Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: [Not huge news] Some f*cker started a fire at my school.  (Read 6096 times)

Offline Blackllama

[Not huge news] Some f*cker started a fire at my school.
« on: January 27, 2012, 08:58:09 PM »
For the last few weeks some arsonist has been lighting fires in the bathrooms at our school.  We had all but like one bathroom closed for a week or two, so taking a piss took a lot of walking across the school.  As soon as we got the bathrooms back (today) we got a larger fire.  In 3rd period whitellama came back from the bathroom yelling there was another one.

Janitors were running around with fire extinguishers, fire alarm got pulled, we evacuated, firemen and ambulance came, sat for 30 min, ate lunch, sat for 30 min, went home.

Someone did mention smelling marshmellows in the hallways, should've saw it coming, anyway, this is pissing me off, if they light one during finals and we have to evacuate it's really going to fuck with things.

It's legit: http://www.kptv.com/story/16619254/staff-member-taken-to-hospital-after-west-linn-high-school-fire

Do I care you know what school I go to?  No.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 10:37:00 PM by Cadaver »

Offline Waffuls the Huntress

Re: [Not huge news] Some fucker started a fire at my school.
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2012, 09:00:41 PM »
You should care that *I* know what school you go to now.. Heh

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2012, 09:00:41 PM »

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2012, 09:27:36 PM »
Sounds like those bomber wannabes at that Utah school
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2012, 09:45:49 PM »
Well, if you're going to brag about your school 'n shit.

There was a girl on my school, whom got raped and killed (by a police agent) . International news. (< maybe not)

"Milly Boele"

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2012, 09:54:22 PM »
We had a problem with girls having babies in our school. At the start and the end of the year we would tally up which class had the least, and dub them the "least sluttiest grade." Our grade won each year, with I think only 3? Class above us and freshmen were so fucking horri-bad though. Class above us with about 8, and the freshmen had two sisters who one was pregnant, and the other was pregnant with her second child. Not to mention the others that were pregnant besides them..

Oh, and the second day of school a freshmen kid died from underage drunk driving. We had kids doing weed in the art room, and then ratted each other out on it, and many, many drug searches. And best of all? There was like.. 4 black people in my school. Best thing I ever got out of that was sophomore year when the most "ganster" of them all went up against a backwoods spoiled white bitch. Oh man, "don't hit me I'm pregnant you N-." It was so great.

Offline arth987

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2012, 10:37:00 PM »
Simple solution... GET CAMERAS LIKE MY SCHOOL... 1- seniors last year went in the bathroom together smoked weed and were caught because the cameras caught them going in all at once (dumbasses  Meme9 ) now we have smoke alarms in the bathrooms -.-  Meme7

Offline Pancake Of Doom

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2012, 10:40:08 PM »
Simple solution... GET CAMERAS LIKE MY SCHOOL... 1- seniors last year went in the bathroom together smoked weed and were caught because the cameras caught them going in all at once (dumbasses  Meme9 ) now we have smoke alarms in the bathrooms -.-  Meme7

It's generally considered illegal to have cameras in the bathroom... so...

Offline Blackllama

Re: [Not huge news] Some f*cker started a fire at my school.
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2012, 10:53:46 PM »
Put the outside of the doors?

Offline arth987

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2012, 11:10:46 PM »
.... they are outside the door lol (hence the - Saw the group go into the bathroom)  trollface

Offline Hair Slut

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2012, 12:02:17 AM »
my school was boring, the most we had was a goose stuffed in a locker died and crickets and marbles everywhere(pranks) nothing serious like this

Offline Sniper no Sniping

« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2012, 12:19:22 AM »
Thats more exciting than my school. The most exciting thing i ever had was getting a bomb threat in my elementary school on the last day, the Cops showed up and stayed there the whole day. I think we got one the next year too.
They were both fake.

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2012, 01:04:41 AM »
Thats more exciting than my school. The most exciting thing i ever had was getting a bomb threat in my elementary school on the last day, the Cops showed up and stayed there the whole day. I think we got one the next year too.
They were both fake.

We had a bomb threat for our middle school, too. They wrote it on the bathroom walls saying they were going to do it, and the reason why? He was failing a class and the people who failed couldn't be part of the "last day of school party." Which.. I found extremely retarded.. So? I'm doing bad in a class. My punishment? You make me study on the last day of school. Fuck you too, school. I wasn't part of it, but I still thought it was stupid.

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2012, 02:04:54 AM »
What the hell? You guys really shouldn't be bragging about how many people died at your school last year. What is wrong with you people...
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2012, 02:14:45 AM »
What the hell? You guys really shouldn't be bragging about how many people died at your school last year. What is wrong with you people...

Wuh. Sorry about that.

Offline Yahtzee

« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2012, 02:28:45 AM »
PFFT My school had a bomb threat too.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2012, 02:28:45 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal