Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Hairslut RDMing Molten  (Read 1359 times)

Offline Blackllama

Hairslut RDMing Molten
« on: February 03, 2012, 03:55:16 AM »
Your name in-game: (=CG=) Blackllama

• Offender's name in-game: Hair slut with Sex Hair

• Date/Time of the offense: Earlier today IDK when exactly.

• SteamID: STEAM_0:1:32213679

• Server: TTT

• Any administrators on the server?: Nope

• What was the problem/offense?: It looks like hair was repeatedly RDMing molten and singling him out, this is what I've been told by 3+ people and have screenshots.

• Proof:
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/596961300030465368/FD444A6A02D059051488C1489B3E1A477EA3B2B6/

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/596961300030467187/5019252F59F23E1036EBE88908DCBA518468B538/

• Other comments:

Molten was telling me hair was RDMing him and singling him out, bushner said the same thing, vex'd gave me the evidence and also said the same.  Hair left the server right about when I joined.  Looks legit, but I guess we need to here hair's side of the story.

EDIT: If you read the chat logs you can see it doesn't look like hair provided much of an explanation.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 03:58:05 AM by Blackllama »

Offline Old Crow

Re: Hairslut RDMing Molten
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2012, 05:39:57 AM »
Son I am disappoint. I say a week ban. Its quite clear that he was targeting just molten and regardless of the pretext for why, RDM'ing is not allowed!
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2012, 05:39:57 AM »

Offline mau5_V_

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2012, 02:08:00 PM »
you guys know he rdmes A LOT! why havent we just given him a perma yet? ive delt with him rdming at least five different times and hardly ever is anything ever done

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2012, 02:09:49 PM »
you guys know he rdmes A LOT! why havent we just given him a perma yet? ive delt with him rdming at least five different times and hardly ever is anything ever done

Hey if tower sees fit so be it. He does RDM quite often, though when I'm on it seems to be minimum and usually not targeted at one player but like I said, if tower thinks this requires a perma, a perma it is.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2012, 02:15:39 PM »
Son I am disappoint. I say a week ban. Its quite clear that he was targeting just molten and regardless of the pretext for why, RDM'ing is not allowed!
Before al capwned was banned he was totally convinced hair was doing the same thing to him but idk.

If you want people punished get evidence and report it otherwise don't complain.

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2012, 02:24:00 PM »
Ask yourself this:
If we have proof of a rule being broken what do we do?

As he has been around a while and donated, maybe we should lessen the punishment maybe not.

I am purposely not looking at the evidence until you make a decision. I want you guys to understand the rules and punishments not just blindly follow what I say. You are both regular admins and if you want to become vets you have to be able to answer these questions without my help because vets are my right hands. People who I promote show the leadership qualities necessary of a high rank.

by Kwaurtz

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2012, 02:47:35 PM »
Personally I think a week ban. He's known to RDM but not on a large scale, maybe once or twice a day and usually (but not always) he says sorry. That being said, this clearly looks like a personal attack against another player on the server, which is not to be condoned. Give him a week to cool his heels

3 Days isn't log

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2012, 02:49:48 PM »
Alright, it seems obvious hair has been RDMing for a while, he was specifcally targetting people, providing no explanation, and left as soon as I got on probably trying to avoid getting in trouble.  Definetely not what we want from players on the server, doesn't matter how much they've donated.

I'm going to ban for a week, but if this continues afterward I think we should consider a perma.

/readyforlock
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 02:54:23 PM by Blackllama »

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2012, 04:11:35 PM »
Good. I approve this decision.

by Kwaurtz

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2012, 04:11:35 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History