Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Towersheep Admin Abuse  (Read 1228 times)

Offline The Spaceman

Towersheep Admin Abuse
« on: August 17, 2011, 08:44:52 PM »
Name of player reporting abuse:  The Spaceman

Admin who is suspected of the abuse: Towersheep

In which server did the abuse occur?: Garrys Mod TTT

What occurred, what did the abuse consist of: Just a short while ago on the TTT server I was playing a round on lost temple, I was an innocent and Towersheep was a traitor. Towersheep was already near death and started following Leomire (The detective), asking for a health station. Moments after I see towersheep rounding the corner in the hallway going towards the boxroom heading away from spawn, I round the corner walking towards spawn and see a body with a dna scanner right next to it about 20 feet behind towersheep I first saw him running away. I then knew Towersheep was a traitor because he was talking to Leomire, and I knew Leomire was by spawn and that was his body. At this point I called Towersheep out as a traitor and he was killed moments later. The next round he slayed me for "RDM" even though I had conclusive evidence that he was a traitor.

VISUAL EVIDENCE -
http://imageshack.us/f/33/tttlosttemplev10000.jpg/ -Towersheep's body showing Leomire as a kill
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/231/tttlosttemplev10002.jpg/ - Leomire's body which I saw tower running the opposite direction from moments after he was killed.
http://imageshack.us/f/40/tttlosttemplev10003.jpg/ - Towersheep slaying me despite me not RDMing him.

What time and day did it happen (put down your time zone too): 8/17/11 3:27 P.M. Pacific Time

Additional comments: None.

Offline TowerSheep

Re: Towersheep Admin Abuse
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2011, 08:57:36 PM »
My refute and point that he would not hear. I tried to tell him but he just kept yelling that it was not rdm and never listened. Leo said it was a 50-50 shot that he was right (50-50 does not = proof)

Short Version:
He was killed right near spawn. There are 3 exits that the traitor could have easily gone down.
He did not see him kill leo.
He did not have DNA pointing to me(it would have led to my decoy).

Long verson:
Leo could have easily been killed by someone who ran the other way. Spaceman had no way of knowning that I was the killer because he saw me round the corner. (Mind you, leo is at the other side of the hallway) He assumed it is me because some one said "I see a dead detective and he has dna." If I got that far from the body,  it is possible that another traitor could have ran an equal distance down one of the other two exits. He had good suspicion but no actual proof.

by Kwaurtz

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2011, 08:57:36 PM »

Offline The Spaceman

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2011, 09:28:29 PM »
"Spaceman had no way of knowning that I was the killer because he saw me round the corner. (Mind you, leo is at the other side of the hallway) He assumed it is me because some one said "I see a dead detective and he has dna." If I got that far from the body,  it is possible that another traitor could have ran an equal distance down one of the other two exits. He had good suspicion but no actual proof." 

This statement is completely wrong. Leo was not on the "Other side of the hallway", and yes as explained in my post I saw Towersheep round the corner with Leo's body about 20 feet directly behind him. Also Leo's body was in the entrance to the hallway going to the boxroom, not the middle of spawn (as shown in my screenshots) and he were walking the opposite way down the same hallway. Not to mention you were also asking Leo for a health station right before you killed him because you were already near death. Oh and I was also with Leo before you killed him and knew exactly where he was. Even if somebody else killed Leomire, hypothetically, you were still within such a close proximity of him when I saw him, the time of his death relative to when I first saw him round that corner and last heard him talking to him tells the whole story. If his traitor buddies killed him why would he be running the opposite direction and be approx 20-30 feet from him just a few seconds after he was knifed and have no knowledge of his death? It's a near impossibility actually. Even if his traitor buddies killed him, in the position you were in, you were too close for someone else to have knifed him and not know anything about it, and not far enough to not have known anything about leomire's death. All relative to the time of death on Leo's body of course. So please Towersheep, explain how I had no way of knowing you were traitor.

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2011, 10:46:30 PM »
(1) Moments after I see towersheep rounding the corner in the hallway going towards the boxroom heading away from spawn, I round the corner walking towards spawn and see a body with a dna scanner right next to it about 20 feet behind towersheep I first saw him running away. (2) I then knew Towersheep was a traitor because he was talking to Leomire, and I knew Leomire was by spawn and that was his body. At this point I called Towersheep out as a traitor and he was killed moments later. The next round he slayed me for "RDM" even though I had conclusive evidence that he was a traitor.

VISUAL EVIDENCE -
http://imageshack.us/f/33/tttlosttemplev10000.jpg/ -Towersheep's body showing Leomire as a kill
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/231/tttlosttemplev10002.jpg/ - Leomire's body which I saw tower running the opposite direction from moments after he was killed.
http://imageshack.us/f/40/tttlosttemplev10003.jpg/ - Towersheep slaying me despite me not RDMing him.
"Spaceman had no way of knowning that I was the killer because he saw me round the corner. (Mind you, leo is at the other side of the hallway) He assumed it is me because some one said "I see a dead detective and he has dna." If I got that far from the body,  it is possible that another traitor could have ran an equal distance down one of the other two exits. He had good suspicion but no actual proof." 

(4) This statement is completely wrong. Leo was not on the "Other side of the hallway", and yes as explained in my post I saw Towersheep round the corner with Leo's body about 20 feet directly behind him. Also Leo's body was in the entrance to the hallway going to the boxroom, not the middle of spawn (as shown in my screenshots) and he were walking the opposite way down the same hallway. (5) Not to mention you were also asking Leo for a health station right before you killed him because you were already near death. Oh and I was also with Leo before you killed him and knew exactly where he was. Even if somebody else killed Leomire, hypothetically, you were still within such a close proximity of him when I saw him, the time of his death relative to when I first saw him round that corner and last heard him talking to him tells the whole story. If his traitor buddies killed him why would he be running the opposite direction and be approx 20-30 feet from him just a few seconds after he was knifed and have no knowledge of his death? It's a near impossibility actually. Even if his traitor buddies killed him, in the position you were in, you were too close for someone else to have knifed him and not know anything about it, and not far enough to not have known anything about leomire's death. All relative to the time of death on Leo's body of course. So please Towersheep, explain how I had no way of knowing you were traitor.

1. Leo's body is at the ENTRANCE to the hallway. I was around the corner when you saw me. How do you know I didn't go down the stairs and made the right turn without seeing the body? How do you know the guy wasn't just around one of the other 2 corners?

2. You knew it was him and automatically me who killed him, despite the fact that knife kills are silent. You called me out as soon as someone (i forget who) said "I found a detectives body and it has dna" You didn't know what killed him when you called me out. It could have been a vintar for all you knew.

3. That isn't a small hallway, what if the traitor ran knifed leo and ran behind me and down the stairs or was the guy that ID'ed the body?

4. Refer to your picture. He was on the other side of the hallway. It shows his body on the stoop outside the hallway near spawn. You said I was rounding the corner towards the box room. How is that not across the hallway? By your own admission and the picture you claim is proof I was no near him.

5. So because I was asked for something and left when was told "no" I automatically had to have killed him. How does that make me guilty?

You're "proof" was circumstantial. It amounts to "You were the last person i saw near him, so it had to be you." If he was knifed behind me, I would not have heard anything because it's a silent kill. I knife people behind others all the time and they never notice.

by Kwaurtz

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2011, 10:50:18 PM »
Ok, you are complaining about a slay, not a ban, not a mute, a slay. A SINGLE SLAY.

And from the evidence, there was a possibility it was someone else. Not conclusive.

So.  Locked. 

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2011, 10:50:18 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal