Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Blackllama's admin app *APPROVED*  (Read 2299 times)

Offline Blackllama

Blackllama's admin app *APPROVED*
« on: August 25, 2011, 04:27:06 AM »
What server are you applying for: TTT

Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name: Nope

In game name: (=CG=) Blackllama

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198013646010

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26690141

Do you have past admin experience: Ran a MC server for while but no source exp.

Why you wish to be admin: To be able to enforce the rules we know and love. (lol) While no admins are on, it would be much easier then spamming the guys on my friends list who usually won't respond until later on.  It's also just great to help out CG, such an awesome community full of awesome people.  EDIT: Oh yeah, and I'm tired of people asking me if I'm an admin, assuming I'm an admin and asking for help, and telling other people I'm an admin. lol.gif

What are some good qualities you possess: I'm very dedicated to CG, been around for over a year now, cool-headed and forgiving (But of course I will punish people as necessary) ,   I don't think I've had someone slayed for RDMing me in a very long time.  I'm also often reminding the angry RDM victims not to revenge RDM, seeing as they find it to be the only answer with no admins online.

What country are you from: USA

Additional notes: None!

EDIT: One issue is that on my computer in Gmod after I've joined a darkRP or TTT game whenever I press the console key it crashes me.  This means I don't have access to the damage logs and stuff.  But, in roughly two weeks my new comp will arrive and it should work fine on there, not that I expect my app to be solved that quickly anyway. =3
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 12:09:50 AM by Blackllama »

U MAD???

Re: Blackllama's admin app
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2011, 05:21:55 AM »
yup +1

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2011, 05:21:55 AM »

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2011, 12:15:28 PM »
+1

just delete and re-install gmod bro
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2011, 02:16:00 PM »
He's a cool guy

by Kwaurtz

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2011, 08:01:07 PM »
does not fit age requirement

it has been made mandatory a while back

possibly could make an exception however but this would be the last exception we would be making

the only exceptions are returning admins who were under age before that rule went into play

it would be up to towersheep or jorgen they and cl's can override that rule

basically since everyone has known you for so long i think everyone probably is going to give the green light

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2011, 12:05:22 AM »
Got my new computer setup, installed essential games and software.  Tested out gmod, can run it max graphics no prob, I can actually see the lights on the trap buttons at richland, and most importantly, I now can use the console without crashing, someone's gonna have to remind me the damage log command.  =p

Tomorrow I'm leaving camping for 3-4 days, gameplay hours may drop a bit but it shouldn't be a problem, when I get back I'll take a break from my league of lesbians and play some TTT for a few hours.

Offline Mr. Commodore

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2011, 12:21:23 AM »
Got my new computer setup, installed essential games and software.  Tested out gmod, can run it max graphics no prob, I can actually see the lights on the trap buttons at richland, and most importantly, I now can use the console without crashing, someone's gonna have to remind me the damage log command.  =p

Tomorrow I'm leaving camping for 3-4 days, gameplay hours may drop a bit but it shouldn't be a problem, when I get back I'll take a break from my league of lesbians and play some TTT for a few hours.

ttt_print_damagelog

You have my support as an avid player.

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2011, 04:41:03 PM »
When do you turn 15?

by Kwaurtz

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2011, 05:44:26 PM »
march 30th

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2011, 07:17:16 PM »
I don't see you on enough, get your hours up and we'll talk.

You seem like a great candidate for the training program. :)

by Kwaurtz

U MAD???

« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2011, 08:30:26 PM »
i know the reason hes not on much now since me artix loaded and fuckles kinda pulled him into league of lesbians since weve all got kinda addicted palying together so i apologize for him not being on server since i told him to download it ..... so my bad

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2011, 11:59:02 PM »
lol razer.

I've been doing a decent job balancing them, I've been playing a few LoL games a day when there's a decent amount of CG on playing it too and also some TTT.  I don't think I'll be on the computer much after tomorrow for the next three days and school starts after that, but I'm gonna kick these hours up to hopefully 17.5 a week.

Offline JALsnipe

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2011, 01:25:52 AM »
+1 from me.

I'll see if I can get WholeGrain to hop on TTT tonight so you can get promoted! ;)
Encoder, Admin and OP at #ClassicNickShows on DejaToons, TF2 Player

Pretty sure Jal can just get whatever position he wants lol.
Some of WholeGrain's Brightest Moments:
Quote from: WholeGrain
I'm sitting in my underwear right now because my fucking buttcheeks itch!

Oh and now my ball sack is starting to get that feeling!

go retire before your knees turn from a solid to a liquid

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2011, 01:19:44 AM »
*APPROVED*

by Kwaurtz

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2011, 01:19:44 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal