Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: What country, if any, will be the cause of WWIII  (Read 5416 times)

Offline meow

Re: What country, if any, will be the cause of WWIII
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2011, 07:05:48 PM »
It's still undying conflict that will never end x.x

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2011, 08:00:12 PM »
Just because it won't end doesn't mean it will start WWIII
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2011, 08:00:12 PM »

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2011, 08:19:55 PM »
Um.  The middle east had its chances, in the 60's and 70's - the Muslim nations backed by Soviets and the Israeli by the U.S. - Did not happen then.

China is a possible, as they now claim the ENTIRETY of the China Sea as theirs.  Despite all of those little nations, like Vietnam, the Philippines, and other nations owning property there...

Russia and China have already fought each other a bit... back in the 80's the Chinese thought it would be a good idea to try out the Soviet Union's southern border... The Soviets threatened to nuke them, supposedly ended that conflict.

Africa? Well. They have been fighting for ages. 

Europe?  Supposedly more unified now.  But still, the focal point of both WWI and II.  If History repeats itself is true, something will start in Europe. 

North Korea?  Well, they had their chance.  Again, Communist on one side vs the US and UN on the other.  Stalemated.

So... Hard to predict. 

Offline xXdarkmanXx

« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2011, 08:29:46 PM »
egypt buddy

Offline Pancake Of Doom

« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2011, 09:59:57 PM »
Um.  The middle east had its chances, in the 60's and 70's - the Muslim nations backed by Soviets and the Israeli by the U.S. - Did not happen then.

China is a possible, as they now claim the ENTIRETY of the China Sea as theirs.  Despite all of those little nations, like Vietnam, the Philippines, and other nations owning property there...

Russia and China have already fought each other a bit... back in the 80's the Chinese thought it would be a good idea to try out the Soviet Union's southern border... The Soviets threatened to nuke them, supposedly ended that conflict.

Africa? Well. They have been fighting for ages. 

Europe?  Supposedly more unified now.  But still, the focal point of both WWI and II.  If History repeats itself is true, something will start in Europe. 

North Korea?  Well, they had their chance.  Again, Communist on one side vs the US and UN on the other.  Stalemated.

So... Hard to predict.
China has a very weak army though, their army is a sort of "Quantity over Quality" Deal, The U.S. army is more "Quality over Quantity" plus if I wanted to go to war with China you can pretty much starve out their billion man army by bombing the rice fields. (Sorry thought I should post feedback and my opinions soo...yeah"

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2011, 10:43:47 PM »
America
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2011, 12:10:09 AM »
If you guys are gonna post the name of a country you should at least give a reason.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Pancake Of Doom

« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2011, 12:25:12 AM »
If you guys are gonna post the name of a country you should at least give a reason.

What he said.

Offline Sniper no Sniping

« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2011, 01:47:32 AM »

What he said.
What she said.

Offline Pancake Of Doom

« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2011, 02:02:51 AM »

Offline Sniper no Sniping

Offline Pancake Of Doom

Offline meow

« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2011, 04:02:17 PM »
Mexico.

Sorry to go off topic but.. WELCOME BACK YAHTZEE!!!

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2011, 06:16:29 PM »
Definetely Australia... Nobody expects Australia...

Offline Pillz

« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2011, 06:58:35 PM »
I think to assume it will be any ONE countries fault is silly.

If America knows what's best for it, it'll sit this one out.

I don't think we could financially support a war right now, considering we still have a ton of debt from that other war, I forget what it was called... oh yeah, World War II.

That's not going to stop us though, and then nuclear Armageddon will seem like a brilliant way to fix it all.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2011, 06:58:35 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal