessing there is a 2 and so on, if so can I play on those or does this ban is it like global? nvm just found out it was global tried playing on another one of your server . . .
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 02:54:53 AM by eternalseph »

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2012, 03:07:40 AM »
If I did it correctly this should be a direct download to the demo.

http://clans.ultimategamehost.com/36786c3a/bans/getdemo.php?type=B&id=1448

put this in your garrysmod/garrysmod folder and start the game, then type 'playdemo eternalhacks' in the console without the ' 's. 

Offline eternalseph

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2012, 03:24:51 AM »
umm doesnt work. . . . XD god im a fail ummm

emo eternalhacks
Browser Message: Uncaught ReferenceError: SetStatusChanged is not defined - :0Failed to read demo header.
yeah umm I get that . . . . i idk, i give on on trying to watch that apparently gmod is hating me or im just really tech idiotic, probably that lolo and people think i hack XD. I cant even get a demo to play

Offline Tendovvi

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2012, 02:42:33 PM »
y so many ppl still make tendovvi comparisons, i dont even get to play that much and i SUCK whenever i play nao <.<
TGOD
Doll023: ur from finland? thats in ireland right?
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Blazyd: why do you accept random friend invites from fans you've never met
Blazyd: Your friends list is packed
Blazyd: packed as hillary clintons ass

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2012, 03:00:53 PM »
Kitty has better aim now Q.Q
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Pyro

« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2012, 03:02:17 PM »
Place the demo in garrysmod/garrysmod.
Then in-game try typing demoui in console, then locate the demofile.

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2012, 03:17:58 PM »
y so many ppl still make tendovvi comparisons, i dont even get to play that much and i SUCK whenever i play nao <.<

Kitty has better aim now Q.Q

Both you of STAY ON TOPIC. If you're going to say something like this WATCH AND RESPOND TO THE REQUEST or get out of the topic.

by Kwaurtz

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2012, 03:17:58 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal