Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: [VB] PIP Media Player!  (Read 3966 times)

Offline Inject OH 4

[VB] PIP Media Player!
« on: February 07, 2012, 06:30:21 AM »
Nothing special but Windows Media Player by default doesn't appear to have a PIP function. PIP of course being Picture In Picture. Which is a feature on some TV's allowing your to watch two shows at once with one being shrunk down and places in any corner of the screen you desire.

I want to do the same with my PC except instead of TV and stuff I just want to watch videos on my PC while I play a game or do w/e else. Nothing super awesome no amazing code behind it just something I wanted to do for my self.

I'll release the application for everyone else when I'm done for free if anyone's interested.

Thoughts? Idea's Etc.

(can already be done on pc but only with TV tunners and stuff.)
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Inject OH 4

Re: [VB] PIP Media Player!
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2012, 08:26:39 AM »

Program is now rendered useless since Jorgen told me VLC has this feature already lmao. Damn it. Nice.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

Re: [VB] PIP Media Player!
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2012, 08:26:39 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal