Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Towersheep, you are crude.  (Read 1773 times)

Offline Sealer

Towersheep, you are crude.
« on: May 30, 2011, 04:06:40 AM »
Name of player reporting abuse:
{OUTLAW}Sealer

Admin who is suspected of the abuse:
Towersheep

In which server did the abuse ocurr?:
Conjoint TTT

What ocurred, what did the abuse consist of:
Admins must slay and ban by the rule book, if you must rewrite it for specific cases do so, and Tower's slay(o well if your the one reading this since your one of the active admins that observes the forums)
did not consist within boundaries.

Nowhere is it classified in the *RULES* page, that you can't kill because/can kill for suspicious reasoning based on(blood on the person/near death/avoidance of response/ or faulty reasoning)

Now maybe it's just me, but i don't like when an admin tells me to "get over it"(really dude?), when their logic is half assed as they try to "enforce" THEIR law.

I've killed many for faulty reasoning like "i fell/someone shot me" after hearing gunshots and seeing blood on the model and found them as a traitor. LIKE SHEEP huh go figure

And debated with previous admins about it and came out clean but then again that's how they felt, and it did not specify it as slay-able in the rules.

What time and day did it happen (put down your time zone too):
5/30/2011 - 12:30 am or so

Additional comments:
i rdm'd the prick(i dislike sheeps, what a shame) the round after my slay because of that additional... comment he made.... therefore i deserve the 1 week revenge rdm ban, but that will not justify shitty self imposed logic.

over 50% i'm sure of the admins in Garry's mod seem to take a personal touch into what they do vs following the book.

i kill a non-admin, it appears as an o well i guess that's okay/i can see why, all of the sudden when i kill an admin, my feet are 10 times deeper into a bowl of crap. as well as many other players that have had it happen.

it already happens with cops, do i have to see this nonsense in video games to?

goal of year 3000 = robo cop
ENOUGH EMOTIONS IN THE LINE OF WORK

you were just as quick to fire a emotionally influenced ban the last time(if your reading this tower)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 05:58:56 PM by Inject OH 4 »

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
  • How does one maintain community when no power?
    • View Profile
Re: Towersheep, you are crude.
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2011, 04:12:54 AM »
I'm pretty sure calling an admin a prick or any other form of verbal insult in an abuse case won't help you any better. Just saying. In most cases it makes yourself look bad and can go against you in the case. Just a friendly pointer.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2011, 04:12:54 AM »

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2011, 04:40:17 AM »

Nowhere is it classified in the *RULES* page, that you can't kill because/can kill for suspicious reasoning based on(blood on the person/near death/avoidance of response/ or faulty reasoning)

Here's what happened: I got killed a guy and didn't see he threw an incin grenade. It took a chunk out of me (down to 21). I was NOT targeted in last words. I returned to a large group near spawn where sealer asked why I was hurt. I told him "I was hurt by an explosion and a c4 just went off" (which it did). He did not believe something about that and crowbarred me to death.

When I asked him about it after the round, he denied hitting me saying "If I hit you it would have killed you" (21 - 20 = 1 which is what i had left) After I showed him the logs he then decided to tell me he did it becuase he didn't believe me.

Next round I slayed him, he was a traitor. He raged the round after, revenge rdm'ing me as he admitted so I banned him for a week.

Now let's look at this: (from the official rule thread)
Suspicious Actions (Not killable):

* Aiming at or watching players through the crosshairs of their gun
    * Being uncooperative with Detectives
    * Refusal to cooperate with requested ammo checks, slot checks, etc.
    * Activating map-traps

I believe that asking for health would be a check. You were also not a detective so I did not have to respond to you at all.

by Kwaurtz

Offline A.K Commando

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2011, 04:52:04 AM »
Have to agree with tower on this one Sealer. You went on a hunch that he was a traitor and turned out lucky, an RDM in my book. In fact I had somethnig liek that happen two nights ago. I walked past a guy that was near death and said "Wow your really near death" and a guy behind me walked up and killed them because of it. That is basically what you did.

By the sounds of it you disliked the fact that he was injured and killed him for it, even though he presented a prefectly logical explanation for why he was injuried. And while he is technically right that there is no rule stating that you can't kill people because of suspious activity, we have mentioned that you need undeniable proof that said person is a traitor or else your working on a hunch. Suspious does not equal KOS, it justy means you watch them and by some statements you have put down earlier I would guess that you've RDM'd multiple people without concrete reasons. Just though I'd throw that out there.
To those who seek me out, beware. The Darkness is my friend and it shall aid me. Do not be distressed though as only those of evil intent need fear the writhing darkness. Only those of Pure intentions can find me and receive my help.

Offline Acecool

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2011, 04:57:55 AM »
I was in the server at the time, but didn't quite catch the entire situation. Where exactly is the abuse?

From what both of you have wrote, Sealer killed Tower under suspicion which counts as RDM. Tower slayed Sealer for the RDM. Sealer then chose to RDM because you weren't happy with being slain = revenge rdm = 1 week.

Offline JALsnipe

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2011, 05:03:47 AM »
Yep, you're not allowed to kill on suspicion alone.
Encoder, Admin and OP at #ClassicNickShows on DejaToons, TF2 Player

Pretty sure Jal can just get whatever position he wants lol.
Some of WholeGrain's Brightest Moments:
Quote from: WholeGrain
I'm sitting in my underwear right now because my fucking buttcheeks itch!

Oh and now my ball sack is starting to get that feeling!

go retire before your knees turn from a solid to a liquid

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2011, 05:58:13 AM »
From what both of you have wrote, Sealer killed Tower under suspicion which counts as RDM. Tower slayed Sealer for the RDM. Sealer then chose to RDM because you weren't happy with being slain = revenge rdm = 1 week.
/thread

Request a lock.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2011, 05:58:13 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal