Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Minecraft?  (Read 6103 times)

Offline Dante

Minecraft?
« on: January 26, 2012, 02:17:17 PM »
Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name:

In game name: Troven

Link to your steam page:-Minecraft

Steam ID: -Minecraft (Also havent been on steam for like 70+ days)

Do you have past admin experience: TTT, CSS Jailbreak (Till it went down) Fretta Twice (Till they both went down) My own Freebuild, Debeaners Minigame, Aaron113s build (A few others i cant renember)

Why you wish to be admin: I barley see admins on MC, and thats not really good when people (Myself included) Get stuck. (Seriously I have seen 3 other people get stuck with no admins on, 4 with me) Also theres been some greifers on when im on (Last night being an example where my igloo house has a giant whole in the roof.) And I would like to help around Y'a know?

What are some good qualities you possess: Im either depressed or Emotionless (I mean very dule and hard to anger or get happy) So i wont be raging or spamming or bitching or anything like that. I know a good amount of Minecraft Commands.

What country are you from: United States Of California

Additional notes: I also go under DoomBringerDANTE, Malkav, Troven, and Nospheratu: Loki Meme9

Offline TowerSheep

Re: Minecraft?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 03:25:00 PM »
This is one hell of a +1

by Kwaurtz

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 03:25:00 PM »

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2012, 06:22:20 PM »
yeah we need a minecraft admin. 100% on agreement with this.

I Don't have anything agenst this so +1 I guess!

:P
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Ozborne

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2012, 06:23:47 PM »
Haven't seen him but.   1+

"I've been around the world twice, talked to everyone once. I've been to three world fairs. I am a hard bodied, hairy-chested, rootin, tootin, shootin, parachutin, demolition double cap crimping Frogman.

There ain't nothing I can't do.

No sky too high, no sea too rough, no Muff to tough. I've learned a lot of lessons in my life. Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet. I drive all kinds of trucks. 2x's, 4x's, 6x's even those big trucks that bend and go TSSHHTT TSSHHTT when you step on the brakes.

Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing. Moderation is for cowards.

I'm a lover, I'm a fighter, I'm a UDT/SEAL Diver. If your feeling froggy than you better jump because this Frogman has been there, done that and is going back for more."

Offline (=CG=) DoomBringerDANTE

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2012, 06:39:03 PM »
Thanks Guys. ;D

http://wiki.white-wolf.com/worldofdarkness/index.php?title=Malkavian
Quotes From/About Malkavians:
"Hee, hee! Watch it squirm! Now poke out its eyes!" - the last words heard by a victim of a Malkavian connoisseur.------
"When a Malkavian speaks, listen.  When a Malkavian acts, leave. 
When two Malkavians gather, run."
-Gangrel, on Malkavians------
"When you find yourself falling into madness, dive!" Malkavian saying---

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2012, 06:41:21 PM »
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Pyro

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2012, 06:44:45 PM »
So um you have two accounts? i don't get it

Offline (=CG=) DoomBringerDANTE

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2012, 06:45:33 PM »
Thanks Guys. ;D
For what?
For the +1s?
Im Michaelis too, I asked  you in Shoutbox to merge these two accounts.
@Pyro Yes  and it is a very long story as to why.

http://wiki.white-wolf.com/worldofdarkness/index.php?title=Malkavian
Quotes From/About Malkavians:
"Hee, hee! Watch it squirm! Now poke out its eyes!" - the last words heard by a victim of a Malkavian connoisseur.------
"When a Malkavian speaks, listen.  When a Malkavian acts, leave. 
When two Malkavians gather, run."
-Gangrel, on Malkavians------
"When you find yourself falling into madness, dive!" Malkavian saying---

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2012, 06:47:30 PM »
wait what? Why are you making an alternate personality now?
-1?

You don't need to merge accounts why didn't you keep using your old one. We can change user names etc.

Offline Dante

« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2012, 06:54:08 PM »
-1?

You don't need to merge accounts why didn't you keep using your old one. We can change user names etc.
What?
Im not making an alternate personality, there was a time when (Kwaurtz was admin) and he would harass me so i made a new account under a different name, so he wouldn't realize its me Which is The (=CG=) DoomBringerDANTE one, The one i'm posting from is my original one, but yeah please just change Name to Troven or DoomBringerDANTE it does get confusing,and I will just stick with this one, i just forgot that my PC has me logged as Michaelis and Phone as Doom. :P

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2012, 07:17:01 PM »
-1?

What?
Im not making an alternate personality, there was a time when (Kwaurtz was admin) and he would harass me so i made a new account under a different name, so he wouldn't realize its me Which is The (=CG=) DoomBringerDANTE one, The one i'm posting from is my original one, but yeah please just change Name to Troven or DoomBringerDANTE it does get confusing,and I will just stick with this one, i just forgot that my PC has me logged as Michaelis and Phone as Doom. :P
Alright. well what personality are you takeing then?

Offline Dante

« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2012, 07:25:04 PM »
-1?

What?
Alright. well what personality are you takeing then?
Meme9 Just, ugh please make my name Troven, on this account and im not trying to make mutliple personalitys. But are you -1 or +1 now?

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2012, 07:32:32 PM »
+.5? XD
But I like the DoomBringer Name better.

Offline Dante

« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2012, 07:41:34 PM »
+.5? XD
But I like the DoomBringer Name better.
Lol. then will you change Michaelis Into DoomBringerDANTE, or unlock name changing for me please?

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2012, 07:58:13 PM »
Actually, this IS a rule violation.  PICK which account you want, and let Inject know.  You cannot have mulitple accounts, or alts, on the forum.  So, Pick ONE, and only one.

The others will be closed.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2012, 07:58:13 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal