Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: I cant believe this.  (Read 3233 times)

Offline (=CG=) DoomBringerDANTE

I cant believe this.
« on: September 26, 2011, 01:25:40 AM »
• Your name in-game: Troven

• Offender's name in-game: ArbysOvenmitt (ZM HA), Razer (TTT admin i believe)

• Date/Time of the offense: 8:00

• SteamID: -

• Server: Mine

• Any administrators on the server?: IDK

• What was the problem/offense?: Camping spawn, Randomly attacking, camping home spawn, greifing, Antagonizing, instigating, blocking spawn.

• Proof:
I have a whole album showing this:
http://s586.photobucket.com/albums/ss308/Troven/Proof/

• Other comments: Every time i tried to flee to another continent or other side of the world one of them will follow me and kill me, then steal all my items.
They have been personaly attacking me for about 3+ hours. In text and literally in game.

http://wiki.white-wolf.com/worldofdarkness/index.php?title=Malkavian
Quotes From/About Malkavians:
"Hee, hee! Watch it squirm! Now poke out its eyes!" - the last words heard by a victim of a Malkavian connoisseur.------
"When a Malkavian speaks, listen.  When a Malkavian acts, leave. 
When two Malkavians gather, run."
-Gangrel, on Malkavians------
"When you find yourself falling into madness, dive!" Malkavian saying---

Offline xXArbysOvenMittXx

Re: I cant believe this.
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2011, 01:31:05 AM »
I would have stopped, but you kept attacking me as I tried to leave.
And to be fair you pretty much over-reacted to losing your stuff by attacking everyone: Irish, Razer, Zukuto. which pretty much started it all.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2011, 01:31:05 AM »

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2011, 01:44:10 AM »
That is complet bullshit. I fled to other cuntries, i asked you to stop over 10 times, and i asked razer twice that many times. And you both camped spawn and my /home, you kept trying to block me in both so id die from spawning it items or falling to my death, razer attacked me vebaly when ever he could, you both exclaimed im commin at you bro as i fled to other continents, spaghetie andProficy who were the only ones not attaking me there will agree to this.

"Hee, hee! Watch it squirm! Now poke out its eyes!" - the last words heard by a victim of a Malkavian connoisseur.------

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2011, 01:47:41 AM »
Also: You both told me That i have no friends, that i retarded, that im stuppid, and many, many other insults.

U MAD???

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2011, 02:01:47 AM »
all these pictures or proof say that i killed u 4 times and arbys twice i say u deserved it for all the bitching and attempted killings on/at multiple people and i told u to stop leaving the continent as u called it since u were generating new map making everyone lag now for the verbal abuse thats all hearsay since none of thats in the chat or photos

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2011, 02:21:59 AM »
all these pictures or proof say that i killed u 4 times and arbys twice i say u deserved it for all the bitching and attempted killings on/at multiple people and i told u to stop leaving the continent as u called it since u were generating new map making everyone lag now for the verbal abuse thats all hearsay since none of thats in the chat or photos
1. I wasnt bitching i was complaining tbat you were greifing me.
2. it shows u 2 were camping spawn and \home. 3. I attacked you because you RDMed me constantly and kept stealing my stuf. 4. I attacked irish because he attacked me for trying to get my stuff bak. 5. i attacked Arbys for randoml attacking me. 6 The only other guy i attacked had stolen from me too. 6. I had to leave becaus u kept attackin me. And you said nothn till you killd me again.

Offline Guvnuh

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2011, 02:32:07 AM »
This seems like terrible performance from everybody involved.

What is it about Minetism that brings out the worst in people?

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2011, 02:36:15 AM »
Why does this keep happening on the minecraft server. There is no point for you guys to keep killing each other even if its justified. Its a video game and its really giving CG a bad name if this keeps happening.

I am disappointed in all three of you to keep doing this. This has to stop NOW
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Ashes Relandi

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2011, 02:40:12 AM »
3 minecraft servers and all went to shit. except for injects (kinda)

This needs to stop, every minecraft server we have always has an issue. Mature up cause this is getting old. Seriously

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2011, 02:41:50 AM »
Why does this keep happening on the minecraft server. There is no point for you guys to keep killing each other even if its justified. Its a video game and its really giving CG a bad name if this keeps happening.

I am disappointed in all three of you to keep doing this. This has to stop NOW
Dude i tried, i even told sly i was moving to another continent to excape it all. Everytime i left they hunted me down and attacked me.

Offline Ashes Relandi

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2011, 03:01:10 AM »
Why is there a PVP system in the server in the first place if its causing problems remove it or regulate some rules on too it. Simple

Offline Zukuto

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2011, 03:09:00 AM »
Okay kids, before we blow this out of proportion, let me say that all this is just over an isolated incident, with Doombringer freaking out and placing blame on people he shouldnt have. It's all quite dumb, but don't go all, 'WE NEED TO FIX TEH SERVER!' because one kid complained about being treated badly after attempting to kill people for doing nothing, and blaming them for doing something they didn't, then IGNORING the admins, and everybody else who told him NOT to run away to another continent, because it lags the server. Before you guys scream bloody murder, at least look into the situation. I swear, CG is full of people who over-react about nothing....

Offline Coreybush11

« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2011, 08:35:21 AM »
Almost everyone who plays on the Minecraft server overreacts about every fucking single thing someone else does. And it is getting so old. And don't say, "OH I did it because he deserved it for griefing me!!!" because you could have ended it a LONG time ago, and nothing like this would happen.

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2011, 12:05:26 PM »
The server is fine.  It's a PvP server, if you don't like being killed, don't play.

« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2011, 12:41:23 PM »
Okay kids, before we blow this out of proportion, let me say that all this is just over an isolated incident, with Doombringer freaking out and placing blame on people he shouldnt have. It's all quite dumb, but don't go all, 'WE NEED TO FIX TEH SERVER!' because one kid complained about being treated badly after attempting to kill people for doing nothing, and blaming them for doing something they didn't, then IGNORING the admins, and everybody else who told him NOT to run away to another continent, because it lags the server. Before you guys scream bloody murder, at least look into the situation. I swear, CG is full of people who over-react about nothing....
Bullshit, yet again. 1. they were only two on, in the minute my house was greifed. 2. Read ALL posts I already explained y i attacked them. 3. Everyone isnt Razer. 4. Sly\blue sugjested i move, which i was till razer killed me and stole my stuff. 5. Which means I ignored the person who was greifing/trollng me ONLY.
6. I ignored no admin which is stated in #4.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2011, 12:41:23 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal