Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Your Views on Marijuana  (Read 28086 times)

Offline ninjarocket

Re: Your Views on Marijuana
« Reply #165 on: June 25, 2011, 08:52:33 PM »
I personally find it rridiculous that its illegal...

15000 thousend people die from alcohol, or alcohol related matter every year

5.4 million die from tobacco every year, and the number rises every year

300 thousend people die from fast food each year!!!

I have yet not heard of people dying of marjuana, and yet its legal!

the only reason why marjuna is illegal is becouse the goverment didn't provit from it so they ran a campign against it...

fucking greedy republicans

anyway if we would make alcohol illegal then the stupid alcoholic republicans would go nuts...

anyway I really don't see any real reason why its illegal its less harmfull then the everyday habbits that we have.
I just simply don't care, and I say that with love <3

Offline Pillz

« Reply #166 on: June 25, 2011, 09:12:43 PM »
I personally find it rridiculous that its illegal...

15000 thousend people die from alcohol, or alcohol related matter every year

5.4 million die from tobacco every year, and the number rises every year

I have yet not heard of people dying of marjuana, and yet its legal!

the only reason why marjuna is illegal is becouse the goverment didn't provit from it so they ran a campign against it...

fucking greedy republicans

anyway if we would make alcohol illegal then the stupid alcoholic republicans would go nuts...

anyway I really don't see any real reason why its illegal its less harmfull then the everyday habbits that we have.

I feel like you're going to get bitched at, for some ignorance. Especially the part where you essentially blamed pot being illegal on "fucking greedy republicans". Back in 19whatever, the idea wasn't OOH LETS MAKE MONEY BY MAKING IT ILLEGAL, no, it was "DRUGS ARE BAD MKAY, WAR ON DRUGS, GO." Oh, and EVERYONE, would go fucking nuts if alcohol was made illegal. I would, my parents would, my grandparents would, and every current alcoholic in America would. We tried making alcohol illegal, remember? That's where the term bootlegger came from. Prohibition. Everyone thought Pot was worse, TURNS OUTTT, everything else that IS legal, is worse for you, sugar, pep spice, four lokos, fast food, salt, xanax, adderal, asbestos, you name it. It just takes some time for the government to shamelessly accept it as part of our culture.

I believe there's a party, or something out there that very actively endorses marijuana, I saw it on the PhillyD show, but he mentioned how republicans were probably going to smash their ideas into the dirt.

Oh and btw(not relevant to ninjas post), people who think "everyone I know who smokes is retarded", that's probably because you already have a negative disposition towards smoking, so already you're looking down on those people. When you have a negative bias, you form your own opinion that may not make sense, like the "people who get high are idiots" thing. See, to me, that sounds ignorant as hell. Just to assume anyone who does a single task, is an idiot, for doing that one thing. Kind of like assuming someone's an idiot after one or two mistakes. So you're going to think everything they do is retarded. Kind of like how I used to think anything my christian friends used to say was dumb, and I'd look down on them, just for being christian. I used to actually say, all christians are fucking morons. Funny comparison, but it's an arrogance argument. A lot of intelligent people smoke, but that doesn't mean they're exactly more intelligent when they're high. At least they're not being an arrogant dickhead, calling people stupid for their beliefs and stuff.

Idunno. I'm not an idiot though. I may ACT like a fucking baboon sometimes, but that's to make people laugh. If I never joked around or acted like a retard, I wouldn't be the funnest person. There's a dumb(I would say really ghetto black girl, but meh) girl at work, and every time she says something semi-dumb, I reply with something dumber or just something completely off topic, and she thinks I'm serious half the time, and she currently believes she's smarter than me. I let her think that though, because it's funny to me.

BACK ON TOPIC
/grabs bong/ < TO SMOKE TOBACCO.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #166 on: June 25, 2011, 09:12:43 PM »

Offline Raunky

« Reply #167 on: June 25, 2011, 09:24:02 PM »

*coughBULLSHITcough*

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #168 on: June 25, 2011, 10:59:12 PM »
back on the hemp talk isn't the big difference between marijuana and hemp the fact that hemp does not have THC??
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Robby the [Bitter]

« Reply #169 on: June 26, 2011, 08:07:46 PM »
I don't smoke it but at the same time i would if it was legal. I would like it legalized for those who love it so much. People will never stop smoking it and it will be around for a very long time. I could go on for hours arguing about this but i'm too tired.

Offline Takeo The Wise Wolf

« Reply #170 on: June 27, 2011, 11:33:38 AM »
Frankly? Legalize it.
My reasoning? See the list.
  • We expends millions on enforcing anti-Mary Jane laws
  • If you taxed MJ like Tobbaco, the Gov't would make billions from sales tax alone.
  • It doesn't really ruin lives, but in fact can improve quality of life for those who are suffering through cancer
Never betray a man who has nothing to lose. You will quickly come to regret it.
Yeah, it would be REALLY nice. Even when I get killed I am slightly aroused. This would help calm my arousal.

Hair Slut

« Reply #171 on: June 30, 2011, 02:23:53 AM »
weed is illegal because the government profits off it being illegal man, like they profit off aliens and shit being in area 57 and tourist stuff,man.   parrot

Offline Caboose26

« Reply #172 on: July 11, 2011, 09:32:43 AM »
weed is bad lets burn it!!. nah i believe weed is a beneficial drug. my dad get medical and it has helped him a lot with his pain. i really believe weed should be legalized like in Amsterdam
Meh........ :D facebook anyone? :D

Offline Ghast

« Reply #173 on: July 11, 2011, 10:56:59 AM »
Caboose, I understand you are trying to get your post count up, but please do not post in threads that haven't been posted in for quite a while (unless you have a legitimate reason for doing so)

I am a hypocrite and I love weed.
[ZE] Pfc =☆ q-bert™☆=: Ghast from minecraft
Ghast: fuck you q bert

Offline Pillz

« Reply #174 on: July 11, 2011, 02:52:06 PM »
Caboose, I understand you are trying to get your post count up, but please do not post in threads that haven't been posted in for quite a while (unless you have a legitimate reason for doing so)

I am a hypocrite and I love weed.

Nah fuck that, debates should be open for on-topic necroing.

Marijuana's amazing.

Offline Caboose26

« Reply #175 on: July 11, 2011, 05:54:04 PM »
i didn't realize. it was an old post. i clicked on debates and it was the 1st thing i saw o.o (very close to the top) me i see nothing bad with weed. it has a lot a benefits and sometimes your feel like your floating

Offline Ghast

« Reply #176 on: July 11, 2011, 06:29:55 PM »
it has a lot a benefits and sometimes your feel like you're floating

QFT
[ZE] Pfc =☆ q-bert™☆=: Ghast from minecraft
Ghast: fuck you q bert

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
  • How does one maintain community when no power?
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: July 11, 2011, 06:33:16 PM »
Floating? ahaha, more like a third eye opening in your chest or forehead or soemthing

Offline Caboose26

« Reply #178 on: July 11, 2011, 06:47:58 PM »
 That's an odd way of putting it. Haha

Offline Pillz

« Reply #179 on: July 11, 2011, 06:55:56 PM »
Floating? ahaha, more like a third eye opening in your chest or forehead or soemthing

Not literal floating I'd assume, but you just feel, good. I guess, and it's harder to make you mad. Really, I think marijuana works however you want it to work. Because people who smoke thinking it's going to be terrible, might experience that, unless you can guide them away from those thoughts. But idk, I don't think anyone who's ever talked to a tree, has ever heard anything back from the tree, just made shit up, and was like lolol im high.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #179 on: July 11, 2011, 06:55:56 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal