Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: CSS Admin application  (Read 2286 times)

Offline Krazy Kong

CSS Admin application
« on: March 04, 2012, 06:44:39 PM »
Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name: Wholegrain

In game name: Rick James Stylish

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/RickStylish

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19024834

Do you have past admin experience: Yes

Why you wish to be admin: Wholegrain asked me to apply so thats what im doing. I've been an admin before

What are some good qualities you possess: Easy Going, Chill, Commited, Friendly, Dedicated

What country are you from: Canada

Microphone: (yes or no)
Yes

Additional notes:  Some of you may know me and some of you may not. However im an old friend of wholegrain and have been with the guy ever since i met him many years ago. I miss the admit life and not having a gaming hub so here i am to apply. I hope you can consider me as an admin and i am looking forward to working with CG once again

Offline Wholegrain

Re: CSS Admin application
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2012, 06:47:53 PM »
1.  Server is not even online and working fully
2.  I RARELY give out ANY recommendations for people but Krazy has been an admin for me back in CTC and I have known him longer than 95% of everyone in CG

He is krazy but he was a damn good admin

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2012, 06:47:53 PM »

Offline Zukuto

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2012, 07:31:40 PM »
2.  I RARELY give out ANY recommendations for people but Krazy has been an admin for me back in CTC and I have known him longer than 95% of everyone in CG

... It's not even online or working fully?

Have you even paid any attention to the announcements or even checked?
It's up, and it works fine. There was a map issue, but that's fixed.

At the moment i'm not accepting admins, but when we reach that point, i'll definitely refer to this.

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2012, 07:32:57 PM »

... It's not even online or working fully?

Have you even paid any attention to the announcements or even checked?
It's up, and it works fine. There was a map issue, but that's fixed.

At the moment i'm not accepting admins, but when we reach that point, i'll definitely refer to this.
KK

Offline Krazy Kong

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2012, 09:40:53 PM »
Much appreciated, one love

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2012, 12:34:15 PM »
I still think that the requirements should apply. Even if they were in CTC. It would defeat the purpose of the new "mandatory" rules if the first applicant who should adhere to them is told he doesn't have to.
He has 5 posts, I've never seen him on vent or around CG.

Nothing personal bro, but if you ask around you'll see I don't make exceptions to the rules.

Also: http://www.conjointgaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=6546.0
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 12:36:09 PM by TowerSheep »

by Kwaurtz

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2012, 03:24:22 PM »
I still think that the requirements should apply. Even if they were in CTC. It would defeat the purpose of the new "mandatory" rules if the first applicant who should adhere to them is told he doesn't have to.
He has 5 posts, I've never seen him on vent or around CG.

Nothing personal bro, but if you ask around you'll see I don't make exceptions to the rules.

Also: http://www.conjointgaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=6546.0

not inquiring he go around the requirements but technically he had nearly 100 posts on our last website/forums

I agree with you Towersheep but my post was simply explaining WHY I refered him and nothing more.

People but me in references all the time without even really asking me and I only recommend those I know for a fact are good.

I will talk to him about being more active and if Zukuto starts taking admin apps I believe he will surpass your expectations.  Also he started up servers with
me like every day when it was hard to populate the ctc zps server.  He also held down the 2nd ctc zps server for a while.

Just wanted to clarify real fast but you are right Tower and I applaud your consistency.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2012, 03:24:22 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal