Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Admin Abuse:Arbys  (Read 3078 times)

Offline yoyok12345

Admin Abuse:Arbys
« on: December 27, 2011, 07:18:15 PM »
Name of player reporting abuse:
(you may be anonymous)

Admin who is suspected of the abuse:
Arbys
In which server did the abuse occur?:
ZM conjoint gaming
What occurred, what did the abuse consist of:
He permanently gaged me for no reason, He change my name (telling truth i said in my name arbys was an admin because he was trying to tell them that i was abusing them and that i was an admin),and one round when i was zm on deathrun he kept pushing me down but its impossible to prove that.(another thing i kept pressing z to see threw a zombies eyes but i was acculty keep saying !gift TheFron 10 times then he muted me that map and i did rejoin the next map but that is because i was going to fourms to post an admin abuse but my proof wasn't enough so i went to get more.
What time and day did it happen (put down your time zone too):
3:37 12/27/2011
Additional comments:
If i did anything to you arbys i want to say sorry i just want to be ungaged.

Proof:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198024562175/screenshot/612720649821923951?tab=public

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198024562175/screenshot/612720649821929988/?tab=public

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198024562175/screenshot/612720649829859262

That's all I have more but there worthless one is me dead and the other is me under the map when arbys moved me.

Offline Hair Slut

Re: Admin Abuse:Arbys
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2011, 07:31:38 PM »
From the evidence, it looks like he gagged you for micspamming, since no demo of it to prove otherwise, plus the fact you were permabanned some months ago for something, makes me think this is a vendetta against an admin since the ban system is messed up, but i dont know, just my 2 cents.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2011, 07:31:38 PM »

Offline xXArbysOvenMittXx

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2011, 07:38:12 PM »
I'm pretty sure I perma'd you back in like August and I haven't seen you since then. You were perma muted still and the gag didn't stick for some reason so I gave you one more chance and you failed once again. I changed your name because you were flooding chat trying to communicate with players by changing your name. You did the same exact thing you did back then, which was being generally annoying to every player. This shouldn't even be an issue seeing as you're supposed to be perma banned.

Offline yoyok12345

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2011, 07:40:34 PM »
I'm pretty sure I perma'd you back in like August and I haven't seen you since then. You were perma muted still and the gag didn't stick for some reason so I gave you one more chance and you failed once again. I changed your name because you were flooding chat trying to communicate with players by changing your name. You did the same exact thing you did back then, which was being generally annoying to every player. This shouldn't even be an issue seeing as you're supposed to be perma banned.

True that is true but why did you gag me.
I know i left but i was coming here to fourms.
All i said was "COOl" and "still mad at me".

Offline Hair Slut

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2011, 07:43:30 PM »
oh wow forgot gag=chat and mute=microphone, but arbys says you spammed chat as well? dont see much evidence in all this mess, plus you were permabanned, why didnt you make a ban appeal when it happened?

Offline yoyok12345

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2011, 07:47:58 PM »
oh wow forgot gag=chat and mute=microphone, but arbys says you spammed chat as well? dont see much evidence in all this mess, plus you were permabanned, why didnt you make a ban appeal when it happened?

I did its just that i had no proof due to me being so careless and not taking a pictures of the chat box.

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2011, 07:51:04 PM »
You were already perma muted, I never had to mute you. You were gagged by Pyro for spamming, you rejoined even though you're not supposed to to get around the gag, for that you were perma gagged.

Offline yoyok12345

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2011, 07:57:30 PM »
You were already perma muted, I never had to mute you. You were gagged by Pyro for spamming, you rejoined even though you're not supposed to to get around the gag, for that you were perma gagged.

I left to go to fourms.
Plus, why did you tell them i was an admin when you called me a little kid.

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2011, 09:00:13 PM »

I left to go to fourms.
Plus, why did you tell them i was an admin when you called me a little kid.
For future reference, you can also go to the forums via steam browser, it's a lot easier.

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2011, 09:50:57 PM »
Abuse? no
Not enough use of power? Yes

Guy if he was PERMA BANNED why wouldn't you just ban him on sight?

by Kwaurtz

Offline yoyok12345

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2011, 10:13:20 PM »
Abuse? no

Can i just get ungaged I just wanted to get ungaged.

« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2011, 10:28:35 PM »
Abuse? no

You're right, this shouldn't even be an issue. And Daniel why can't you just find another server to play on?

Offline yoyok12345

« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2011, 10:52:04 PM »
Abuse? no

You're right, this shouldn't even be an issue. And Daniel why can't you just find another server to play on?

Why cant i play on this sever and hang with my friends, instead of being called admin that abuses players during map deathrun.

Offline Yarou

« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2011, 11:33:22 PM »
you do the crime, you do the time.
fast talking admin

« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2011, 12:16:55 AM »
No one on the server vouched for you, and most of them thought you were annoying whenever you were around, I doubt you had any friends on the server. And the "abuse" (Making the phys_timescale higher) on deathrun is something the admins do every time we play that map because it so dull. I'm done explaining myself to someone who shouldn't even be here.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2011, 12:16:55 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal