Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: MW3, or BF3  (Read 2366 times)

Offline mau5_V_

MW3, or BF3
« on: November 15, 2011, 05:40:25 PM »
Allright guys ill start this one off i personally like bf3 a lot better, simply because i suck and i feel better about my self when i blow someone up with a tank, or kamakazie them with a jet. You just cant do that in mw3

Offline Zukuto

Re: MW3, or BF3
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2011, 06:33:12 PM »
Neither.

SKYRIM ALL THE WAY

But seriously, BF3 trumps that MW2 map pack people call a game.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2011, 06:33:12 PM »

Offline Hair Slut

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2011, 06:42:58 PM »
MW3 simply because EA will ban people for a problem they wont fix.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2011, 06:45:51 PM »
Skyward Sword.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2011, 07:00:08 PM »
What ever the FUCK any person wants

Offline Lone Mudkips

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2011, 07:01:04 PM »
I never played it but I would go for Battlefield 3. Would you rather play the same crap made by Infinity Wards or Treyarch every year?

Quote from: Lone Grey
TTT is like a radio station, they always play the same damn thing every day.
In Memory of BladeTwin
I almost made it
Fuck you Scooby
From Organ Trail Stream

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2011, 08:23:51 PM »
MW3=MW2 plus MOR explosion, MOR new guns, same multilayer bullshit that wont be fixed for months.

Battlefield 3= an attempt to build on the good parts of Bad Company 2 but it has Origins.

Def gonna get BF3 even if i had to get Origins. I know for STOW Origins will be required too but if they don't stop being stupid with Steam then that's all im getting from EA for a while.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline ELBdelorean

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2011, 11:51:38 PM »
Neither + Halo.

But if I had to choose it would be BF3.
You are reading this sentence.

Offline Fullmetal Megadave

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2011, 01:09:14 AM »
Modern Warfare 3 is basically the same multiplayer game as the others.
Battlefield 3 Takes the good parts of Bad Company 2 and mixes it with the Battlefield formula to create awesomeness.

Offline Whitellama

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2011, 01:31:28 AM »
because i suck and i feel better about my self when i blow someone up with a tank, or kamakazie them with a jet. You just cant do that in mw3
Everyone feels better about themselves after kamikazeing with a jet!

I haven't gotten to play MW3 yet, but based on what I've read, my guess is that I'll like BF3 more.

(I mean seriously, no more dolphin dives?) D:

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2011, 06:45:40 AM »
One does everybody say Bf3 with a little of Bad company 2.

Didn't ANYONE played bf2??

Offline symbolzzzz

« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2011, 09:44:01 AM »
I'm sorry but both are kinda crap.
BF3 isnt even close to being completed, way too many bugs, crashes, random DCs, map unbalances and so on. + EA is a bunch of shitstains that want to ban you for a problem they have. And of course Origin, the nonfunctional, unneeded, nothing adding, processing power hogging money grubbing assfuck excuse for a program.

MW3 yes its rehashed but there is nothing really wrong with that, the "zombie" mode in it is a ton of fun and worth a lot, the mp itself has quite a few nice things and there are not really too many problems. Dont get tubed often, air support isn't utter op shit anymore.

MW3 is a game when you play when you want to have random exploding fun, it's a personal preference and its dumb to hate someone because of it.
BF3 on the other has objective problems rather than subjective. So this means that when you are being objective then you have to pick MW3, but both are crap so it doesn't really matter.
Its like comparing a turd and and a turd that has some sugar coating on it, sure one might be better but the other one but they are still turds.
I need a new sig...

Offline mau5_V_

« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2011, 04:54:20 PM »
meh all i am sayingis A. i agree they are no where near the best games skyrim is beast, and B. my point is mw3 is the same thing as the others, but with more maps and some new retarded gamemodes. where as Bf3 has new maps, new weapons, new vehicles, new weapons on the vehicles. i personnally would rather play garrysmod anyways because it never gets old ;D

Offline Pillz

« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2011, 06:22:23 PM »
MW3 is the gift given to all the people who hated BlackOps, and preferred the InfinityWard build of Call of Duty, like MW1 and MW2. The only thing I really liked about BO was: Zombies, Flamethrowers, and diving down flights of stairs to take massive fall damage.

In specs of being a greater Modern Warfare, MW3 does just that. The multiplayer is back to the way I like it, yet I didn't notice any Zombies, so idk what Symbolzz is talking about. Still figuring out a whole bunch of shit, like the multiple kill streak reward trees and such, but I also don't see anything that would make you not want to play the game.

BF3 has jets, you can see your feet and it looks more realistic. Not sure about all those bugs but I still want to play it, the campaign looked sexy as hell.

Really, all the games suggested in this thread are good games, probably the like, top 10 of the past few years, so arguing which one is better is pointless.. usually arguing any opinion is pointless but yeah..
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2011, 11:39:12 PM »
I didn't play BF3 outside of the beta and it was okay gameplay but ridiculously glitchy but I can't exactly say which game is better.

With MW3 I feel that they fixed 90% of the problems I've had with the past two games, the campaign is pretty epic, survival is actually awesome and the quality of multiplayer actually isn't that bad if you play with friends.

So in my uniformed opinion I have to say MW3 but like I said, I haven't played BF3.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2011, 11:39:12 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal