Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Please please please PLEASEEEEE put this mod on our server when it has support  (Read 1383 times)

Offline Sir Willis

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myJWA4zMgDA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myJWA4zMgDA</a>
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 02:43:12 AM by Sir Willis »
if i sang 'friday' it would start out "7am go to bed in the morning, gotta be fresh gotta get some sleep"

Offline Sly

Won't work unless all clients have nessecary files, because minecraft has no client DL system, even then it would be very buggy...

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

Offline Sir Willis

I shall make it so...
if i sang 'friday' it would start out "7am go to bed in the morning, gotta be fresh gotta get some sleep"

Offline Inject OH 4

It would require client side dls.

And any mods that require that will not be added untill i see a consistent 15-20 MC users on our server.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Sir Willis

damn your right, also they dont have SMP support yet....but when they do  smug

Offline LeninCat

Honestly, if we get the server to have that many people on a regular basis, fuck that. Aether mod.
"I'm admin of my own asshole, no one may enter but me" -Wholegrain on vent 12:49:12 AM March 12th 2011

Offline Finniespin

Would be kinda fun to held a gambling fight :D

But yea. If we do this. Then we have a huge debate. Derp derp eathermod derp derp airplane mod.

Offline Sir Willis

Honestly, if we get the server to have that many people on a regular basis, fuck that. Aether mod.

I dont see why we can't have both types of mods. It would be nice to have mods that people who build would like, people who explore would like, and people who like to look around/do random things would like. I fall into the last category. i Usually just walk around seeing what people are doing instead of actually building (if you havent noticed, my house isnt the best one on the block. no pun intended).

TL;DR I dont explore as much as I look at what other poeple build. it would be nice to see mods that cater to this crowd as well in our server

Offline Liam Neeson

Very awesome mod would love to see this on the server someday

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal