Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: What do you guys think about this? Cancer Cure?  (Read 2498 times)

Offline furiousjello

Re: What do you guys think about this? Cancer Cure?
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2011, 01:37:15 AM »
So basically chlorinated vinegar is the cure for cancer, interesting.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2011, 01:37:15 AM »

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2011, 01:41:51 AM »
I think it is great, however it only cures a limited amount of cancer types.
it is also a great new way to think about cancer (Thinking about the mitocondria as not permanently damaged) I always imagined it was weird that the mitocondria would be ireperably damaged when it is still capable of going to glyocosis.
However the worlds pharmacies will not fund this due to it being easily made and the chemical compound is basically C2Cl2O2 which is a simple molecule.

That can be misinterpreted furious but aye it is like etanacid just atached to 2 Cl atoms =)

Offline Coreybush11

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2011, 01:44:26 AM »
I don't know anything about this but I was reading the comments and there is a load of people raging about if it would work or wouldn't work...

Offline furiousjello

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2011, 01:46:59 AM »
I think it is great, however it only cures a limited amount of cancer types.
it is also a great new way to think about cancer (Thinking about the mitocondria as not permanently damaged) I always imagined it was weird that the mitocondria would be ireperably damaged when it is still capable of going to glyocosis.
However the worlds pharmacies will not fund this due to it being easily made and the chemical compound is basically C2Cl2O2 which is a simple molecule.

That can be misinterpreted furious but aye it is like etanacid just atached to 2 Cl atoms =)

The most correct chemical formula would be CHCl2COOH, but yeah I did oversimplify it alot.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 02:29:25 AM by furiousjello »

Offline Raunky

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2011, 01:54:36 AM »
Saw this on The Escapist I'm guessing?

Also, HubPages is not a legitimate science or medical journal, so I'd take what's on there with a pinch of salt.

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2011, 01:58:22 AM »
Saw this on The Escapist I'm guessing?

Also, HubPages is not a legitimate science or medical journal, so I'd take what's on there with a pinch of salt.
there is a link to the actual research stuff to raunk =) I agree though obviously it should be taken with a pinch of salt

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2011, 02:17:37 AM »
I was told of cancer in a different way as a kid. And Anyone who says the've cured it I look at with a ehhh mm kind of face.

I'm not sure I bye this whole thing. Cancer as I see it can't really be cured.

Treated, but not cured. This billions of cells in your body. There's no way to know if you got all of them fixed, Granted if you get 99% the 1% of growing cancer may not kill u as you'll die of age first. Either way though Intresteing artical ALSo

No Medical Company wants a cure. Cure's don't make cash, treatments do. A cure is a 1 time thing. treatments bring people back and back.

Theres ur answer.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2011, 02:38:51 AM »
I was told of cancer in a different way as a kid. And Anyone who says the've cured it I look at with a ehhh mm kind of face.

I'm not sure I bye this whole thing. Cancer as I see it can't really be cured.

Treated, but not cured. This billions of cells in your body. There's no way to know if you got all of them fixed, Granted if you get 99% the 1% of growing cancer may not kill u as you'll die of age first. Either way though Intresteing artical ALSo

No Medical Company wants a cure. Cure's don't make cash, treatments do. A cure is a 1 time thing. treatments bring people back and back.

Theres ur answer.
You can cure cancer as well as you can cure anything else, there is no way to say that you don't have any modified cells in your body after an (insert name of virus that injects whole strand of DNA and not just a small mRNA strand here) has been in your system.

Offline san445

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2011, 08:38:12 AM »
is there a cure for Sagittarius or Gemini as well?

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2011, 08:53:57 AM »

Offline Raunky

« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2011, 02:44:54 PM »
Theres ur answer.
Can I see your medical degree, please?

It's also possible that this cure is still being further researched and may have yet to enter, or is still, in clinical trials, not being held back by BIG EVIL CORPORATIONS.

Also, http://abcnews.go.com/Health/CancerPreventionAndTreatment/story?id=2848454&page=1
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 02:52:24 PM by Raunky »

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2011, 02:52:21 PM »
Theres ur answer.
Can I see your medical degree, please?

It's also possible that this cure is still being further researched and may have yet to enter, or is still, in clinical trials, not being held back by BIG EVIL CORPORATIONS.
Actually it is not as much evil as it is greedy, they don't want to finance it due to it being easily made, which means cheap and those who know chemistry to a small degree can just make it themselves =P No money to be gained = no money given, when it comes to the finance world.

Anyways people are more interested in an universal cure (which I doubt they will find), this one only affects some cancer types.

« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2011, 05:39:54 AM »
cant say for sure considering it says the page is no longer available ...

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2011, 12:10:33 PM »
Let's learn to make it ourselves. Hmm.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2011, 12:10:33 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal