Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Rehab Admin abuse -Minecraft-  (Read 6400 times)

Offline IrishBandit

Rehab Admin abuse -Minecraft-
« on: June 21, 2011, 06:20:36 AM »
Name of player reporting abuse: IrishBandit
(you may be anonymous)

Admin who is suspected of the abuse: Rehab

In which server did the abuse occur?: Minecraft

What occurred, what did the abuse consist of: Banning me (IrishBandit) for no discernible reason.

What time and day did it happen (put down your time zone too): Monday 11:45 PM PST

The Story: I had OP to help with building spawn and I had finished my work and went out with some bonemeal and started sprucing up the landscape. I was just planting Tall grass minding my own business and then Rehab notices and starts thinning the grass. That's fine with me the grass was too think anyway and then he deops me saying I was trolling by planting the grass(???). I then went to go help with the subway and noticed (and expressed) that I still had my super pickaxe after being unopped. He then kicks me. I come back to continue on the subway, having to hassle wholegrain for supplies. I then stated that if I still had op I wouldn't have to bug wholegrain about getting materials. He then bans me without warning or reason.
I was then unbanned, went about my business. and Then Rehab suddenly tps into my home and starts mining the fuck out of my basement. He found some old diamond tools and water from when the foundation of spawn was layed down, I buried them there for safekeeping seeing as inventories were unstable at the time. Then he's all "ALL THIS SHIT IS SPAWNED" when only about 5 things were spawned. Proceeds to drop in from the roof of my home via noclip multiple times. All the while repeating the same two things over and over. "All that shit is spawned" or "Wheres your other chests". I eventually left due to laggy rain and he left shortly afterward and now we have this topic.

Drama in 3...2...1...
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 05:55:16 PM by Inject OH 4 »

Offline Ashes Relandi

Re: Rehab Admin abuse -Minecraft-
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2011, 06:27:22 PM »
Rehab is head admin of the MC server

Gotta hear his side of the story
even though i can't do jack all ^-^

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2011, 06:27:22 PM »

Offline Yahtzee

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2011, 07:26:53 PM »
Im getting MULTIPLE reports from many people saying that he is abusing his admin.... This is getting out of hand

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2011, 07:43:14 PM »
Someone direct him to the thread
Phim Bogason

Offline Yahtzee

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2011, 07:46:54 PM »
just did

Offline Coreybush11

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2011, 07:48:02 PM »
I did too, but he might be AFK

Offline Doc. Mentalist S.

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2011, 07:48:10 PM »
Well theres many points here.

Irish
1) You were given OP because you proposed that you would 'help' build spawn
2) You took advantage of it by spawning items for your own personal gain, further more you hid it and denying it during that present time.
3) You also proposed to stylized the spawn without permission (You actually did make spawn look nice) However ambition without permission wont lead you anywhere.

Rehab
1) Its easy to run a server but to maintain, it is not as easy
2) You shouldve consented with other admins beforing giving people OP (people you gave OP were irish and admittively myself, and maybe others aswell.)
3)Other players complaining that they lost their items during the restart, I am not sure whether you saved the map during that present time or not.

Person who was complaining about losing their item(s)
1) Cant be so sure if you were BS'ing the whole story or not
2) You've been complaining for a solid 30-40mins approx

To the whole Minecraft community and CG,
1) The minecraft needs more admins.

Further more; TAKE RESPONSIBLITY FOR YOUR ACTIONS.

Offline Rehab

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2011, 07:50:17 PM »
i need to find exact logs that i showed inject yesterday give me a few minutes
<3

Offline Yahtzee

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2011, 07:50:44 PM »
Hey doc, do you still have those Diamonds that Rehab spawned you?

Offline Rehab

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2011, 08:00:44 PM »
2011-06-21 00:04:08 [INFO] [§4Admins§f] Rehab_Rawr: do you swear to me u didnt abuse and spawn urself shit? afterwards you threw it out?
2011-06-21 00:04:21 [INFO] [§1Members§f] IrishBandit: I did not

I asked him that,  alittle later i went to his home and looked into his chest,  I saw spawned water and a whole bunch of stuff.  When he see's me there he scrambles and takes it out.  i say "bro i saw u have it give it to me"  he gives me half of what he had.... then i reply to say "give the rest i know there was 40" .  I go away only to see that he is digging under his home.  so i goto investigate stating "i bet u have a hidden chest down here with all spawned shit"  he says no..... When i start digging it all out i find a double chest filled with all spawned items, Fire for chainmail, Water, all diamond tools.  So now im angry that he lied to me and check the logs.  I see that Full set of diamond armour is spawned and Lava.  Theres not 1 bit of lava in spawn.  this should conclude it...  He also Destroyed what i made in spawn and called it ugly that resulted in the first ban he got.
<3

« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2011, 08:04:27 PM »
Hey doc, do you still have those Diamonds that Rehab spawned you?

Diamonds you say? hrm i do re-call a deal of finishing stairs for a good solid 20 diamonds, I said no since i dont want to waste an hour of my life. He asked artix(Guy who was complaining as i recalled and made the idea to make a tall tower requiring half-stone stairs) to do it. He refused. Went back to me and asked that he would settle for a stack (64) diamonds. I agreed, he gave me OP So i can place the stones and a super-pick incase i made a mistake. An hour later i finished that crap, helped him finish the top of the tower I lose my OP and gave him the super-pick back that he lent me. He gave me half a stack (32) and then the server restarted.

Lost my diamonds but eventually got a stack (64) 10mins after the restart and another person complained about losing stuff, and yea... that answer your question?

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2011, 08:10:40 PM »
2011-06-21 00:04:08 [INFO] [§4Admins§f] Rehab_Rawr: do you swear to me u didnt abuse and spawn urself shit? afterwards you threw it out?
2011-06-21 00:04:21 [INFO] [§1Members§f] IrishBandit: I did not

I asked him that,  alittle later i went to his home and looked into his chest,  I saw spawned water and a whole bunch of stuff.  When he see's me there he scrambles and takes it out.  i say "bro i saw u have it give it to me"  he gives me half of what he had.... then i reply to say "give the rest i know there was 40" .  I go away only to see that he is digging under his home.  so i goto investigate stating "i bet u have a hidden chest down here with all spawned shit"  he says no..... When i start digging it all out i find a double chest filled with all spawned items, Fire for chainmail, Water, all diamond tools.  So now im angry that he lied to me and check the logs.  I see that Full set of diamond armour is spawned and Lava.  Theres not 1 bit of lava in spawn.  this should conclude it...  He also Destroyed what i made in spawn and called it ugly that resulted in the first ban he got.

During that present time another admin was present who asked why you banned him, your response was that He(Irish) was trolling and deserved that ban. You eventually unbanned him after the server restart and then more shit starts happening.

YOU CANNOT ban someone for their opinion and you CANNOT place your NEGATIVE opinion onto someone (work,progress or whatever). This is atleast a maxium of a kick, to a minimum of a warning.

Theres ALOT of mixed negativity in both your actions.

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2011, 08:12:24 PM »
What you don't understand Rehab is

you gave him admin YOU made the choice that YOU trusted HIM with admin

whenever an admin abuses in CG we remove there admin and shun them a tad

BUT we do not ban them because they fucked up as admin

here is a tip

giving members in cg admin so they can "help build"

taking a bad situation "the tnt clearing the entire map" to another worse situation

On top of that it is slightly hypocritical because
you me and sadow spawn things all the time for our self benefit so if you made the mistake of adding a bad admin and he kept a few things I mean big whoop it is more about you satisfying an anger than it is breaking any rules

you banned him the first time for trolling which was nowhere near trolling (slightly annoying though)

Irish can be an asshole at times and lets just say worse case scenario he did abuse admin
what is standard protocal for abusive admins in cg who have not broken the other rules? removal from admin

doesn't go past that

Offline Rehab

« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2011, 08:13:30 PM »
and to add on he destroyed my entrance to spawn saying it was ugly (griefed) and i said bro wtf rebuild it now.  TO THIS MINUTE its still not fixed
<3

Offline Rehab

« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2011, 08:15:02 PM »
k i have to have everything in his inventory though because he still has alot.
<3

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2011, 08:15:02 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal