Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Conspiracy Theories  (Read 5373 times)

Offline Ghast

Conspiracy Theories
« on: July 11, 2011, 11:36:30 AM »
I for one, question the veracity of anything not proven by science or massive collective observation. However there are a few inexplicable occurrences that cannot be explained or comprehended, as of yet, by mankind.

This is where conspiracy theories are introduced. Conspiracy theories are in place to give the closest rational explanation to a particular event (or existence of an object) if it cannot be explained using standard human logic. Essentially, it is an indeterminate definition for something that cannot be defined due to the nature of itself. These theories were constructed in the same manner as religion; Humanity's astute intellectual paradigms and thirst for awareness called for something to fill the gap; something to believe and lay their faith in.

SO guys, what are some conspiracy theories you believe in? Do some theories have enough foundation and evidence to be cemented as fact? Are conspiracy theories a joke?

Why or why do you not believe in them?

(I just rolled one before class. I'm triiiiiiipppiiiiiiiiiingggggg. I can't stop thinking about space. There's so much of it dude. There's so much space out there and it's constantly expanding. But what is it expanding into? Onto itself? Now that's some crazy fucking shit right there, fuckwad. Space in space. But what the fuck is space? What is it? I don't know do you know? I know other lifeforms exist. That's fact. I don't need to prove it to you. Just message me back when some weird-ass predator-like motherfucker impregnates your daughters in the future. Fuck you, nonbeliever. Shunnnnnnnn)
[ZE] Pfc =☆ q-bert™☆=: Ghast from minecraft
Ghast: fuck you q bert

Offline Finniespin

Re: Conspiracy Theories
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2011, 11:41:43 AM »
Inject is gay. There it is. I'VE SAID IT.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2011, 11:41:43 AM »

Offline Napoleon BonaPARTY

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2011, 11:42:31 AM »
WHAT IF WE'RE ALL MACHINES?

WHAT IF ALIENS?
ha ha I made a signature

Offline Ghast

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2011, 11:47:27 AM »

Seriously Finnie?
Not on my thread. >:|

CG can't have serious discussions anymore. I can already fucking hear the ponies and spider-men.

Offline Ghast

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2011, 11:48:26 AM »

WHAT IF ALIENS?

I'd like to challenge you on that.

1) If we were all machines, how are we all aware of our existence and existences of others.

2) Aliens. are. real.

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2011, 02:11:32 PM »
My apologies.

I am sometimes thinking I am in a simulation (Only happens when I am in bed and having a weird trip). But hey. Let's all have paranoid thoughts.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2011, 02:50:42 PM »
Space isn't real, it's just a conspiracy theory made up by the government stupid.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2011, 03:04:17 PM »

Seriously Finnie?
Not on my thread. >:|

CG can't have serious discussions anymore. I can already fucking hear the ponies and spider-men."

But on a serious note: There are conspiracies, there are theories.  When put together, these two words make a lot of this:

Offline Caboose26

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2011, 06:58:32 AM »
speak of witch i just watched paul o.o

me for one am kinda confused about9/11 ( govermeant let in happen!)
Meh........ :D facebook anyone? :D

Offline Ghast

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2011, 10:58:31 AM »
Ironically, it's no secret that the government of America is hiding information from the public.
This information can range from the evidence of extraterrestrial species to confirmation of time travel or teleportation. This would cause massive panic throughout the general public, which is why it is kept secret.

They're probably going to fabricate these claims with falsified evidence; like they always do.

I know it's awful to even think about, but I'm still not convinced that Osama Bin Laden is dead.

U MAD???

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2011, 11:02:22 AM »
I think a well known conspiracy theory is that they have aliens in area 51 but i kinda like to think that its a secret US airplane/weapon/etc testing facility for wars and stuff idk

Offline Ghast

« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2011, 11:19:14 AM »
I think a well known conspiracy theory is that they have aliens in area 51 but i kinda like to think that its a secret US airplane/weapon/etc testing facility for wars and stuff idk

I think it's(or was) a hoax.

I've heart conspiracy theories ABOUT this conspiracy theory.
Apparently, a member of congress flew a plane into (what is now known as) Area 51 and they turned it into a high-security area to clean up the evidence. Though as it caught media attention, they decided to turn it into a tourist attraction.

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
  • How does one maintain community when no power?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2011, 04:19:24 PM »
No doubt the gov't hides shit. It got me thinking one day after watching Higurashi i think it was but they had something in it about the gov't covering up the "accident" in order to prevent public panic or some shit. imagine all the things that had a meaning behind them but are believed to be natural occurences by the general public in order to "ensure" our "safety"

Offline Napoleon BonaPARTY

« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2011, 08:55:11 PM »

WHAT IF ALIENS?

I'd like to challenge you on that.

1) If we were all machines, how are we all aware of our existence and existences of others.

2) Aliens. are. real.

HOLY SHIT MY MIND
ha ha I made a signature

Offline Caboose26

« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2011, 09:12:03 PM »
You guys ever hear the theory that humans are geneticly engineerd by aliens? Lol i hear that one a lot here. Sorry fpr the spelling: ( I'm mobile
Meh........ :D facebook anyone? :D

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2011, 09:12:03 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal