Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Someone fix this for me.  (Read 1685 times)

Offline Pillz

Someone fix this for me.
« on: March 30, 2011, 10:27:42 PM »
Since I was removed from HA so gracefully, the day after I made this error-

Can someone please switch the maps in the maplist, and mapcycle folders? I forgot that they work backwards, and am unable to fix it myself. That way the maps I tried to add to nominate, can actually be in nominate.

Kthnx.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Ghast

Re: Someone fix this for me.
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2011, 10:30:58 PM »
What the fuck?

Why were you removed from Head Admin? ...

[ZE] Pfc =☆ q-bert™☆=: Ghast from minecraft
Ghast: fuck you q bert

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2011, 10:30:58 PM »

Offline Pillz

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2011, 10:33:50 PM »
Because they thought I was inactive, and decided to take action, like right when I started to do shit and play games again. lol

Offline Ghast

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2011, 10:37:13 PM »
.... how hypocritical

YEAH I SAID IT

:-X

[ZE] Pfc =☆ q-bert™☆=: Ghast from minecraft
Ghast: fuck you q bert

Offline Pillz

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2011, 11:22:05 PM »
And if this goes ignored, and pushed aside for 3-20 weeks like every other god damn thing I've asked for, I swear to god I'm going to set something on fire.

Offline Zukuto

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2011, 11:33:08 PM »
Pillz, with an attitude like that you won't get much attention. Approach the situation more calmly, and they will listen. Use logic and reason rather than lash out. It really sucks you had your HA status revoked, I hope you can get it back.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2011, 11:40:29 PM »
Pillz, with an attitude like that you won't get much attention. Approach the situation more calmly, and they will listen. Use logic and reason rather than lash out. It really sucks you had your HA status revoked, I hope you can get it back.

You haven't been around long, have you? I've kept my cool, the entirety of my CL and HA periods. People ignored me, and pretended I wasn't there. I'd ask for help with things, nobody ever helped. I'm not looking to get my HA back, I don't want it anymore. Not until I can do shit on my own. That's mainly why I was inactive. I'd ask for someone to upload maps for me, and the request would sit there for a month. I'm not even Inactive. I'm on the forums DAILY. I'm a part of the community. I just got tired of not being able to do shit on the ZPS server, and wouldn't play because the server wasn't the way I wanted it to be, with the right plugins and maps and shit.

I'm not some admin who got HA and then got it revoked. I was a CL who for some bullshit reason was just demoted to HA, when I was more effective as a CL, watching the forums and cleaning shit up and helping out. They claimed it was the same thing and it didn't matter, then they got rid of me all together. They gave me a postition they knew I couldn't do to the full extent, since FTP doesn't work on my computer, and we didn't have CP. Then when we got CP, it's fucking broken and I can't upload maps.

Then they demoted me from HA. Supposedly I was given some warning when I wasn't around, and that makes it okay, it wasn't a demotion warning either, it was "I'm going to have a talk with you and Raunky about inactivity."

For that, I am a little upset.

Not to mention nobody ever asked me anything or actually kept tabs on me. Like a bunch of other decisions in CG, shit just happens regardless of what you think/care/want to happen.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 12:05:39 AM by Pillz »

Offline Patty Cakes

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2011, 12:35:19 AM »
I want scotty back, he would have something smart and calming to say....
-_-

Offline Zukuto

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2011, 12:36:21 AM »
I understand all that, but talking about it on the forums isn't the best thing to do, it only makes things worse. I agree with you, you shouldn't have been demoted, but it happened, and you don't want your position back, so there's no reason to worry about it.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2011, 12:39:42 AM »
I'm not worried about it, if anything I just have a grudge now. If they don't want to fix the nominate though, that's perfectly fine with me. Let's let the ZPS server just sit the way it is. I don't think anyone in power honestly cares about it anymore anyway.

Hopefully the new HA will do a fantastic job. Derp.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 01:56:55 AM by Pillz »

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2011, 05:07:13 AM »
Pillz has a point. We did kinda of goof.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline pwn3dl1fe

« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2011, 08:42:24 AM »
i already fixed it

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2011, 08:42:24 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal